The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
What is this Bad Education? I'm watching it... Is it a comedy or something?

Original post by dinrah04
Yes, omg it's bloody hilarious. I love it so much

Oh, I saw a bit of that the other night, I was going to watch it, looked hilarious.

Jack Whitehall :awesome:
I'll leave this one up for mocking :tongue:

Told you :wink: although coupon and crackerjack were so fake...

I don't even know.. I found random bits of it funny.... But they're annoying me :tongue:

You like Inbetweeners, IT Crowd? Maybe it's the lack of a Welsh character
Original post by MangoFreak
Oh, I saw a bit of that the other night, I was going to watch it, looked hilarious.

Jack Whitehall :awesome:

You like Inbetweeners, IT Crowd? Maybe it's the lack of a Welsh character

No... :tongue: they all piss me off.. My humour involves mocking people :tongue: which is why I laughed when he said... At least he knows who his dad.is... Lame I know.but I laughed :tongue: and at the gay guy....don't know why... I also laughed at random references to Nazi Germany :wink:
No... :tongue: they all piss me off.. My humour involves mocking people :tongue: which is why I laughed when he said... At least he knows who his dad.is... Lame I know.but I laughed :tongue: and at the gay guy....don't know why... I also laughed at random references to Nazi Germany :wink:

They're hilarious, how dare you blaspheme! I very disappoint in you son.
They're hilarious, how dare you blaspheme! I very disappoint in you son.

The things listed were what I found funny :wink:
I'm more anxious for WJEC Boundaries than Results... SOMEOME make me nervous... I wanna join in :frown:
I'm more anxious for WJEC Boundaries than Results... SOMEOME make me nervous... I wanna join in :frown:

Cambridge are looking down on you, the doors are slightly ajar, slowly, closing. Entrance growing narrower and narrower.

If you dont get the A's and A*'s your place in Cambridge will cease to exist....you wont get into Cambridge...you wont do chemical engineering...you'll be a no body...forever daunting over your failure :tongue:
Cambridge are looking down on you, the doors are slightly ajar, slowly, closing. Entrance growing narrower and narrower.

Original post by foreverstrong_97
If you dont get the A's and A*'s your place in Cambridge will cease to exist....you wont get into Cambridge...you wont do chemical engineering...you'll be a no body...forever daunting over your failure :tongue:

It's not working... Plus after watching somee programmes I'm not sureabout a degree I Want tk help u people...pharmacy is a part of chemistry Anyway.. :smile:
It's not working... Plus after watching somee programmes I'm not sureabout a degree I Want tk help u people...pharmacy is a part of chemistry Anyway.. :smile:

Fail GCSE and you fail A-Levels; the pillars of society will then collapse on you and you will be trapped in a forever broken system of work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep...etc - You will become... the Layman

Well that was certainly...a sentence...I think :lol: :tongue:

Help us? Ooh I shall become a doctor, and when I prescribe to my patients you can be there to give them there pharmaceuticals ooh splendid
Well that was certainly...a sentence...I think :lol: :tongue:

I think he got a bit nervous mid sentence and picked it back up with the emoticon.

You'll become a binman :pierre:

Not that there's anything wrong with that :ninja:
You'll become a binman :pierre:

Not that there's anything wrong with that :ninja:

I'd say it's a pretty fun job, when you minus the smell of course. Aaand all the nasty juices.

You could do pharmacy but its so much more competitive and if yo fail your life will cease to exist youll have no job and youll end up living on the streets begging for money and youll get like £1 a day which is enough for you to eat chicken and chips :tongue:
Original post by themancunian
I'd say it's a pretty fun job, when you minus the smell of course. Aaand all the nasty juices.

Mmmm juices.

Oh! I know!

That motivation enough for you? :colone:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
You could do pharmacy but its so much more competitive and if yo fail your life will cease to exist youll have no job and youll end up living on the streets begging for money and youll get like £1 a day which is enough for you to eat chicken and chips :tongue:

Holy crap you can get chicken and chips for £1!?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by themancunian
Holy crap you can get chicken and chips for £1!?

Yeah! Round here you can chips and three wings for £1 :biggrin:

Latest