The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by g.k.galloway
yeh i was going to do that but in the end decided to go for different patterns :smile: got 3 so far need 2 more, one for biology and one for EPQ

haha cool :biggrin:
what's EPQ?
i'm not allowed to buy mine until friday, once i've definitely chosen my options and slept on it, because if i do decide to take Futher maths, i will only need 3 box files, rather than 5 :P x
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Haircut, TV. The ushe :tongue: yourself?

lol! Not fretting about then :wink: Me... the same apart for haircut that was last week :wink:
Original post by SophF_rth
it is! Oh my, in 24hrs I'd be in school wondering whether to open my envelope or not! :tongue:

aahhhhhhh!!!! :s-smilie: rip it open straight away!! :biggrin: x
Original post by sophiekutie

yay! thanks i know it sounded like a really stupid question but i'm glad you got what i meant :tongue: (btw, do you know if the red lever arch file is the same?) x

No problem, its a normal question :wink: and I'm not sure about the lever arch files, sorry
haha cool :biggrin:
what's EPQ?
i'm not allowed to buy mine until friday, once i've definitely chosen my options and slept on it, because if i do decide to take Futher maths, i will only need 3 box files, rather than 5 :P x

I'm going into my local city on sunday to the big WHsmith to get everything else i need :smile: ....yeh i'm going to get either lever arches or box files to keep at home but have ringbinders to take to school

an epq is an extended project qualification that counts the same as an AS level to most universities. it gives you a chance to research something that really interests you. I am doing a medically based one as i hope to do medicine and it will be something for my PS :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
No problem, its a normal question :wink: and I'm not sure about the lever arch files, sorry

aahhh that's fine :smile: i'm just gonna risk it :wink: x
Original post by Deziah
Woo, another one doing French. :-)

There aren't many people doing French at my school, the world needs more French students. :smile:
it is! Oh my, in 24hrs I'd be in school wondering whether to open my envelope or not! :tongue:

I know! Remember last week when I told you that the ONE DAY LEFT notice will come quick!:P Well it's here...you'll end up opening it in school :smile:
lol! Not fretting about then :wink: Me... the same apart for haircut that was last week :wink:

I'm trying not to :wink: just went off tsr because all the talk on tomorrow was quite depressing :tongue: and it was getting me more nervous. But I'm back now :biggrin:. And that's cool, I'm just gonna go late to get the haircut.
aahhh that's fine :smile: i'm just gonna risk it :wink: x

Are you ordering them online? :smile:
Same, english language is my worst subject!!

P.S. yes you did :biggrin:

English language is my worst subject too, that 2 hour exam was killer. I'll be happy with a B or better, how about you? :smile:
I'm going into my local city on sunday to the big WHsmith to get everything else i need :smile: ....yeh i'm going to get either lever arches or box files to keep at home but have ringbinders to take to school

:biggrin:
We only have a small one in the local high road so i'm gonna order online and get it delivered to "my local store" for free :smile: x
yeah that's what i'm thinking too, or maybe having the current topic in the binders, past topics in lever arch and have a small folder for all subjects that i take to school to make my bag lighter :smile:
aahhhhhhh!!!! :s-smilie: rip it open straight away!! :biggrin: x

ah really? :O I dont know if i can do that! It's so hard to decide! :frown: Esp, if i'm with my genius frends :wink:
Original post by justanotherindigo
I know! Remember last week when I told you that the ONE DAY LEFT notice will come quick!:P Well it's here...you'll end up opening it in school :smile:

I know. You were right. I was think... ahh it's ages away! Not now :frown: Have you seen all the grade boundries? :eek:
Are you ordering them online? :smile:

yeah and getting them delivered to my local store becuase it's not that big soo it doesn't have all the things i want in it :tongue:
Original post by Draco Vulpecula
English language is my worst subject too, that 2 hour exam was killer. I'll be happy with a B or better, how about you? :smile:

same really...B or better - tbh though i would love an A....If i get an A* i will run screaming down the street...same with maths...well everything really :colondollar:

:biggrin:
We only have a small one in the local high road so i'm gonna order online and get it delivered to "my local store" for free :smile: x
yeah that's what i'm thinking too, or maybe having the current topic in the binders, past topics in lever arch and have a small folder for all subjects that i take to school to make my bag lighter :smile:

ah right - we have a huge one :smile: yeh i've ordered online before but it took AGES so not doing it again lol. yeh...decisions decisions!!!
I'm trying not to :wink: just went off tsr because all the talk on tomorrow was quite depressing :tongue: and it was getting me more nervous. But I'm back now :biggrin:. And that's cool, I'm just gonna go late to get the haircut.

It is quite depressing. I try to get off but then somehow I'm dragged back onto the site! But, we'll be find so it's okay! :wink: Awesome, enjoy that :wink:
ah really? :O I dont know if i can do that! It's so hard to decide! :frown: Esp, if i'm with my genius frends :wink:

haha you have too! your gonna open it anyways you might just get it out of the way and stop worrying about it :tongue:
ann i'm sure your a genius too! (all people called sophie are geniuses :wink:) x
Original post by justanotherindigo
Hiii:biggrin: Nice to meet you :smile: And great subject choices too!

Hi! :smile: Nice to meet you too! Excited for tomorrow? :smile:
ah right - we have a huge one :smile: yeh i've ordered online before but it took AGES so not doing it again lol. yeh...decisions decisions!!!

noo :s website says up to five days so i'm just gona cross my fingers :biggrin: x

Latest