The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dalek1099
Currently,I don't technically have a phone and I certainly don't have facebook-its too dangerous.You seem to have got too obsessed with studying-if you put you and my sister together that would be classed as an oxymoron.

heh.
So, how long have we had this thread for? I say by the end of today we will have about 1200 posts plus... Maybe... And then by the end of the week, an easy 2000 due to results day! :biggrin:
Reply 962
Original post by shadab786ahmed
But everyone is going... Like loads of family... And then I won't ear properly in front of them and get annoyed and hungry :tongue: hehe...

I know! I'm sure there are more out there :tongue: aurorae I first thought was a girl... :tongue: :colondollar:

To be honest, so did I :colondollar: Then I saw the male icon, haha.
Reply 963
So, how long have we had this thread for? I say by the end of today we will have about 1200 posts plus... Maybe... And then by the end of the week, an easy 2000 due to results day! :biggrin:

Two and a half days, since it was started towards the end of the seventeenth :smile:

But yeah, we will definitely have a lot :tongue: (We have more than the year 12s anyway, last time I checked!)
Original post by chloe--
To be honest, so did I :colondollar: Then I saw the male icon, haha.

I only realised when he said something and I was like :eek: I thought a fair few of the members were female... Oh foreverstrong_97 and SarcasticComplex are frequent posters as well :smile: they're girls! :tongue:
Original post by chloe--
Two and a half days, since it was started towards the end of the seventeenth :smile:

But yeah, we will definitely have a lot :tongue: (We have more than the year 12s anyway, last time I checked!)

Wow! So on 2.5 days we have 1000 posts lets say... That's means we have 400 posts a day.. Which if we kept at, We would finish the thread in 25 days... So 22 more days :tongue:

But we won't due to the fact we'll be in school... :tongue:

Sorry :frown:
Reply 966
I only realised when he said something and I was like :eek: I thought a fair few of the members were female... Oh foreverstrong_97 and SarcasticComplex are frequent posters as well :smile: they're girls! :tongue:

I thought Aurorae was a girl too...

Oh yeah :tongue: Still, we're outnumbered!
Original post by chloe--
I thought Aurorae was a girl too...

Oh yeah :tongue: Still, we're outnumbered!

I know :frown: :colondollar: sorry again. Aurorae ... I actually really like you :wink:

Also. I don't think I've spoken to you properly, so fill in the normal details :tongue:
Reply 968
Someone please explain to me how we're 50 pages in this 3-day-old thread already.. :eek:
Reply 969
True that. And hello! I doubt we would have talked because I'm relatively new to TSR :biggrin:
:lol: oscar won't be happy... I've been mistaken for a girl! :eek:
And several times I have been referred to with male pronouns :lol: Does nobody look at the little gender symbols?
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
And several times I have been referred to with male pronouns :lol: Does nobody look at the little gender symbols?

We don't have that on the app :tongue:

:lol: because we assume things from usernames, pictures and the way they speak :wink:
We don't have that on the app :tongue:

Fair enough :tongue:
Reply 974
Original post by wakemeup
Someone please explain to me how we're 50 pages in this 3-day-old thread already.. :eek:

Because we're that awesome :biggrin:
No, um, we just talk too much.

Hi, I'm Chloe :smile: Welcome to TSR! What GCSEs are you taking?

I don't think I've ever been mistaken for a boy :tongue: I hope not, anyway.
Original post by chloe--
x

Your username pretty much makes it explicit... If someone did mistake you for a male... I'd worry about then :wink:
Reply 976
Your username pretty much makes it explicit... If someone did mistake you for a male... I'd worry about then :wink:

Exactly :tongue:
Wow guys, the last thread look almost four months to reach 50 pages, and we've done it here in less than three days! :biggrin:
Yoink! Post #1000! :awesome: We're a tenth of the way to 10000 already!
Aurorae... Just sounds like aurora which is a girls name :tongue:

Latest