Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Anyone going to Central Quay?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by kirstyplatt
I'm moving in on the 9th :smile: feels so early haha x

Oh good! I know, my course doesn't start until the 17th and pretty sure freshers is after that too?! x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by DannyF01
I started this thread, and I said I was in Block A, Mine just say A010 C, So god knows, but I'm going there on the 9th. So once all the awkward hello's are over and done with with, we'll just head to the pub :smile:

That sounds like a plan to me...

Reply 22
I'm in block F too. Flat 173, looks like we're neighbours haha :smile:

Haha brilliant! I don't plan on moving in until the weekend before Freshers though. What are you studying?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One X
In A010F apparently, wherever that is, moving in on the 16th so some of you guys will already be settled in by the time I get there!
Original post by Katie1621
Oh good! I know, my course doesn't start until the 17th and pretty sure freshers is after that too?! x

Ooh doesn't it! Mine's the 24th. What course are you doing? :smile: and yeah I think freshers is the 23rd or 24th.. X
Original post by amyjj
Haha brilliant! I don't plan on moving in until the weekend before Freshers though. What are you studying?

Ahh don't you, i'll be moving in the weekend before :smile: I'm studying early childhood studies. What about you?
I'm in F178A? is that block F or A?

Original post by DannyF01
I started this thread, and I said I was in Block A, Mine just say A010 C, So god knows, but I'm going there on the 9th. So once all the awkward hello's are over and done with with, we'll just head to the pub :smile:

Ooh I'll probably be near you, I'm A010F.
To the pub!
Reply 28
Ooh doesn't it! Mine's the 24th. What course are you doing? :smile: and yeah I think freshers is the 23rd or 24th.. X

So you're moving in on the 8th/9th and don't start until the 24th? Haha. And Primary Ed :smile: you? x
Reply 29
Hmmm, seeing a lot about central quay saying theres tonnes of international students making it quite difficult to meet people? :/
So you're moving in on the 8th/9th and don't start until the 24th? Haha. And Primary Ed :smile: you? x

Yeah haha, i've got a family wedding on the 15th so I couldn't move in that weekend and I thought the weekend after that was too late:tongue: Ooh sounds good! I'm doing early childhood studies, seems like similar courses :smile: x
Reply 31
Yeah haha, i've got a family wedding on the 15th so I couldn't move in that weekend and I thought the weekend after that was too late:tongue: Ooh sounds good! I'm doing early childhood studies, seems like similar courses :smile: x

Ahh i see, fair enough :smile: Ooh they do sound similiar! Add me on facebook? I'll pm my email :smile: x
Reply 32
Original post by ryanslack94
I'm in F178A? is that block F or A?

That's block F and you're room A in your flat

Reply 33
Ahh don't you, i'll be moving in the weekend before :smile: I'm studying early childhood studies. What about you?

I'm doing English :smile:

I'm in flat 18 room B, doesn't say what block, think I've been done over haha! I'm going on the 8th also! :biggrin:

this was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e
Ah thats good :smile: I didnt want to turn up and be lonely! Isnt it well early though?!

Im also moving in on the 8th! :smile:
Reply 36
Flat F179... anybody else been allocated here? :smile:
Reply 37
anyone at central quay? block f flat 167?:smile:
Reply 38
Im flat147 Room E. See you there!
Ooh we are, i'm in flat 173! :smile:

I'm in flat F172 so I'll be right next door! :smile: is anyone else in 172?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending