The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
Lol rep down to 83 :angry: :frown: for posting results..

mine is still 82 even after someone repped me earlier :L :colondollar: :smile: and we have only had around 660posts today :frown:
Original post by SarcasticComplex
same :/ and she still didn't send it -.- now we have to wait aaagggeeess, just to be told by mrs thomas :/

Lol, will she tell us?

So I have a right to be, a d and a c in an exam isn't great, and I wasnt exactly saying to people you got a B you're rubbish! I said well done to everyone...

Original post by MangoFreak
That isn't a sentence :lol:

Something that is pushed away by gravity has no scientific basis, so you can't say that :tongue: Perhaps an anti-gravitron (not that a gravitron has any evidence to support it :lol:)

Exactly... But I'm stating a possibility that something of the sort exists... Bet no one has thought of it :colonhash:
anyways.. i'm off now.. didn't sleep much last night.. making up for it now xD
good night everyone :L sweet dreams

night sarcastic .. was you anxious for results :L :L ....... and night sweet dreams :smile:<3
anyways.. i'm off now.. didn't sleep much last night.. making up for it now xD
good night everyone :L sweet dreams

Night :P I slept last night but not now! -.-
Original post by techno836
mine is still 82 even after someone repped me earlier :L :colondollar: :smile: and we have only had around 660posts today :frown:

Wow, catching up! :wink: and MangoFreak I'd be careful :tongue: people get annoyed :frown: I know... Never speak about how high your rep is xD not that I have :wink:
Can you earn credits through gambling with credits? I'd be amazing at that xD
Exactly... But I'm stating a possibility that something of the sort exists... Bet no one has thought of it :colonhash:

You are aware of anti-matter right? :tongue: If gravitrons exist, then it's almost certain that anti-matter counterparts exist also :smile:

There's a possibility of a God, but it's not an idea that is given any thought in science because there's no evidence :lol: Gravitrons are only hypothesised because of the evidence for other force carriers (gluons, etc.) :biggrin:
night sarcastic .. was you anxious for results :L :L ....... and night sweet dreams :smile:<3

Were* xD you said to correct, so I did... :smile:

I believe I just made you 86 :pierre:
Wow, catching up! :wink: and MangoFreak I'd be careful :tongue: people get annoyed :frown: I know... Never speak about how high your rep is xD not that I have :wink:

haha whoops 52 sorry :L :L not 82 :L
Were* xD you said to correct, so I did... :smile:

was because you is the active noun :P ;D

I need 120 for 5 gems :awesome: I don't really care about rep, I only mentioned it because you guys were talking about it :lol:
You are aware of anti-matter right? :tongue: If gravitrons exist, then it's almost certain that anti-matter counterparts exist also :smile:

There's a possibility of a God, but it's not an idea that is given any thought in science because there's no evidence :lol: Gravitrons are only hypothesised because of the evidence for other force carriers (gluons, etc.) :biggrin:

No, I just no that something exists after a collision in a particle accelerator at CERN and I've watched and started reading angels and demons... No, what is this antimatter? :colonhash:

Yeah I've actually heard of gluons xD or something...

So they can exist? Or could?

What.

What?! :holmes:

What?!! :lolwut:

:lol:
What.

shh you i wanted to try and catch him out :frown:

Huh?!?!?

It's were you anxious... Not was you xD :lolwut:
What.

Is he being serious?
I need 120 for 5 gems :awesome: I don't really care about rep, I only mentioned it because you guys were talking about it :lol:

How come he gets +rep :frown: :emo: I've been attempting to talk to you about something I'm crap at...
Darn! Let me believe I'm special :frown: :emo: :cry2:

And he so fancies her xD
No, I just no that something exists after a collision in a particle accelerator at CERN and I've watched and started reading angels and demons... No, what is this antimatter? :colonhash:

Yeah I've actually heard of gluons xD or something...

So they can exist? Or could?

No, I'm saying that IF gravitrons, for which there is no evidence other than the existence of other force carriers, there would probably be an anti-gravitron. However think about it I made a mistake - the anti-gravitron would behave in the exact same manner as a regular gravitron, I think :colondollar:

Don't hold me to any of this; I know anti-particles exist for everything up to protons, neutrons and electrons; I don't know if there are anti-quarks or anti-gluons, -mions, -pions, etc. :tongue: I think there is, I remember reading it somewhere possibly.
How come he gets +rep :frown: :emo: I've been attempting to talk to you about something I'm crap at...

Sorry :h: There you go :awesome:

Latest