The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
i got in to vine court en suite catered! pretty happy! hope we can find out our flat numbers prior to going so we can work out who we're living with :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 721
Vince Court En Suite Self Catered is my first choice but still no offer.

Do you guys that already have offers just get them over email? Getting quite worried, would love to live in Vine Court.
Reply 722
Hey guys I got an update on room numbers! This was posted in the derby and rathbone facebook page however I'm sure this applies to all accommodation.

At this stage your accommodation offer will only tell you that you have been allocated to D&R, and will not tell you your specific room number.

Closer to the arrivals weekend you will be emailed with more details about arrivals and as part of this email you will also be informed which room number you will be moving in to.

:smile:
Reply 723
Still haven't received an offer even though a fair few others have! Does anyone know if they send out offers in the weekend or not?

Anyone else still without a room offer?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 724
Got my first choice on results day! Derby and rate one self catered :smile: can't wait to move there now

Reply 725
Applied through clearing so only just applying for accommodation! Are the majority of halls on campus? or within walking distance atleast?
Got into Liverpool as insurance, currently don't have accommodation offer though :/ don't want to have to start looking for private accommodation though so kinda worried
Original post by matthewmarshall
Got into Liverpool as insurance, currently don't have accommodation offer though :/ don't want to have to start looking for private accommodation though so kinda worried

They say that all unconditional undergrad students will get a room offer, so if you don't mind too much where you will be, you should be fine.
Reply 728
Got my first choice accommodation! D&R Self-catered ensuite, can't wait to move in and meet all the nice people

As expected, I didnt even make my three choices and got given catered in Roscoe and Gladstone which has pissed me off.
Ive contacted the accomodation office and they cant do anything until Monday, so Im pretty pissed off.

Does anybody reckon I transfer to a different uni, or stay?
right is anyone going to prospect point because i havent heard anyone saying there staying there?
Original post by Bailysforsam
right is anyone going to prospect point because i havent heard anyone saying there staying there?

Yep, I'm staying in prospect :smile:
Also im doing diagnostic radiography and my course is above 40 weeks or something so i had to apply to prospect point. so do you guys recon that people doing the same course will be staying in the same accommodation?
Original post by mattblondek
As expected, I didnt even make my three choices and got given catered in Roscoe and Gladstone which has pissed me off.
Ive contacted the accomodation office and they cant do anything until Monday, so Im pretty pissed off.

I got offered Roscoe and Gladstone too.. very pissed off but at least it's somewhere to sleep for the year! Looks quite nice aswell but definitely emailing on monday!
Also im doing diagnostic radiography and my course is above 40 weeks or something so i had to apply to prospect point. so do you guys recon that people doing the same course will be staying in the same accommodation?

Well i'm doing occupational therapy, so i guess there will be alot of NHS courses. I've talked to other people staying in Prospect that aren't doing NHS though.. should be a good mix.
Original post by mattblondek

Happened to me last year, they'll give you a place, if you say you need self catered they'll give you it.

I'll be there! Biological and medical sciences! Lot's of people seem to be worried about staying there including myself but I've been reassured plenty of times about it so it should be fine :P It seemed like one of the nicer halls too!
Reply 737
Has anyone been to Vine Court?
Reply 738
Come on mate, it's university, the halls are not going to great. I'm in Lady Mountford, my 3rd choice but it will be fun. We're all in in it together, chin up, don't let your accommodation ruin your uni experience. If you really hate it try and go out a lot. However with OCD you might want to try and get an ensuite, anyway good luck getting better accommodation and I might even see you around :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 739
Same situation, I put on campus, self catering, en suite and have been offered Morton House... Bit of a joke really. You'll have to ring up tomorrow and see if you can change it! x

Quick Reply

Latest