The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MangoFreak
No, I'm saying that IF gravitrons, for which there is no evidence other than the existence of other force carriers, there would probably be an anti-gravitron. However think about it I made a mistake - the anti-gravitron would behave in the exact same manner as a regular gravitron, I think :colondollar:

Don't hold me to any of this; I know anti-particles exist for everything up to protons, neutrons and electrons; I don't know if there are anti-quarks or anti-gluons, -mions, -pions, etc. :tongue: I think there is, I remember reading it somewhere possibly.

There are :smile: I know that... But know nothing about them :smile:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Darn! Let me believe I'm special :frown: :emo: :cry2:

And he so fancies her xD

haha yes i was joiking dont worry i do know my grammar .. well at least to standard :L

and woah :hand: where has this come from ????
Sorry :h: There you go :awesome:

Brb... Let me go on the browser to check and rep you..

Teach me about particles :biggrin:
No :tongue: Anti-gravity would really be gravity's force carrier moving AWAY from mass, surely? :biggrin:

I'm sure we're not the first to propose the concept of anti-gravity :lol:
No :tongue: Anti-gravity would really be gravity's force carrier moving AWAY from mass, surely? :biggrin:

I'm sure we're not the first to propose the concept of anti-gravity :lol:

Shut up! I am I tell you! I am! :frown: lol, okay... Has anyone proposed that something physically massless... Isn't affected by a black hole and so can be used for data transmission?
I refuse to believe the word impossible to ring true ever in science. Something that is impossible is merely something we haven't found a way around yet :smug: :ahee:
'_' :colonhash: didn't you detect the sarcasm :tongue: directed to mango?
Shut up! I am I tell you! I am! :frown: lol, okay... Has anyone proposed that something physically massless... Isn't affected by a black hole and so can be used for data transmission?

Well, photons have no mass... :tongue:
Yeah, you guys carry on... I'm way out of my league... :getmecoat: btw I've discovered something faster than light and faster than a muon..
Well, photons have no mass... :tongue:

No mass, or virtually no mass?
'_' :colonhash: didn't you detect the sarcasm :tongue: directed to mango?

I wouldn't have guessed you were being sarcastic if you hadn't used the word "this" before the word "antimatter" :lol: You can't "detect" sarcasm through text :tongue:
No mass, or virtually no mass?

No mass. Electrons have negligible mass :h:
I wouldn't have guessed you were being sarcastic if you hadn't used the word "this" before the word "antimatter" :lol: You can't "detect" sarcasm through text :tongue:

That was placed purposefully and yeah you can, watch...

This is sarcasm, it's so undetectable...

:colonhash:
im off now anyway people .. night :smile: xD
Allow me to fix this. Atoms are particles :tongue:

Particles are just anything that makes up a "part" :wink: of something :awesome: It's actually a pretty hard thing to define, so WIKIPEDIA! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle
I know all that up until string...? I've heard of it... And keep hearing about it, but never read upon it...

No mass. Electrons have negligible mass :h:

How does it not have mass? Does it not have a surface at all?
That was placed purposefully and yeah you can, watch...

This is sarcasm, it's so undetectable...

:colonhash:

Well yeah I know it was deliberately placed.

And that's not detection of sarcasm; it's easily seen that it's sarcastic through use of the world "so" :lol:

Don't mess with me, I'm a linguist :ahee:
Original post by techno836
im off now anyway people .. night :smile: xD

Night mate :wink: :woo: have sweet dreams about Carys :wink:
I know all that up until string...? I've heard of it... And keep hearing about it, but never read upon it...

How does it not have mass? Does it not have a surface at all?

Just think of it as a self-sustaining point of energy :tongue:

String theory is way beyond myself :lol:
Well yeah I know it was deliberately placed.

And that's not detection of sarcasm; it's easily seen that it's sarcastic through use of the world "so" :lol:

Don't mess with me, I'm a linguist :ahee:

It was detected... You detected the use of the word so... And realised it implied sarcasm?

And... I'm a botanist!

Latest