The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
No itsbokay :biggrin: you'll have it!

Aww....Thank You! :biggrin: But I really dont know...the first test I think I got an A* in the second Im not so sure and the c/w I think i got an A :'(
When?

Apparently their releasing them at 8 in the morning :s-smilie:
Original post by techno836
:biggrin: still waiting for edexcel AQA and WJEC -.- ..im staying until half one is anyway -.- maybe 1 :L

AQA have been confirmed for 8am so I wouldn't stay up for them and WJEC are probably unreliable based on when the A-Level Grade Boundaries were released.
Original post by Dalek1099
AQA have been confirmed for 8am so I wouldn't stay up for them and WJEC are probably unreliable based on when the A-Level Grade Boundaries were released.

They're not unreliable.. They gave a time and stick to it
:biggrin: still waiting for edexcel AQA and WJEC -.- ..im staying until half one is anyway -.- maybe 1 :L

oooh good luck! :tongue: Hopefully it wont dissapoint you like it did to me :redface:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Aww....Thank You! :biggrin: But I really dont know...the first test I think I got an A* in the second Im not so sure and the c/w I think i got an A :'(

It'll average out to an A* :smile: you could always redo one.. :smile:
Night! :biggrin:
It'll average out to an A* :smile: you could always redo one.. :smile:

Hopefully :smile: Yeah I Guess but I dont want to :frown:
8 in morning :frown: well looks like im off to bed people and grade boundries dont matter to me much because i cant remember what i marked my self xD i think 53 ish on my biology but that be marked harshly due to essay questions -.-

and english lit i know 54/60 is an A* ... because they usually are just 90% :L -.-
Reply 2329
Edexcel said they're releasing there's today! When?
Hopefully :smile: Yeah I Guess but I dont want to :frown:

8 in morning :frown: well looks like im off to bed people and grade boundries dont matter to me much because i cant remember what i marked my self xD i think 53 ish on my biology but that be marked harshly due to essay questions -.-

and english lit i know 54/60 is an A* ... because they usually are just 90% :L -.-

Night :wink: I'm sleeping happier :tongue:
Original post by TGG_
Edexcel said they're releasing there's today! When?

At 8am :smile:
Reply 2332

K thanks! Gonna get some zzzzzzzs and set my alarm for 8am #saddo :wink:

Night :wink: I'm sleeping happier :tongue:

Night both of you! :tongue: Im gonna go sleep and try to stay positive and just hope for the best :biggrin:
Night both of you! :tongue: Im gonna go sleep and try to stay positive and just hope for the best :biggrin:

Good! Night :smile:
Original post by TGG_

You welcome! :smile: LOL! Yeah same I already found out mine but Im gonna go sleep it'll just make me depressed if I stay awake! :s-smilie:
Good! Night :smile:

:smile: Night! :tongue:

Only 1.79% got A* :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)

Thats AQA and there are currently a lot of rumours of 1am for Edexcel so lookout for them around that time.
Original post by Dalek1099
Thats AQA and there are currently a lot of rumours of 1am for Edexcel so lookout for them around that time.

Oh yeah sorry :tongue:
Original post by TGG_

No thats for AQA I miss read what you wrote I don't know but theirs rumours of it being 1am ::s-smilie: sorry :smile:

Latest