The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
Don't worry :smile:

I'm not :tongue:
Good luck to you all tomorrow! Hope all goes well for everyone! :^_^:
Original post by rock.and.rose
Indian - so I can have my usual - a vegetable malaya with coconut rice and garlic naan.

I've made myself hungry now!

Aah, I like Indian even after eating curry every day... '_' Indian take aways are different but nice :smile:

Original post by mynameisntbobk
I'm not :tongue:

Good :wink:

Original post by Tullia

Original post by Tullia

Thanks! :biggrin:

Are you getting results as well? If so, good luck also :yep:
Original post by benpearson1

No he's an AS student :tongue:
I haven't been on here for while and we've changed threads twice? :redface: Nervous for tomorrow but I'm also confident, how's everyone else feeling? :wink:
Reply 1206
Good luck tomorrow everyone <3
Guys, I'm going off now as I can't stand to see any more talk of results. I probably won't be on tomorrow until I get my results or I go Greenwich (free WiFi @McDonalds); so this is bye for now & I wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow. I really do hope we all achieve richly. After 5 years of hard work (more or less) we deserve to end it with a bang, so I'm just hoping that that's exactly what we do. So bye for now. Don't forget, anything could happen, so don't count yourself out yet! so GOOD LUCK ALL!!
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Guys, I'm going off now as I can't stand to see any more talk of results. I probably won't be on tomorrow until I get my results or I go Greenwich (free WiFi @McDonalds); so this is bye for now & I wish you all the best of luck for tomorrow. I really do hope we all achieve richly. After 5 years of hard work (more or less) we deserve to end it with a bang, so I'm just hoping that that's exactly what we do. So bye for now. Don't forget, anything could happen, so don't count yourself out yet! so GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Thanks! Remember the PM ;
Original post by Tullia

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Dying my hair blue to pass the time :') Ohmylord I think it's gone green..
Original post by zigggyy.
good luck tomorrow everyone <3

zigggyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! How are you!? I am freaking out!!!
Reply 1212
Original post by g.k.galloway
zigggyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! How are you!? I am freaking out!!!

omgggg, hey!

Im okay thanks, the nerves are starting to kick in though, im not even gonna lie.

Good luck! Im sure you've done amazing! You'll regret all the worrying :wink:
Original post by Zigggyy.
omgggg, hey!

Im okay thanks, the nerves are starting to kick in though, im not even gonna lie.

Good luck! Im sure you've done amazing! You'll regret all the worrying :wink:

:colondollar: its crazy...glad i have a friend here though....its funny
Reply 1214
Original post by g.k.galloway
:colondollar: its crazy...glad i have a friend here though....its funny

aww, thats nice :') hehe!
Reply 1215
Nice pre results eveing. Went to teamsport indoor karting with my dad and brother, dominated everyone one there, and was about 15th fastest time out of everyone this week, which is even better considering that we had 3 young kids in our session that were spinning constantly bringing out yellow flags and were blocking the track when I tried to get through. So ended up with only about 8 hotlaps in the 30mins.

Good luck for tommorow everyone. I have only one exam which actually matters (history to get into the a level course, which I should do easily) all the others are just nice to have (this is what I'm thinking incase I do badly, if I do well then they are all crucial. :wink: )
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by benpearson1

I got my AS results last week. :smile:

I've posted a little in this thread though and got to know a few people so thought it only polite to wish them (and you all) the best of luck. :smile:

Original post by shadab786ahmed
No he's an AS student :tongue:

Now that I'm enrolled I consider myself an A2 student. :colone:
You know the feeling when your heart just stops?

Yeah, this is it. :frown:

Latest