The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Original post by Deziah
What time is everyone going to get their results?

I'll go in at about 9-9:30 most likely
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Yeah I did aswell. I was actually disgusted watching that back

i thought it was a really bad time to show it though...
we've just built up this great british pride wiat with the olympic and jubilee etc. but after watching that, it kinda makes me feel ashamed to be british :frown:
Original post by Deziah
What time is everyone going to get their results?

My school let's us collect our results from 10am-12pm. I'm going to arrive at 10am, to get it out of the way :colondollar:. At least my college's enrolment (for me) is on the Friday (even though nearly everyone else from my school have it on the Thursday :rolleyes:). So I can relax on the Thursday, well I can't since I have an orthodontist appointment as well.

I think after this week, I might actually start looking over things to prepare myself for the hardships of A levels :biggrin:.
Original post by Lucy96
Yeah I suppose that takes a lot off your shoulders :smile: haha awww! Well there's a reason for it! And well you never know, you've probably done really well in photography and got it, regardless of the grade boundary!

I'll settle for an A in Art, but if I get a B, I swear to god world war 3 will break out! I hate the fact the art teachers have so much control over the grades, mine are evil :frown:

Awww, that's so mean! Thankfully mine got moderated so ;') they can't be mean... Meh, it'll be my A oh well :biggrin: I enjoyed it!

If you get a B... Deface the whole arr department with your skills! :tongue:
Original post by sophiekutie
i thought it was a really bad time to show it though...
we've just built up this great british pride wiat with the olympic and jubilee etc. but after watching that, it kinda makes me feel ashamed to be british :frown:

Agreed, but its better they showed it a year after it happened as opposed to showing it on a random month. If you get what I'm saying
does anyone know what the difference between BSc and MSci is (in terms of uni courses)? x
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Awww, that's so mean! Thankfully mine got moderated so ;') they can't be mean... Meh, it'll be my A oh well :biggrin: I enjoyed it!

If you get a B... Deface the whole arr department with your skills! :tongue:

Gr I hope mine did! :tongue: An A is still quite amazing to be fair, no subject should have grade boundaries over 90% in my opinion :wink:

I will, time to buy a can of spray paint :yep:
does anyone know what the difference between BSc and MSci is (in terms of uni courses)? x

BSc is Bachelors and the other is Masters.. To become a chartered professional you need to meet criteria and one of those is to have a Masters :smile:
Original post by Lucy96
Gr I hope mine did! :tongue: An A is still quite amazing to be fair, no subject should have grade boundaries over 90% in my opinion :wink:

I will, time to buy a can of spray paint :yep:

I know! :colone: it's not even 90% raw marks! :frown: 78/80 I just found :frown: cry!!! :tongue:

Yep! And paint Lucy = A* :wink: :yep:
I know! :colone: it's not even 90% raw marks! :frown: 78/80 I just found :frown: cry!!! :tongue:

Yep! And paint Lucy = A* :wink: :yep:

See, that's just CRUEL! It's not like it's so easy that the grade boundaries have to be so high :frown: :tongue:

That is perfect! Hehehe :ninja:
Lucy96

I know! And there's writing, designing, research and analysis! :angry:

Yep! :wink:
Original post by usycool1
Current Year 12 thread (2012-2013) :bigsmile:
:biggrin: :woo: :party2:

Brought to you by the thread king, usycool1, and the thread queen, Pandora.

Now that the old year 12s have made their year 13 thread, I thought it was about time we grew up and moved to the A-Level forum :biggrin:

Good luck with A-Levels and all the best for GCSE results!

Maths, Eco, Law, Politics & Psychology :smile:
Original post by Pandora.
No problem! :h: I'll add you in now :smile:

Oh I forgot AS Chemistry...I am so forgetful these days :frown:

Original post by Problematique
Latymer is terrible.

Yeah...but I was giving it as an example of a grammar school in my area since shadab786ahmed asked for it :smile:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Agreed, but its better they showed it a year after it happened as opposed to showing it on a random month. If you get what I'm saying

ooooooh i didn't realise that's why lol :tongue:
Reply 854
Original post by SophF_rth

Original post by justanotherindigo
Oh I forgot AS Chemistry...I am so forgetful these days :frown:

Added :smile:
Reply 855
I swear I just wrote here...
BSc is Bachelors and the other is Masters.. To become a chartered professional you need to meet criteria and one of those is to have a Masters :smile:

cool :smile: do you need to do one before you do the other?
and which one is a higher level? x
cool :smile: do you need to do one before you do the other?
and which one is a higher level? x

No, you go straight into a Masters :smile: masters is higher level, and you can do a masters after your bachelors I think.. Like in a year...
Original post by Pandora.
x

heyy :smile:
can you add me into the list for chemistry and physics...
i'm not sure on my other options yet though :smile: x
Original post by SophF_rth

Finally, another psychology student :biggrin:
ooooooh i didn't realise that's why lol :tongue:

It doesn't seem like a year ago the whole of London was divided. And I had a BB then so I really didn't the police reading my messages.. so it was a bad month for me :tongue:

Latest