The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Snakes are awesome :tongue: I'd love a pet python or something, but I have loads of pets that a python would kill given half a chance, so it's probably best if I refrain from expanding my personal zoo for now :tongue:

I haven't seen Chi's Sweet Home for aaaaaages, but I will admit that it is frigging adorable :biggrin:

Oh dear lord, no way haha. I can't even look at photos of them.

Original post by MangoFreak
I wanted to see Ted, but my friends are probably losers who don't want to see things of which they aren't aware :colonhash: I'll just watch it online :awesome:

I pirated it a while back Not too bad in terms of lame jokes a la family guy, but almost zero plot except for the last fifteen minutes.
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Oh dear lord, no way haha. I can't even look at photos of them.

I pirated it a while back Not too bad in terms of lame jokes a la family guy, but almost zero plot except for the last fifteen minutes.

Cam versions are usually ****, so I don't bother :emo:
I wanted to see Ted, but my friends are probably losers who don't want to see things of which they aren't aware :colonhash: I'll just watch it online :awesome:

It kind annoys me how much Ted sounds like Peter Griffin, but aside from that it looks really funny :biggrin: And yes, I know that they're voiced by the same person, but you'd have thought that Seth MacFarlane would have made the effort to make them sound different. :s-smilie:
Cam versions are usually ****, so I don't bother :emo:

Ted's the only movie I settled with cam versions, I reckoned it was going to be crap anyway so it wouldn't hurt xD
To be honest I always end up watching things late anyway because I forget about them haha so there's always a decent copy out.
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Of September? O: You can't be serious!

haha where did 23rd come from .. must have got it mixed up results day xD .... only 3 days xD ........... haha no i go back 5th september :smile:
Original post by techno836
haha where did 23rd come from .. must have got it mixed up results day xD .... only 3 days xD ........... haha no i go back 5th september :smile:

Phew haha, that would've been insane.
That's not too bad, considering I finished earlier and my school has heaps of days off :yep:
Quoting works fine for me :dontknow: Occasionally someone will quote me as I post, and it won't show up when I click "go to first unread post" in watched threads, but I don't think it omits quotes from the quote box.

Actually, I don't really use the quote box, I just find out if someone has quoted me by reading through the unreads :awesome:

Yeah, that's what I do.. On my app... Read every post :wink:
Oh crap guys, I haven't read A View From The Bridge yet :doh:
Every time I start it it's just so damn boring.
Only about 20 posts... Seriously... '_'
It kind annoys me how much Ted sounds like Peter Griffin, but aside from that it looks really funny :biggrin: And yes, I know that they're voiced by the same person, but you'd have thought that Seth MacFarlane would have made the effort to make them sound different. :s-smilie:

There are only so many voices he can pull out of his magical, magical vocal chords, I imagine :awesome:
Original post by shadab786ahmed

20 posts for what ?

So sorry that we have other things to do :smug: There is more on the Internet than TSR you know :awesome:
So sorry that we have other things to do :smug: There is more on the Internet than TSR you know :awesome:

Yes, I know :biggrin: and I haven't posted because my battery ran out... :wink:

20 posts for what ?

Since I left... Which was ages...
not really actually :L :L im strong for how i look and in comparison to weight ... i weigh 8 stone 1lb :frown: yeah im skinny :L but thats the best about body weigh exercises it kinda measures muscle to mass ratio :smile:

LOL! I don't even know what your on about but yeah! :yep::tongue::wink:< joke!
Yes, I know :biggrin: and I haven't posted because my battery ran out... :wink:

Since I left... Which was ages...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haha well i have not been on all day and i have to go again now :L .. ill be on later xD ..after a new press up update around 11 xD
HEY GUYS! Sorry I have been doing history and then there was Eid and yeah....but guess what? :biggrin:..:
I have finished my history coursework! :biggrin:

Oh and hi everyone!:tongue:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
LOL! I don't even know what your on about but yeah! :yep::tongue::wink:< joke!

now 2 things could have happened here :holmes:... eitrer it was ages ago and we both forgot

ot

it wasnt supposed to go to you and it (or i ) accidentally quoted you :L :L
now 2 things could have happened here :holmes:... eitrer it was ages ago and we both forgot

ot

it wasnt supposed to go to you and it (or i ) accidentally quoted you :L :L

It Was ages ago LOL! :tongue::wink: I havent been on for ages :colondollar:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
HEY GUYS! Sorry I have been doing history and then there was Eid and yeah....but guess what? :biggrin:..:
I have finished my history coursework! :biggrin:

Oh and hi everyone!:tongue:

Well done! :biggrin:
Well done! :biggrin:

Aww thank You! :biggrin: Hey your back! :biggrin: or is it me and you came back ages ago! :s-smilie: LOL!:p:$

Latest