The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

New Bridge Street 2012/13

Hey there... I thought I'd make this thread so we can try to find our flatmates.

I'm in Flat 47.
Anyone else here?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
yeah just got mine now. i'm flat 24
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 2
I'm in flat 65 :smile:
Reply 3
I'm in flat 11!
Flat 10!
Reply 5
Hey neighbour!!
Woo! Has anyone seen inside one of the rooms yet?
Reply 7
Original post by Jamesturnbull
Woo! Has anyone seen inside one of the rooms yet?

Not in person, and looking for photos, I've only been able to find this and this. :s-smilie:
flat 62?!

there are no pictures of the rooms... don't get why though?
Reply 9
Original post by francesca-clare

It was only built for last year's students, so they'll have done the 360 degree panoramas before then. I don't get why they couldn't put normal photos up though. :confused:
I'm in flat 58!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I went to the open day in June for 2013 entry and one of the residences that was open was New Bridge Street,

I liked it a lot! From what I saw inside the show flat was a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, leather couches (i'm sure of it)..
The bedrooms, from what the guy told me, all have double beds and it was roomy, but not huge with good storage space(underbed, drawers and a small wardrobe I think:rolleyes:) and a small but modern bathroom. It was more like a wet room, so I think the door would have to be closed when showering, from what I can make out.

The corridors were modern and open, the lifts were the same and the courtyard/reception area was very accessible and seemed to have a lot of CCTV there for safety were the cars were parked etc. The entry is by a key fob system :smile:

I hope I can be of help there, I will be visiting again in October to show my mam who was unable to go to the last haha! am dead set on being at Northumbria lol :tongue: Have a wonderful time and enjoy freshers!

P.s I am pretty sure the guy also said in the communal living area, part of the rent was a Sky Tv Package for those who are living there this year with Tv license included.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
flat 62?!

I'm in 65, so close I'm guessing
Ah! I'm dying to know what they look like too. I'm in Flat 61. So nervous!
Original post by Ems_22
I'm in 65, so close I'm guessing

yeh we must be next door to eachother :smile:
Reply 15
Flat 19 :biggrin: x I have been up to visit too... the rooms are really modern every one is ensuite and have a long desk / three quater bed :smile:
Reply 16
flat 62?!

I'm in flat 62 as well :biggrin: which room are you in?
I'm in flat 17! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending