The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MangoFreak
I wish I could go out with my friends :emo: I've been out like twice over the holidays :colonhash:

I've been out with friends 0 times... :eek:

My battery is.going to die... So bye all :frown:
Reply 1121
I wish I could go out with my friends :emo: I've been out like twice over the holidays :colonhash:

I've been out a few times, but not loads :tongue:

No one ever stays in touch over summer really, which makes you wonder what it will be like when we leave.
Reply 1122
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I've been out with friends 0 times... :eek:

My battery is.going to die... So bye all :frown:

Byeeeeee! :emo:

Have fun doing whatever you're doing? :tongue:
Original post by chloe--
I've been out a few times, but not loads :tongue:

No one ever stays in touch over summer really, which makes you wonder what it will be like when we leave.

To be fair I Skype with my friends almost all the time :awesome: We play video games online :ahee: I'm always confused by people who don't consider that to be social :s-smilie: :tongue:
Reply 1124
To be fair I Skype with my friends almost all the time :awesome: We play video games online :ahee: I'm always confused by people who don't consider that to be social :s-smilie: :tongue:

Ahah, no, that counts as social in my book :tongue:

Ahaha, I've had my plans cancelled about three times, and then when the timing is finally right, we can't find eachother once we're there. /total fail

Original post by chloe--
I know what you mean :tongue: I didn't find it slow, but definitely confusing.

Doesn't tell you when you've been quoted! That's the biggest catch for me.
Original post by chloe--
Byeeeeee! :emo:

Have fun doing whatever you're doing? :tongue:

Bye :tongue: currently visiting people...
I have to manually every page to see if someone has quoted me xD
Original post by chloe--
Ahah, no, that counts as social in my book :tongue:

:five: :awesome:

Original post by Kittaaaaay
Ahaha, I've had my plans cancelled about three times, and then when the timing is finally right, we can't find eachother once we're there. /total fail

It's kind of ironic that my friends and I head to the city every few weeks during the term to see whatever nerd film is out at the time (Avengers, etc.) but we haven't done **** during the actual time that the schools designate for it :rofl:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I have to manually every page to see if someone has quoted me xD

Quoting works fine for me :dontknow: Occasionally someone will quote me as I post, and it won't show up when I click "go to first unread post" in watched threads, but I don't think it omits quotes from the quote box.

Actually, I don't really use the quote box, I just find out if someone has quoted me by reading through the unreads :awesome:
It's kind of ironic that my friends and I head to the city every few weeks during the term to see whatever nerd film is out at the time (Avengers, etc.) but we haven't done **** during the actual time that the schools designate for it :rofl:

Your school gets to tell you when you can go out? xD
Original post by Dalek1099
What exams did you take,this June?I haven't seen you for ages-I think I may have the best results yet this August,I'm hoping for A*s all around but I would be so disappointed if my A* in English Language got moderated down and I haven't spent enough time on this new thread yet,I'm way down the posting leaderboard.I'm also extremely nervous to find out whether I have aced Science or failed again.To add to this,does anyone know any pure maths jobs? because I'm struggling to work out what job I want but I know I want a pure maths job,after graduating with a maths degree.

I took a few Maths exams.

But I don't really know why you told me the rest of that. Is it really too much to ask for you to format your posts into paragraphs? :sigh:

Oh god, one thing I hate about here though, there are so many lizards and snakes! I swear like the first week I started here I saw a snake .. And then we had a fire drill in term two and when I was lining up one of the teachers nudged me and pointed out the snake slithering up the tree next to me. I almost freaking died. Doesn't help that whenever a science teacher finds a snake they put it in a tank at the entrance of the science block for a week so students can study it .. I always have to shut my eyes and hope I don't bang into anything haha.

Oh that's awesome! :biggrin: There's snakes at my school too, but we don't see them very often.

Chi! :biggrin:

Original post by chloe--
Your life sounds fascinating.

:lol:
PRSOM :frown:
Reply 1132
:five: :awesome:

:biggrin:

I'm currently being deafened by people who can't sing. :unimpressed:
Reply 1133
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
:lol:
PRSOM :frown:

What does PRSOM mean? :tongue:
Your school gets to tell you when you can go out? xD

I meant the holidays :emo:

Same here actually :frown: I saw Avengers three times :redface: but in summer people go away and it's hard to co-ordinate when we can go out. I'm gonna go out tomorrow and on results day though, I need to go and see Ted and Brave! :biggrin:

Original post by chloe--
What does PRSOM mean? :tongue:

It stands for 'please rate some other members' :tongue: I can't give to +rep because I must have repped something by you earlier :frown:
Reply 1136
It stands for 'please rate some other members' :tongue: I can't give to +rep because I must have repped something by you earlier :frown:

Ohhhh! Damn! :frown: Thank you anyway though!
Oh that's awesome! :biggrin: There's snakes at my school too, but we don't see them very often.

Chi! :biggrin:

Oh god I'm terrified of them, we don't have snakes in New Zealand. :erm:
And yes! I looove Chi!

I meant the holidays :emo:

Oh right, my bad xD
Yeah I go out like every few weeks during term time but I never go out during the hols.
Oh god I'm terrified of them, we don't have snakes in New Zealand. :erm:
And yes! I looove Chi!

Snakes are awesome :tongue: I'd love a pet python or something, but I have loads of pets that a python would kill given half a chance, so it's probably best if I refrain from expanding my personal zoo for now :tongue:

I haven't seen Chi's Sweet Home for aaaaaages, but I will admit that it is frigging adorable :biggrin:
Same here actually :frown: I saw Avengers three times :redface: but in summer people go away and it's hard to co-ordinate when we can go out. I'm gonna go out tomorrow and on results day though, I need to go and see Ted and Brave! :biggrin:

I wanted to see Ted, but my friends are probably losers who don't want to see things of which they aren't aware :colonhash: I'll just watch it online :awesome:

Latest