The Student Room Group

Singapore Kopitiam

Scroll to see replies

Why is Singapore so beautiful? :love:
Original post by Iamyourfather
Why is Singapore so beautiful? :love:

Because for the past 40+ years they are very well managed. :biggrin: I suppose you are not from sg, where are you from?
Original post by hhforever
Yea...that's what I told her, but oh well, she's worried her only son's going to freeze to death. Cant deny such such love eh? :rolleyes:

Emirates for me, so you will stop at Doha first uh?

Awwwww. Only son, of course, she'll be worried. I'm the oldest of 4, and my dad's a seasoned traveler. So well, different treatment.

Yupp! Doha! Wonder what it'll be like..
Because for the past 40+ years they are very well managed. :biggrin: I suppose you are not from sg, where are you from?

I'm from London. It's one of the beautiful countries in the world.
Original post by Mement0Mori
Heading to London for a year the out of London for 3.

I hear there are sales. :colondollar: EOS Sales......:colondollar:

(:
Original post by whitelily29
Awwwww. Only son, of course, she'll be worried. I'm the oldest of 4, and my dad's a seasoned traveler. So well, different treatment.

Yupp! Doha! Wonder what it'll be like..

Wahh I see I see, first among the siblings! Well you are one brave woman, many parents will be worried for their children, especially daughters though.

Hmmm no idea, nvr been there before. I think it will be the same for me when I transit in Dubai.
Wahh I see I see, first among the siblings! Well you are one brave woman, many parents will be worried for their children, especially daughters though.

Hmmm no idea, nvr been there before. I think it will be the same for me when I transit in Dubai.

Nah. When I was 16, my parents let us stay in Korea alone for 5 days, I was the oldest. My dad took the flight there with us, went to jap for business meeting and came back 5 days later.

Dubai's a pretty awesome place for transit. Good duty free!
Original post by Iamyourfather
I'm from London. It's one of the beautiful countries in the world.

I would Love to visit London!
Nah. When I was 16, my parents let us stay in Korea alone for 5 days, I was the oldest. My dad took the flight there with us, went to jap for business meeting and came back 5 days later.

Dubai's a pretty awesome place for transit. Good duty free!

Well, esp being the oldest your responsibilities for your siblings gets bigger. Must be an experience for you eh being the eldest sister.

I am not entirely sure why my mum would start to worry so much for me though. My parents basically throw me and my sister in singapore for 12 years.(Btw I am Indonesian). Maybe because Sg is short flight away from Indonesia whereas UK is so far away.

O really?! Great, may my POSB debit card be of good use.
The furthest I've been away from my parents was a 11 day camp......

HAHA.
Well, esp being the oldest your responsibilities for your siblings gets bigger. Must be an experience for you eh being the eldest sister.

I am not entirely sure why my mum would start to worry so much for me though. My parents basically throw me and my sister in singapore for 12 years.(Btw I am Indonesian). Maybe because Sg is short flight away from Indonesia whereas UK is so far away.

O really?! Great, may my POSB debit card be of good use.

Yeah, many times I wish I had someone to pamper me. MEH.

Hmm, yeah, UK is so far away, and it's so different compared to Singapore. And like, it's UNI, not sec school or JC.

Haha! Well, yeah.
Original post by Lemonique

HAHA.

Mine was 12 days, when I went to Japan with my school in sec 3.

HAHA.

Mine was 12 days, when I went to Japan with my school in sec 3.

Haha my longest camp is probably a week music exchange in Beijing, when I was sec 4. Dun mind me asking, which sec/JC/Poly yall came from? I was from chung cheng high main then followed by Ngee Ann Poly.
Haha my longest camp is probably a week music exchange in Beijing, when I was sec 4. Dun mind me asking, which sec/JC/Poly yall came from? I was from chung cheng high main then followed by Ngee Ann Poly.

Which year did you graduate from chung cheng high? A friend of mine graduated in 2008!
I was in Methodist Girls' School, then ACS (Independent) for IB.
Which year did you graduate from chung cheng high? A friend of mine graduated in 2008!
I was in Methodist Girls' School, then ACS (Independent) for IB.

MGS! I live right in front of your school(I think) At bukit timah right?

I was sec 4 in 2008 so I suppose i count as 2008 batch who graduated? Haha.
MGS! I live right in front of your school(I think) At bukit timah right?

I was sec 4 in 2008 so I suppose i count as 2008 batch who graduated? Haha.

Yupp, blackmore drive area.

Do you know a Gamaliel ma?
I was from Fairfield Methodist Secondary'09 to Yishun Junior College'11 (yes there is one. I didn't know myself tbh :P)
Reply 3837
Anyone leaving sg on 25 sept night?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by nkubi
Anyone leaving sg on 25 sept night?

When does your school term starts? 25th is pretty late!

Yupp, blackmore drive area.

Do you know a Gamaliel ma?

Haha i lived at maplewoods there, very near.

Hmm i don't know him, may have come from yishunnbranch of the school? From acsi probably i only know one from around my batch, do you know a mingjie toh?

I was from Fairfield Methodist Secondary'09 to Yishun Junior College'11 (yes there is one. I didn't know myself tbh :P)

ohhh i have some friends who went to yishun jc

Quick Reply

Latest