The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lbsf1
Another day of doing nothing. Its too hot to be bothered to do any proper cycling, no one is out. So predictably I've ended up on here.

One upside of being stuck at home is that I FINALLY might get round to cleaning and putting the engine back on my kart, It blew up at whilton mill kart track and has had to be rebuilt (for lots of money of which I'm now in debt to my parents.) :frown:

Wow!!!!
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Yep :wink:

Awesome! :redface: what game? :woo:

haha lord of rings battle for middle earth 2 xD ......... i had it for PC but then it went somehow :dontknow: .. so just gonna get it for 360 :smile: (even though im a ps3 guy !! )
Original post by lbsf1
Another day of doing nothing. Its too hot to be bothered to do any proper cycling, no one is out. So predictably I've ended up on here.

One upside of being stuck at home is that I FINALLY might get round to cleaning and putting the engine back on my kart, It blew up at whilton mill kart track and has had to be rebuilt (for lots of money of which I'm now in debt to my parents.) :frown:

good luck with that .. my parents never forget debts :frown: ... although that is useful because they owe me actualy :L )
Original post by techno836
haha lord of rings battle for middle earth 2 xD ......... i had it for PC but then it went somehow :dontknow: .. so just gonna get it for 360 :smile: (even though im a ps3 guy !! )

:woo: wow... :redface: Xbox 360 > PS3.... Controllers are so small and horrid :tongue:
Reply 344
Wow!!!!

Is that sarcasm, or have I been seeing so little people over the past 2 months at I have lost the tiny amount of social skills I had prior. :wink:

and techno trust me my dad won't forget, not when I have to give him money, otherwise he does have a tendancy to be "busy".
(edited 11 years ago)
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: my 1000th post xD
Wahey!
:woo: wow... :redface: Xbox 360 > PS3.... Controllers are so small and horrid :tongue:

they dont really bother me i can play either xD .. so im bi(game)lingual xD haha .. i just like having free online :smile:

congratulation!
Original post by lbsf1
Is that sarcasm, or have I been seeing so little people over the past 2 months at I have lost the tiny amount of social skills I had prior. :wink:

and techno trust me my dad won't forget, not when I have to give him money, otherwise he does have a tendancy to be "busy".

Lol, no, wow as in building you own kart... Or did I misinterpret that :tongue:

they dont really bother me i can play either xD .. so im bi(game)lingual xD haha .. i just like having free online :smile:

:woo: yeah, fair enough! O have 5x more posts... Awkward... :wink:
Original post by Saleemadat
Wahey!

How's the maths going?

Well :biggrin: any questions for me? :tongue:
Original post by Saleemadat
congratulation!

thanks xD ... im so proud :smile:

:woo: yeah, fair enough! O have 5x more posts... Awkward... :wink:

i said a minute ago but dont bully me :emo: :frown: ... im still proud ;D xD
thanks xD ... im so proud :smile:

i said a minute ago but dont bully me :emo: :frown: ... im still proud ;D xD

Oh sorry, other thread? :tongue:
I haven't done maths in a whole three days.... :frown:
Reply 354

I'm not building it I just race it and do most of the maintence. :wink: Its a pain in the arse to work on though as nothing ever fits correctly grrr.

Here is me racing, I'm number 16.

Oh sorry, other thread? :tongue:

yeah :L .. im staying on here now :L they are only like 100 posts behind :L .. we have to extend a lead .. although i think they have more users than us :frown:
Original post by lbsf1
I'm not building it I just race it and do most of the maintence. :wink: Its a pain in the arse to work on though as nothing ever fits correctly grrr.

Here is me racing, I'm number 16.

That is pretty epic! :eek: :woo: :biggrin:

I helped build a car for work experience in University :biggrin: :woo:
yeah :L .. im staying on here now :L they are only like 100 posts behind :L .. we have to extend a lead .. although i think they have more users than us :frown:

They have more users, but their users are less frequent and loyal :biggrin: :woo:
Reply 358
That is pretty epic! :eek: :woo: :biggrin:

I helped build a car for work experience in University :biggrin: :woo:

Was that formula student?? what course were u doing?
Ibsf1..

Wont let me quote you.. But yeah!!!! Formula Student :biggrin:
What do you mean course???

Latest