The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
No change for me as of yet, shame as I was unconditional more than a month ago and still got my offer after the A-Level results... my offer was none of my three preferred options. I asked for self catered; offered catered, an additional £1,300, what a joke. It appears I have the same automated responses as everyone else has. I am considering private accommodation if it all falls through, anyone else who is interested in that?

(I am from Liverpool so know the area pretty well, I just want accommodation to get out of home and enjoy the student experience; I don't go on the lash don't worry. Would like to join the gym/a sports club and be a student rep ^_^ ).

Studying Architecture by the way, hey thestudentroom! It's my first day here! :biggrin:

My offer ends on the 26th (I wont be accepting unless it gets changed to something suitable). Shared flat?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 821
anyone staying in roscoe and gladstone and doing dentistry or medicine?
my first choice was D&R (catered en-suite) but I was given Morton house which was my 3rd choice! but I'm not too annoyed about it! anyone else in Morton House? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Niamh.22
Anybody else in Morton house? Deffo hope good crowd in Morton house :smile: freshers week = party party :biggrin:

I am! What you studying? :smile:

Reply 824
Original post by aife-mullen
I am! What you studying? :smile:

Yay! Another morton house person, I'm studying law with accounting :biggrin: wbu? x

Your coming from Kent, are you going to know people like is any of ur mates going? I'm coming from Belfast and literally none of my mates are going to Liverpool.. :smile: well always nice to make new mates, change is always good.. What halls u in?

No, I am going knowing absolutely nobody! I think it will be quite good though once I get to know some people! Am in McNair :smile:
Original post by jodiedoodles
Yay Morton House! I'm the same as you, actually beginning to like the sound of Morton House :biggrin: I'm studying Radiotherapy so we'll probably be in uni at the same kind of times so I will no doubt see you on the bus journeys! :smile:

Aww cool, will see you on the bus then! Have you joined the morton house facebook group? :smile:
A Morton house person.. :smile: yay! I'm in Morton house too- cant wait

Me neither, should be brill! :smile: Have you joined the morton house facebook group?
Reply 828
i am! but im studying health science!
Reply 829
Anyone know a rough date when room numbers are given? Seeing the threads for other uni's is making me impatient!

Reply 830
Original post by bertiejess
No, I am going knowing absolutely nobody! I think it will be quite good though once I get to know some people! Am in McNair :smile:

Despite being from here I don't think I will know a single person in halls! Ahaha :biggrin:
I've secured my accommodation offer and have completed the e-induction but I am unable to do the deposit? Earlier on I continued on my accommodation offer and when it got to the payment of deposit bit I left it and closed the tab for me to do later because my parents are paying for it. When I came to do the application it said it was completed and for me to the e-induction. I know it is vitally important to pay the deposit but I can't. I emailed them explaining the situation so hopefully they don't withdraw the offer. :/
Original post by Elephant Stone93
I've secured my accommodation offer and have completed the e-induction but I am unable to do the deposit? Earlier on I continued on my accommodation offer and when it got to the payment of deposit bit I left it and closed the tab for me to do later because my parents are paying for it. When I came to do the application it said it was completed and for me to the e-induction. I know it is vitally important to pay the deposit but I can't. I emailed them explaining the situation so hopefully they don't withdraw the offer. :/

Exactly the same as me, completed everything and now am trying to do the deposit with my mum and I can't find how to do it! I will email them as well, when does the deposit have to be done by?
Reply 833
Original post by bertiejess
Exactly the same as me, completed everything and now am trying to do the deposit with my mum and I can't find how to do it! I will email them as well, when does the deposit have to be done by?

The university seriously needs to add a link to this page because I continuously see people having this problem -_-

http://www.liv.ac.uk/feespayment/accomm_deposit/index.htm :smile:
Original post by Fumi
The university seriously needs to add a link to this page because I continuously see people having this problem -_-

Thank you so much, all done now!!
Original post by Fumi

fantastic! cheers mate
Reply 836
Original post by rahen7
anyone staying in roscoe and gladstone and doing dentistry or medicine?

Yeah I'm staying in roscoe and gladstone! :smile:
Reply 837
I have an offer for catered at Vine Court. Anyone with self catered want to swap?
Reply 838
I was offered self catered and after accepting the offer/paying the deposit I got an e-mail saying there had been a mistake and I was actually catered. Grrr. Apparently the menu there is similar to the one online for greenbank and carnatic, it looked horrible!
Reply 839
Anyone for Vine Court West block? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending