The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

JLKeating

Wont let me quote...
But, are they allowed to do that, if he says no?
has anyone seen the red whsmith ring binder?
if you have can you tell me if it actually red or is it orange?
(the website photo looks orange but calls it red?) x
www.whsmith.co.uk
Original post by sophiekutie
www.whsmith.co.uk

I've got the red ringbinder. My one is red, but I bought it I'm store to make sure it was red. That one looks orange, but I think it would be red
Original post by shadab786ahmed
JLKeating

Wont let me quote...
But, are they allowed to do that, if he says no?

I'm not particularly sure on protocol etc. but if he hands in this papers then I would presume it would be like any other resignation? Really not sure! I love where he lives in Belgium though so wouldn't mind if he stayed longer...just wish it was easier to see him more often.

I went to Durham yesterday, here's a photo :smile: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessandinca/7837372562/in/photostream/
(edited 11 years ago)
www.whsmith.co.uk

glad i'm not the only one cruising the whsmith website
Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Psychology and Critical Thinking, could you add me in please?
Original post by JLKeating
I'm not particularly sure on protocol etc. but if he hands in this papers then I would presume it would be like any other resignation? Really not sure! I love where he lives in Belgium though so wouldn't mind if he stayed longer...just wish it was easier to see him more often.

I went to Durham yesterday, here's a photo :smile: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessandinca/7837372562/in/photostream/

Aaah, where in Belgium does he live?

That's a really nice.photo, I like photography :smile:
Aaah, where in Belgium does he live?

That's a really nice.photo, I like photography :smile:

Near Mons. It is in the French speaking region, shame I dropped French after Year 9 and can barely remember any of it :redface:
Original post by g.k.galloway
glad i'm not the only one cruising the whsmith website

lol yeah! :biggrin: my mum is making me look for cheaper ones as well though and she's complaining because i want specific colours of binders and lever arch for each subject :tongue:

Original post by mynameisntbobk
I've got the red ringbinder. My one is red, but I bought it I'm store to make sure it was red. That one looks orange, but I think it would be red

yay! thanks i know it sounded like a really stupid question but i'm glad you got what i meant :tongue: (btw, do you know if the red lever arch file is the same?) x
(edited 11 years ago)
Near Mons. It is in the French speaking region, shame I dropped French after Year 9 and can barely remember any of it :redface:

I love French! :colone: I'm going it at GCSE and next year (not September) hopefully for a level!
I love French! :colone: I'm going it at GCSE and next year (not September) hopefully for a level!

Haha well I love German...though I just unearthed my German grammar booklet we got given to do over summer...there are 28 pages :redface:
Haha well I love German...though I just unearthed my German grammar booklet we got given to do over summer...there are 28 pages :redface:

Aah, I'm trying to learn German :smile: by myself.. :tongue: :lol: I have to do French c/w :frown:
Original post by Deziah
I'm doing it in September, just wondering what the course was like.
Did you do it early or something? :-)

Ah right, yeah I'm in year 11 an did as last year and alevel this past school year. Can't really remember AS to be honest! A2 we studied Maupassant and Monet but it depends on your school. With only 2 lessons a week and 9 gcses I couldn't cope with it :/
lol yeah! :biggrin: my mum is making me look for cheaper ones as well though and she's complaining because i want specific colours of binders and lever arch for each subject :tongue:

yeh i was going to do that but in the end decided to go for different patterns :smile: got 3 so far need 2 more, one for biology and one for EPQ
Aah, I'm trying to learn German :smile: by myself.. :tongue: :lol: I have to do French c/w :frown:

Ahh my cousins from Germany are coming to my house today and I'll get them to teach me German!:P It'll get my mind of results day! :wink:

yous got work over summer :O .. i didnt :lol: i just got told to think about a-level choices and application as we do ours in october/november :smile:

so i gave myself work xD to write a story (not done) start on B2 biology and C2 chemistry (not done) .. start on AS maths (started xD )
Reply 1056
OK, looking at the grade boundaries for English Controlled assessment... for English Language I have an A*, assuming my coursework is not moderated down at all. If so, I probably have a leeway of 1-2 marks before I end up with an A -_- (I got a low A in my exam last year, so I've been working tirelessly to try and bump up my overall grade). It's just that I spent so much time working after school, redoing and redoing pieces of CA... I'd be gutted if it was all in vain
Original post by justanotherindigo
Ahh my cousins from Germany are coming to my house today and I'll get them to teach me German!:P It'll get my mind of results day! :wink:

That's.so cool! :redface: I want to learn it...
Hello! I'm new to this site and thought I'd find the thread for people in the same year. Excited about results day everyone? :smile:
That's.so cool! :redface: I want to learn it...

lool! I'll teach you some if I can :wink: I just saw the grade boundaries....

Latest