The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by mahjongmagic
That's alright, I know that if I tried to explain something in real life it would be more confusing than online.

:yep: Indeed they are, like why are headphones always tangled when you get them out of your pockets no matter how neatly you tidy them...

(Internet problems... Cornwall houses to blame)

I think I should have clarified I can get one of two buses but my normal one runs 10 minutes earlier because it saves hills- the latter one is a 10-15 minute walk away from the former bus stop :colondollar: both of which go to college.

Ah :unimpressed: that's an annoyance :lol:
Original post by lilGem
I think I should have clarified I can get one of two buses but my normal one runs 10 minutes earlier because it saves hills- the latter one is a 10-15 minute walk away from the former bus stop :colondollar: both of which go to college.

Ah :unimpressed: that's an annoyance :lol:

Ah that's OK :redface:

Indeed it is, its meant to be wireless, but its so bad that I have to be tethered to it for it to work. First world problems eh?
Reply 982
Ah that's OK :redface:

Indeed it is, its meant to be wireless, but its so bad that I have to be tethered to it for it to work. First world problems eh?

Ever so much :rolleyes:
Original post by lilGem
Ever so much :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm going to log off before this annoyance drives me completely loco. Night and I'll try and see if my remaining 3G can work, not sure how good Orange is down here...

:goodnight:
Reply 984
:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm going to log off before this annoyance drives me completely loco. Night and I'll try and see if my remaining 3G can work, not sure how good Orange is down here...

:goodnight:

:lol: have fun :smile:
Morning!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Morning! Grade Boundaries are ridiculously low, 131/200 A*... 28/40 A*.... 31/40 for full UMS...

:biggrin: lets see what I get then wish me luck!!
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Morning! Grade Boundaries are ridiculously low, 131/200 A*... 28/40 A*.... 31/40 for full UMS...

:biggrin: lets see what I get then wish me luck!!

Good luck! :hugs:
Original post by madders94
Good luck! :hugs:

Thanks! I'll feel stupid if j don't get A*s with these boundaries! :eek: sorry!
Thanks! I'll feel stupid if j don't get A*s with these boundaries! :eek: sorry!

If there's one thing I've learned in the A Level Results thread, it's that an A can be amazing to one but a failure to another, both for perfectly understandable reasons :smile: however, none of us will think any less of you :smile:
If there's one thing I've learned in the A Level Results thread, it's that an A can be amazing to one but a failure to another, both for perfectly understandable reasons :smile: however, none of us will think any less of you :smile:

Aww thanks! I feel judged for getting less than an A* :frown:
Aww thanks! I feel judged for getting less than an A* :frown:

Who by? :sad:
Who by? :sad:

People in my year -.- not family :biggrin: :woo: but yeah... I'm meant to get all a*s in my little state school! :angry: :tongue:
People in my year -.- not family :biggrin: :woo: but yeah... I'm meant to get all a*s in my little state school! :angry: :tongue:

Aww don't listen to a word they say! Your results only matter for you - other people shouldn't care what you got other than to be happy for you. Remember, it's a case of mind over matter - those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind :tongue:
Aww don't listen to a word they say! Your results only matter for you - other people shouldn't care what you got other than to be happy for you. Remember, it's a case of mind over matter - those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind :tongue:

Hahaha very nice :wink:

But because of it, I myself won't be happy with them now :tongue: my target is 10 A*s anyway, and 4 As and a B... If I exceed that then great! :woo:
Hahaha very nice :wink:

But because of it, I myself won't be happy with them now :tongue: my target is 10 A*s anyway, and 4 As and a B... If I exceed that then great! :woo:

Wow! Well, the best of luck to you :smile: what time do you find out?
Wow! Well, the best of luck to you :smile: what time do you find out?

I did ****!

Mathematics A*
English Language A (I got a*s and a D in an exam!!!! And the best in the class got a U!!!)
Photography C (so pissed off)

Modules:
Biology Chemistry Physics and Geography.. All A*

So upset :cry2: :sad: :frown:
I did ****!

Mathematics A*
English Language A (I got a*s and a D in an exam!!!! And the best in the class got a U!!!)

Modules:

You didn't do **** at all!
I would've loved an A* at GCSE Maths and sciences and geography! And that would've given me a real chance at LSE too.

Alright, rant over, you still have good grades. 10000000 times better than mine.
(edited 11 years ago)
I did ****!

Mathematics A*

Modules:

:console: Are you still able to retake? Could you try and boost the Language grade up?

Still, I don't think you have to be ashamed at all, that's still very good grades to get :hugs:
Original post by SecretDuck
You didn't do **** at all!
I would've loved an A* at GCSE Maths and sciences and geography! And that would've given me a real chance at LSE too.

I am just so angry!!! How did I get 17/40 raw marks in a GCSE reading exam! And get an A in an A level history exam?! Both were reading! :frown:

And I haven't got those yet, theyre only modules... Only maths, language and photography are fill GCSEs... Added to last year.. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest