The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arva
Yeah children in horror are creepy - Exorcist, Ju-On, Ringu, Dark Waters...

Hmm, well it sounds kind of interesting. It's weird going on a horror-film-fest with someone over the internet. :colone:
:lol:

Children are scary in horrors... But Ju-on? Thats not bad... Although I hate how in all films... Regarding exorcism the girl screams sexual things :tongue: I mean **** me and let me.suck your cock aren't very appealing to hear a possessed girl.scream :colondollar:

Original post by Arva
Dalek's symbolic Maths society is the funniest thing I've ever seen :rofl::rofl:

God help me... He's in my year and on our thread :frown: and now he's saying an A*s at GCSE deems you a genius.. He thinks we're all geniuses :facepalm:
Reply 681
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Children are scary in horrors... But Ju-on? Thats not bad... Although I hate how in all films... Regarding exorcism the girl screams sexual things :tongue: I mean **** me and let me.suck your cock aren't very appealing to hear a possessed girl.scream :colondollar:

God help me... He's in my year and on our thread :frown: and now he's saying an A*s at GCSE deems you a genius.. He thinks we're all geniuses :facepalm:

I think that's the point. :tongue:

:lol: He's hilarious! Have you been on his page? There's a rather dashing photo of himself with some excellent comments from other users underneath.

Just as funny is Bluray's STOP young HINDUS from being CORRUPTED! thread :rofl:
Original post by hassi94
That's good, I hope you make it - you deserve it for sure! Thanks :smile: Yeah it was pretty awful considering I found out at midnight that I missed my offer (got 2 in STEP II, 1 in III) so I had to wait several hours to find out what decision had been made! Well, all over now and it was a good decision :tongue: Now I have to nail the Tripos and show them it wasn't a mistake to let me in!

:ahee: Still got to decide on a college now. Hopefully will get a better reference this year too, and my PS will be refined. Will just be down to my interview ::afraid:
Ok, I feel set. Gap yah plans at the University of Life:

Finish maths modules to keep me sharp: FP3/4, M3/4/5, S3/4
Do STEP practise, as well as BPhO and PAT in order to prepare for interviews and sit STEP I (maybe more) in summer.
A-level Geology :ahee:
EPQ in Physics
Work experience at the UCL + try get some at Cavendish Labs
Work as private tutor
Travel at the end of the year

:argh:
Original post by Arva
I think that's the point. :tongue:

:lol: He's hilarious! Have you been on his page? There's a rather dashing photo of himself with some excellent comments from other users underneath.

Just as funny is Bluray's STOP young HINDUS from being CORRUPTED! thread :rofl:

:lol: and I know :tongue:

Have you seen his doctor who trailer? :s-smilie: :lol:

Hahaha! Never seen that :wink:
Reply 685
:lol: and I know :tongue:

Have you seen his doctor who trailer? :s-smilie: :lol:

Hahaha! Never seen that :wink:

A Doctor Who trailer?! Never, what happens in it? :lol:

You should check it out, he's been ripped to shreds by loads of people :tongue: Really laughable.
Original post by Arva
A Doctor Who trailer?! Never, what happens in it? :lol:

You should check it out, he's been ripped to shreds by loads of people :tongue: Really laughable.

It's Terrible!! His voice is really high and there are random shots of an evil banana :eek: :rofl:

Wow, I wonder why he gets banned... But we can't discuss that...
Reply 687
It's Terrible!! His voice is really high and there are random shots of an evil banana :eek: :rofl:

Wow, I wonder why he gets banned... But we can't discuss that...

Oh my god, I need to see that! :gah: Do you have a link? :teeth:
Original post by Oromis263
Ok, I feel set. Gap yah plans at the University of Life:

Finish maths modules to keep me sharp: FP3/4, M3/4/5, S3/4
Do STEP practise, as well as BPhO and PAT in order to prepare for interviews and sit STEP I (maybe more) in summer.
A-level Geology :ahee:
EPQ in Physics
Work experience at the UCL + try get some at Cavendish Labs
Work as private tutor
Travel at the end of the year

:argh:

Great to see that you have plans sorted out, I wish you all the best for them. Let us know how they go :smile:
Original post by mahjongmagic
Great to see that you have plans sorted out, I wish you all the best for them. Let us know how they go :smile:

:smile: of course! Choosing an EPQ will be hard, but probably what I'll start with, alongside the PAT and BPhO :smile:
*flops*

I have absolutely nothing exciting to add. Except that I need a picture for my student card, and I'm too lazy :tongue:
Original post by Arva

Is the Current Year 13 thread in existence. I suppose I'm now a part of that.. :biggrin:
I have a big word document filled with bug reports so I'm slowly but steadily fixing all the bugs for my game. I think I fixed the randomly transforming to a rat code.
Reply 693
Original post by Oromis263
Is the Current Year 13 thread in existence. I suppose I'm now a part of that.. :biggrin:

It certainly is!

Join in all the fun here.
Original post by Arva

No... I am too scared.. It's really short anyway, PM him, he will happily oblige :wink:
Good choice:wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 696
Morning all :sexface:
Original post by lilGem

Morning:sexface:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Original post by lilGem

It's afternoon, isn't it? :confused:

But anyway...