What do you mean as always! :redface: I am a very nice person x
Original post by foreverstrong_97
What do you mean as always! :redface: I am a very nice person x

As in.. All the time :wink: sure :tongue:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
As in.. All the time :wink: sure :tongue:

Yeah I know what you mean I was teasing you! :tongue: ....I am! :biggrin:
Original post by dinrah04
Haha I find this funny but yeah I'm well nervous for Thursday as well, my whole family will kill me if I screw up.

Haha same!:rolleyes: If I dont get an A* im doomed :frown:
Yeah I know what you mean I was teasing you! :tongue: ....I am! :biggrin:

I joke :tongue: one thinks.
Is it merely coincidental that these two new people who speak in such a strange way both come here at the same time, posting one after each other in every thread I've seen them in. I mean it's quite comical.
Aaah how I love assassins creed... So exciting being him! :eek: :tongue:

ohh yes xD .. im getting number 3 when its out xD
Haha I find this funny but yeah I'm well nervous for Thursday as well, my whole family will kill me if I screw up.

If you're nervous, go on YouTube and watch the videos on the "HowToBasic" channel. Tears of laughter, oh my god :lol:
And I know the feeling - literally all my family are going to ringing me up on Thursday asking what I got.. Not good.

Its mainly myself that will kill me if I screw up-my family will accept results much lower than I want,especially mu mam and dad because they got mainly Es and Ds and didn't get 5Cs never mind 5Cs,with English and Maths,both of which my parents failed then resat at college and failed again.

My brother is the family member,other than myself,who would laugh if I did really badly,even though he did terrible at GCSE because he has high expectations of me and has offered to pay for my GCSE results next year and when I mean pay I mean A*-£20 A-£10 B-0,where as my parents could only afford £10 each,my brother is much much richer than the.

Although,my father is married not to my mam now but someone else,who is quite rich but her income is carefully controlled,meaning they aren't ever able to have more money that they could spend than my brother because they get cash payouts.

I have just split the above up into 3 paragraphs,especially for TSR it was originally 1 extremely long sentence:colondollar:
Is it merely coincidental that these two new people who speak in such a strange way both come here at the same time, posting one after each other in every thread I've seen them in. I mean it's quite comical.

I noticed that too :s-smilie: I assume they must be friends or siblings :dontknow: I did think that they might be trolls, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt :tongue:

Lol, I didn't want to say anything :wink:
Original post by techno836
ohh yes xD .. im getting number 3 when its out xD

I will wait a month or two, because the price literally halves! We can play it in synch! If you're patient :') Xbox or PS3?
Original post by wakemeup
If you're nervous, go on YouTube and watch the videos on the "HowToBasic" channel. Tears of laughter, oh my god :lol:
And I know the feeling - literally all my family are going to ringing me up on Thursday asking what I got.. Not good.

Haha I'll be sure to, I'm sure to being getting plenty of phone calls from family too but damn even grade boundaries I'm nervous for.
Original post by wakemeup

I ****ing love HowToBasic :tongue: The eggs... :rofl:

i also agree :holmes:
I joke :tongue: one thinks.

Good you best be joking! :biggrin:

I know right....but I dont think their trolls becuase they both talk a bit different! :tongue:

I will wait a month or two, because the price literally halves! We can play it in synch! If you're patient :') Xbox or PS3?

PS3 :smile: :getmeacoat:
Good you best be joking! :biggrin:

I know right....but I dont think their trolls becuase they both talk a bit different! :tongue:

Or what? :wink:

A PS2 is good enough because the PS3 update isn't that big-I have been playing on LMA 2004:cool:

I will ask this question another time-What pure maths jobs are there/because I can't find the job I want.
Or what? :wink:

OR......ill call your mum and tell her what you've been up to!:colone: :yep:
Original post by Dalek1099
A PS2 is good enough because the PS3 update isn't that big-I have been playing on LMA 2004:cool:

I will ask this question another time-What pure maths jobs are there/because I can't find the job I want.

Really?

Academia... Actuary although hmmm...

Latest