The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by techno836
mehh i have just seen so many threads claiming it because they thought they had A's and got E's or U's :/ :dontknow:

So, they didn't do as well as they deserved, or they messed up :tongue: I think only a few people would have had their papers marked incorrectly...
Hey everyone, i just came back from watching expendables 2, was awesome.
Original post by shadab786ahmed
So, they didn't do as well as they deserved, or they messed up :tongue: I think only a few people would have had their papers marked incorrectly...

that is what i thought .. i reckon some just were just like woahh that is wrong (and they were right) and others thought they would join in ;D .

haha if mine arent as i expect i will demand a remark !! :angry: :L :smile:
that is what i thought .. i reckon some just were just like woahh that is wrong (and they were right) and others thought they would join in ;D .

haha if mine arent as i expect i will demand a remark !! :angry: :L :smile:

I said that earlier today and it sparked an argument :tongue:
I said that earlier today and it sparked an argument :tongue:

ohh quick lets post and hush it up ;D
your are WAYYYY late :L .. i thought you saw it yesterday ??? we are nearly 500 posts into this one :L

Nope, not even. I came off :frown:
Can't believe I missed it

But yaaay :biggrin::woo::woo::woo::woo:
ohh quick lets post and hush it up ;D

Original post by iLOVEmusic1234

Yeah! :biggrin: post! :tongue: you missed it! :redface:
Original post by MangoFreak

WHAT'S THAT IN THE DISTANCE YOU SAY? WHY, OF COURSE, IT'S THE

:party:CURRENT YEAR 11 THREAD:party:

No Lifers MK I

Profiling! They'll know who killed us all from this post!

Oompa, loompa, oompiddy doo! When you need help in your subject, what do do? Oh who am I kidding everyone does everything now...

Just having a glance at this thread, I've got to say I love what the OP did here on the OP. Well guys, besides that point, good luck this year finishing off your GCSEs. & don't let anybody tell you GCSEs are useless; because if you do it right, then you're setting yourself up for something greater :biggrin:. Have fun in year 11 and study hard. To those waiting for exam results like the rest of us new year 12s, good luck! Hope you all get what you want out of year 11.

May I ask whether there are any prefects/head boys or girls here, this question coming from a former deputy head boy :tongue:. If you are either, don't allow either responsibilities to consume too much of your time.

Like I said guys, good luck! You're in for a treat :wink:.
(edited 11 years ago)
Ahhh yay this thread is back! <3

I made myself a microwave cookie, omg it's sooo good.
Reply 489

I'm gonna rant again but having spoken to people and out of 3 classes from 3 different school no one in AQA philosophy AS has gotten above a C when most were predicted a B or A. Now to me that seems abit more than we all had an off day. Not to start conspiricy theories however AQA are b*******.

Anyway back off topic, just had a barbeque with the family, very nice. :biggrin:
Original post by iLOVEmusic1234

haha ahh well your here now :woo:

Yeah! :biggrin: post! :tongue: you missed it! :redface:

post ;D so what did you do in my absence ?

Original post by mynameisntbobk
Just having a glance at this thread, I've got to say I love what the OP did here on the OP. Well guys, besides that point, good luck this year finishing off your GCSEs. & don't let anybody tell you GCSEs are useless; because if you do it right, then you're setting yourself up for something greater :biggrin:. Have fun in year 11 and study hard. To those waiting for exam results like the rest of us new year 12s, good luck! Hope you all get what you want out of year 11.

May I ask whether there are any prefects/head boys or girls here, this question coming from a former deputy head boy :tongue:. If you are either, don't allow either responsibilities to consume too much of your time.

Like I said guys, good luck! You're in for a treat :wink:.

haha mango will appreciate that :L and nope my school doesnt do stuff like that .. :frown: we have 'peer mentors' and a 'student voice' ... in 6th form i will elect to the peer mentoring for something else on my application xD .. but i dont agree with the student voice .. it is a waste of time they dont do anything major -.- and dont take ideas forward

and thankyou good luck for your results aswell xD .. 5 days :smile: and good luck to year 12 :L :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lbsf1
I'm gonna rant again but having spoken to people and out of 3 classes from 3 different school no one in AQA philosophy AS has gotten above a C when most were predicted a B or A. Now to me that seems abit more than we all had an off day. Not to start conspiricy theories however AQA are b*******.

Anyway back off topic, just had a barbeque with the family, very nice. :biggrin:

Yeah, but if everyone achieved less then it's fair, that made sense in my head :tongue: I'm sure people got As... And if they compared them :smile:
OMG my summer holiday is almost over.... good thing i found this thread :P Have any of you people started school yet?
Original post by epicdylanisepic
OMG my summer holiday is almost over.... good thing i found this thread :P Have any of you people started school yet?

nope i start september 5th :smile:

oh and welcome xD tell us a bit about yourself what have been your options :smile:
Oh god.... I must be late..

Late for what?! :biggrin:

No bollywood! Anything...

Sci-fi, action and adventure... Psychological thriller...

Memento. Your brain will melt.
Well im going back on the 28th of August. I live in Bangkok and yes, it isnt full of Thai's if you ever wanted to know..

My choices are-
-Drama (not really what i expected it to be :/)
-DT (Its okaaaay i guess)
- Business studies (which can get a little boring)
- and last but not least, ICT (which is kindof a let down. I find the work way too easy and yet boring)

Im also doing Triple award science, which im doing pretty average in..

haha if you want a deffinate reply make sure you click quote on the post you wish to reply too so that the we can see you have perplied and link straight to it :smile:
Well im going back on the 28th of August. I live in Bangkok and yes, it isnt full of Thai's if you ever wanted to know..

My choices are-
-Drama (not really what i expected it to be :/)
-DT (Its okaaaay i guess)
- Business studies (which can get a little boring)
- and last but not least, ICT (which is kindof a let down. I find the work way too easy and yet boring)

Im also doing Triple award science, which im doing pretty average in..

Aaah, I hate business too... :tongue:

Latest