The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MangoFreak
It's completely pointless in all formats :colonhash: Unless I'm going to be able to sit literally in the middle of a film (and even then only in action films), I don't need that **** :lol:

'Tis a dilemma whenever you visit the cinema. Do you sit in the middle to get the best view, or do you sit on the side to avoid having to climb over people? Decisions, decisions :tongue:
I want to give Robert Downey Jr. a hug :awesome: I don't know why :biggrin:

Because he is Robert Downey Jr. That is all.

he is a legend xD ... (and so is iron man :P :L )
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Because he is Robert Downey Jr. That is all.

Im going cinema this saturday what movie should I watch! ?? :biggrin:
Original post by foreverstrong_97

Brave! :biggrin: You're never too old for a Pixar movie!

Ooooooor...THE DARK KNIGHT RISES :awesome: YAAAAY THROAT CANCER VOICE AND MUFFLING GAS MASK!

Ahh yeah I love Pixar film....tangled! :biggrin: I was watching the trailer before it looks good have you watched it?? :tongue:
What do you mean it's nice....in what way!??? :hmmm:

It's a compliment damnit, stop looking into it so deeply :rofl: :ahee:
Ooooooor...THE DARK KNIGHT RISES :awesome: YAAAAY THROAT CANCER VOICE AND MUFFLING GAS MASK!

I found that a tad disappointing too, to be honest :redface:

Foreverstrong_97, if Spiderman is still on then you could watch that? :smile: It's bloody brilliant :biggrin:

Yeah I wanna watch that too I'll have to see if my friends want to watch that! :yep: Ooooooh sounds goood :yep:

I was watching Puss in Boots at 4am the other day :awesome: Yes I know it's Dreamworks, but it was awesome :ahee: I had to be up so I could be on a boat.

It's a compliment damnit, stop looking into it so deeply :rofl: :ahee:

Ohhh sorry :colondollar: My voice is so deep :frown:
I found that a tad disappointing too, to be honest :redface:

Foreverstrong_97, if Spiderman is still on then you could watch that? :smile: It's bloody brilliant :biggrin:

It was following Heath Ledger's Joker, what did you expect? :holmes:
Yeah I wanna watch that too I'll have to see if my friends want to watch that! :yep: Ooooooh sounds goood :yep:

I read an amusing observation in regards to the successively darker Batman movie series' (Tim Burton, that other one, now Nolan's); the next reboot (and there will be one, says DC) will just be Batman in a corner growling to himself :ahee:
No spoilers I haven't seen these yet :frown:
Ahh yeah I love Pixar film....tangled! :biggrin: I was watching the trailer before it looks good have you watched it?? :tongue:

Not yet, I definitely will though. I want to see it with one of my friends but she's going away for a bit so we can't until the day before I go back :tongue:

Pixar :love: My favourites are WALL-E and Ratatouille :biggrin: But of course I love Toy Story as well (the last one didn't make me cry, I had dust in my eye! :ninja:. Up is fantastic too :biggrin: And Finding Nemo, and Monsters Inc, and, well, all of them really :biggrin: Except Cars. That definitely did not need a sequel.
Not yet, I definitely will though. I want to see it with one of my friends but she's going away for a bit so we can't until the day before I go back :tongue:

Pixar :love: My favourites are WALL-E and Ratatouille :biggrin: But of course I love Toy Story as well (the last one didn't make me cry, I had dust in my eye! :ninja:. Up is fantastic too :biggrin: And Finding Nemo, and Monsters Inc, and, well, all of them really :biggrin: Except Cars. That definitely did not need a sequel.

:lol: I cannot deny my love for Pixar :') :biggrin: :love: :adore:
It was following Heath Ledger's Joker, what did you expect? :holmes:

Oh he was amazing. Apparently the scene in Dark Knight where the Joker blows up the hospital was improvisation! :eek:

He'll be missed :frown:
OK Guys my recording on my phone is not uploading here becuase its invalid....its not from the website because it wasnt working so I recorded it from my phone so it will be deep :s-smilie: But its not working so I Dont know :s-smilie::wink::tongue:

Forget what I said:
I just uploaded it onto soundcloud so here it is:

http://soundcloud.com/i-havent-decided/accent-challenge :biggrin:

Have you got a cold? :wink: :tongue:
I don't really see the point of watching everything in 3D :s-smilie:

Also I love DS games, but I refuse to get a 3DS because now the focus of most games is the graphics, not the actual game :sigh:. I think 3D should be kept as a special things for movies only :tongue:

It does add to the TV, It's like how HD adds to the overall experience, you dont think you need it but it is a nice thing to have if you can get it.

I would love it if it didnt hurt my eyes :L
Watching the olympic opening ceremony in 3D was great though :P

The games for the 3DS aren't only focused on graphics!!!
I never actually play in 3D and I still enjoy them!

Latest