The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
Original post by Pandora.
Do you have your statement of entry anywhere, perhaps in your school bag or a folder? :smile:

Nope :frown: I don't think I've ever been told what the exam boards are, other than the noticing on occasional past papers (like maths, science and such).

Original post by The.Joker
Don't worry, the anguish of waiting for results will be over soon. :smile:
Have you still got your exam timetable? If you do then the exams boards will be written on there.
If not perhaps you can look through your old school books/worksheets? Hopefully you'll find out what exam boards your subjects were.

My time table didn't have anything but times, dates and the name of the exams unfortunately! My school are all kinds of fail...
Reply 1141
I've just been looking at your candidate numbers! They're quite different to mine, 0819 ahaha
Original post by Abbseh
I've just been looking at your candidate numbers! They're quite different to mine, 0819 ahaha

Wow! Where about's are you from, that might be why :tongue:
Reply 1143
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Wow! Where about's are you from, that might be why :tongue:

What it yours? :smile: I'm from the North West, the Liverpool area
Reply 1144
Original post by Draco Vulpecula
Hello! I'm doing AS Chemistry, French, Further Maths, Maths and Physics next year (well in a couple of weeks). Still feels weird to say I'm doing AS soon! :smile:

Hey! :wavey:

I've added you to the list :smile:
Original post by Abbseh

Mines 9868. Awesome right? :wink:
Original post by Abbseh

8036 and Cardiff... Hmmm...
Original post by mynameisntbobk

Hey! You wouldn't give it to me :emo: :cry2: :frown:

And you gave it to them! :eek:
Hey! You wouldn't give it to me :emo: :cry2: :frown:

And you gave it to them! :eek:

How do you know whether I'm lying or not? :wink:
How do you know whether I'm lying or not? :wink:

Because you weren't aware that I was watching... Plus you're from London, and their candidate numbers are the highest :wink: plus, my sister is doing a degree in psychology she teaches me how to determine when people lie over the internet :tongue: and you're not lying :wink: because you never said whether or not... You said whether I'm lying or not :tongue:
Because you weren't aware that I was watching... Plus you're from London, and their candidate numbers are the highest :wink: plus, my sister is doing a degree in psychology she teaches me how to determine when people lie over the internet :tongue: and you're not lying :wink: because you never said whether or not... You said whether I'm lying or not :tongue:

I knew you were watching LOL. & do we. London schools be awesome.
& that thing your sister said, I seriously didn't try to imply anything by it :tongue:.
I knew you were watching LOL. & do we. London schools be awesome.
& that thing your sister said, I seriously didn't try to imply anything by it :tongue:.

Naah, they give you higher candidate numbers to compensate for your grades :tongue: I joke... It's subconscious :wink:
Original post by usycool1
Hey! :wavey:

I've added you to the list :smile:

Hi! :smile: Thanks for adding me to the list! :biggrin:
I don't think candidate numbers have anything to do with location, do they? I thought it was for each school?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Salsa C510e
Original post by JLKeating
I don't think candidate numbers have anything to do with location, do they? I thought it was for each school?

It is :tongue:
My candidate number is in the 7000s and I'm not in the south :tongue:
my candidate number is really, really, *really* low compared to all of you, starts 00, and I'm from the south.
It is :tongue:

How do you know?

Reply 1158
8036 and Cardiff... Hmmm...

Am I the only one that begins with a 0? Ahaha

That is pretty damn awesome :biggrin:
Original post by Deziah
You actually did amazing to say you only had two lessons a week, did it early and did it while doing your GCSEs! I don't think anyone would be able to cope. :-)
Can you remember what tenses you were expected to use? :-)

Oh jesus, erm tenses tenses...in all honesty I really don't know, I just kind'a write? I would say all but that would be lying, you will definitely learn some new structures etc over the course of the 2 years, you always keep learning :smile: By the end of AS most of the class could answer the teacher and have a decent conversation in french with me, you learn very quickly from GCSE

And thank you :smile: You will have a blast with it!

Latest