Scroll to see replies

Reply 1400
Original post by g.k.galloway
indeedydoody :smile:

what are you taking again...I've forgotten :colondollar:

Im taking maths, chemistry, biology and economics :smile: hehe, wbuu? :smile:
Original post by Zigggyy.
Im taking maths, chemistry, biology and economics :smile: hehe, wbuu? :smile:

maths, chemistry, biology and english literature :smile: I was doing economics but changed it to lit :smile:
Reply 1402
I think I did my comeback post like 2 weeks ago but I've been away since then... :colondollar: soooo comeback v2 :cool:

Hope everyone's results went well :biggrin: :biggrin: I'm pleased with mine :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by ElMoro
I think I did my comeback post like 2 weeks ago but I've been away since then... :colondollar: soooo comeback v2 :cool:

Hope everyone's results went well :biggrin: :biggrin: I'm pleased with mine :smile:

Spoiler

How'd you do Elly? :biggrin:
Original post by berryripple

Amazingly...
Original post by usycool1
Current Year 12 thread (2012-2013) :bigsmile:
:biggrin: :woo: :party2:

Brought to you by the thread king, usycool1, and the thread queen, Pandora.

Now that the old year 12s have made their year 13 thread, I thought it was about time we grew up and moved to the A-Level forum :biggrin:

Good luck with A-Levels and all the best for GCSE results!

Subjects

Heya :smile:
I'm doing Psychology, History, Chemistry and Biology
OMFG READ HELP ME PLZ !@@@@

I got 1 A*, 3As, 4Bs, 2Cs & D in english literature :banghead:

I got my exam results and was on the waiting list for my college however they requested to see my
B grade In Maths and Philosophy Ethics which I got a C grade In but it was not on my result slip and
Since I sat the exams in year 9 & 10 I must have either lost or misplaced them.

My Sixth-form college demands that I bring them into college tomorrow otherwise my place will be given away and I'll be dragged lower on the waiting list HOWEVER I Can't call my school and ask them to print another copy from their system as they don't pick up the phone and they are shut now until 4-5Th September when school starts. :puppyeyes:

HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO!???? Should I call up the examination board and ask them to Fax it straight to my Sixth-form or tomorrow when I go back should I ask the sixth-form college to print it off the examination board straight themselves?? :afraid:

IDK WHAT THE FUDGE TO DO & I don't want to take a GAP Year. :backstab:
Original post by usycool1
Current Year 12 thread (2012-2013) :bigsmile:
:biggrin: :woo: :party2:

Brought to you by the thread king, usycool1, and the thread queen, Pandora.

Now that the old year 12s have made their year 13 thread, I thought it was about time we grew up and moved to the A-Level forum :biggrin:

Good luck with A-Levels and all the best for GCSE results!

Subjects

I'm Doing Maths, Physics, History & French. :^_^:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
OMFG READ HELP ME PLZ !@@@@

I got 1 A*, 3As, 4Bs, 2Cs & D in english literature :banghead:

I got my exam results and was on the waiting list for my college however they requested to see my
B grade In Maths and Philosophy Ethics which I got a C grade In but it was not on my result slip and
Since I sat the exams in year 9 & 10 I must have either lost or misplaced them.

My Sixth-form college demands that I bring them into college tomorrow otherwise my place will be given away and I'll be dragged lower on the waiting list HOWEVER I Can't call my school and ask them to print another copy from their system as they don't pick up the phone and they are shut now until 4-5Th September when school starts. :puppyeyes:

HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO!???? Should I call up the examination board and ask them to Fax it straight to my Sixth-form or tomorrow when I go back should I ask the sixth-form college to print it off the examination board straight themselves?? :afraid:

IDK WHAT THE FUDGE TO DO & I don't want to take a GAP Year. :backstab:

Don't you have the GCSE certificates from year 10?
I got ten a*s for gcse's, and am doing English Lit, History, French and Economics for AS.
am i the only one who's a little bit excited for being in year 12?
Reply 1410
Original post by berryripple

Massive congrats on your AS results! :woo: :biggrin: :biggrin:

6 A* and 4 A but I got a C in one of my english lang units so I'm getting that remarked and it might get bumped up to an A* :smile:
Original post by ElMoro
Massive congrats on your AS results! :woo: :biggrin: :biggrin:

6 A* and 4 A but I got a C in one of my english lang units so I'm getting that remarked and it might get bumped up to an A* :smile:

That's what happened to me! But a D and a C... :frown:
Original post by ElMoro

Spoiler

Sup :biggrin: Quote blueray2 :tongue:
What's everyone's most surprising result today? For me, it would have to be citizenship, because even though I thought I FLOPPED the exam, I ended up with a high A in it.
Original post by mynameisntbobk
What's everyone's most surprising result today? For me, it would have to be citizenship, because even though I thought I FLOPPED the exam, I ended up with a high A in it.

A tie between an A* in maths or 100% in art....was so shocked! you should have seen my face!! :biggrin:
Reply 1415

French - less than one mark off an A. :frown:
In BTEC PE I got a distinction* which I didn't think was possible, and I was the only person in the year to get it.
And getting two A's in English literature - most of my lessons I just spent ranting about how much I hated it. ;D
That's three, but it's been a pretty surprising day. ;D

Woo, well done! :-)

Good: Geography? Module... Thought I did rubbish got 100%... And mathematics!
Bad: photography/ english exams :redface:
Original post by g.k.galloway
A tie between an A* in maths or 100% in art....was so shocked! you should have seen my face!! :biggrin:

Congrats with the art! And well done with the maths. Looks like everything turnt out great!
Original post by Deziah
French - less than one mark off an A. :frown:
In BTEC PE I got a distinction* which I didn't think was possible, and I was the only person in the year to get it.
And getting two A's in English literature - most of my lessons I just spent ranting about how much I hated it. ;D
That's three, but it's been a pretty surprising day. ;D

Woo, well done! :-)

I know how you feel about french. I got an A that I was not expecting, so well done for getting that high B grade. Are you remarking it?
As for PE, congrats! Really happy for you. And English literature brought me joy today, got an A* in it, so be extremely proud with your grade. Loads of people in my school flopped it :s-smilie: although most people in set 1 got an A*
Well done for your GCSEs!
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Good: Geography? Module... Thought I did rubbish got 100%... And mathematics!
Bad: photography/ english exams :redface:

Nobody got a B in geography in my school, so you should be proud!
And congrats on maths. AS maths, here we come :biggrin:
Reply 1418
I was really really surprised at my English results. A* in both Lit and Lang, 99.5% in Lit. This considering I hate english, I got a low A in my Lang exam last year, and I've spent hours and hours redoing different elements of CA
all the local schools have released GCSE results statistics but my own in the local paper....just like the A-levels last week. it says at the bottom of the article XXXX school is yet to release its results....not sure what to think, this doesn't normally happen :s-smilie: rather annoying as I'd like to see how we did as a year...

Latest