The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
Not yet! Wait till tonight :wink:

your just super clever though:biggrin:
Social Outcast

I'm really not :tongue: I'm excited though, how are you feeling?
Original post by social outcast
same

Im absolutely bricking it :frown:
Social Outcast

I'm really not :tongue: I'm excited though, how are you feeling?

excited for some subject and really terrified for others :smile:

Which ones? :tongue: :biggrin:
Which ones? :tongue: :biggrin:

exicitied for physics, biology, chemistry and RS and terrified for geography,psychology and maths and in different about the rest :biggrin:
exicitied for physics, biology, chemistry and RS and terrified for geography,psychology and maths and in different about the rest :biggrin:

Well good luck!! How have the grade boundaries made you feel?

After seeing the grade boundaries,I think the ones I am most worried about and the ones I'm most happy about flipped because the grade boundaries for the ones I was worried about were low grade boundaries and the ones I wasn't worried about have high grade boundaries.

Currently,I'm so worried for RE and Geography both had really high grade boundaries and I'm not even sure if I have an A* in the Geography exam,even though its meant to be my best subjects,having looked through all previous exam grade boundaries for Geography B,they have never been this high and the differences between the grades are extremely thin,which means you could easily slip down because of some careless mistakes and RE is 73/80 so I couldn't really afford many mistakes and I'm pretty sure that I made lots.

I'm also wondering whether I have got 100% in mymaths exam because the grade boundaries were high but not high enough to stop me getting an A*,I would still be shell shocked if I didn't get an A*.
Well good luck!! How have the grade boundaries made you feel?

Thanks . The grade boundaries are terrifying
for maths because i know i made some stupid mistakes which i expect to drop me out of an A* but because they boundaries are really tight i think it might drop me out of an A . Also the grade boundaries are really high for psychology which i hate :frown:
Thanks . The grade boundaries are terrifying
for maths because i know i made some stupid mistakes which i expect to drop me out of an A* but because they boundaries are really tight i think it might drop me out of an A . Also the grade boundaries are really high for psychology which i hate :frown:

Aaah, I'm sure you'll do fine :smile: que sera sera... :tongue:
Original post by Dalek1099

Currently,I'm so worried for RE and Geography both had really high grade boundaries and I'm not even sure if I have an A* in the Geography exam,even though its meant to be my best subjects,having looked through all previous exam grade boundaries for Geography B,they have never been this high and the differences between the grades are extremely thin,which means you could easily slip down because of some careless mistakes

Which exam board are you on for geography?

Thanks and i'm sure you don't do spanish :biggrin:
Thanks and i'm sure you don't do spanish :biggrin:

Lol, no I'm a French one :wink: trying to learn German too... But I need to learn loads of infinitives first :frown:
Which exam board are you on for geography?

AQA and I do Geography B,which consists of 2 pieces of coursework and 3 exams,each exam on one topic.The coursework is worth 25% in total and the exams are 25% each.I got 100% last time but the grade boundaries are so high that I might not have even got an A*,which would feel horrible after looking so cool getting 100%.

shadab ........ is that spanish :O !!!! O.o ... (im like a mod always lurking :wink: )
(edited 11 years ago)
But I need to learn loads of infinitives first :frown:

Have fun the grammar in Germans evil
Original post by techno836
shadab ........ is that spamish :O !!!! O.o ... (im like a mod always lurking :wink: )

:lol: :wink:

Oh, don't say that :frown: :tongue: French is more my thing though, ao it's all good :wink:
Original post by Dalek1099
AQA and I do Geography B,which consists of 2 pieces of coursework and 3 exams,each exam on one topic.The coursework is worth 25% in total and the exams are 25% each.I got 100% last time but the grade boundaries are so high that I might not have even got an A*,which would feel horrible after looking so cool getting 100%.

Good Luck :smile:

Truss...I did german yr7-9 ...the grammar, femmine mascualine and the other one ? :colondollar: WTH!:tongue:
:lol: :wink:

Oh, don't say that :frown: :tongue: French is more my thing though, ao it's all good :wink:

caught you in the act my friend ;D :L

Latest