The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sophiekutie
Haha I'm sure you did awesome! How did you do (if you don't mind me asking?) x
Gahhh I got an A somehow
Overall, 5 A* and 7A's :biggrin: soooo happy!! X

I did terrible. Seriously. :frown: My whole A levels are mucked up becuase of it. I should have listened to people when they told me to revise! :frown: I got 2A 5B 3C I think :s-smilie:
Original post by SophF_rth
I did terrible. Seriously. :frown: My whole A levels are mucked up becuase of it. I should have listened to people when they told me to revise! :frown: I got 2A 5B 3C I think :s-smilie:

Hey that's still really good though! Don't be upset about that, just focus on your a-levels because once you've got them, your GCSE's become not as important :smile: xxx :redface:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Same :biggrin: I leave for Orlando tomorrow morning, and I come back on the 4th September, so doing some last minute rushing so I don't have to then.

Congrats! He definitely deserved it! :biggrin:

I'll pass it on!:biggrin:
(And I know right :biggrin:)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191
Original post by sophiekutie
Hey that's still really good though! Don't be upset about that, just focus on your a-levels because once you've got them, your GCSE's become not as important :smile: xxx :redface:

Yeah, thanks I suppose! Well done to you too! I bet you're happy :smile: Sadly, I can only do maths out of the courses I wanted because... well I failed eng Lang! URGGHHH!!! I got a high C and not a B :'( Though, predicted an A :frown: Now I have to do Maths, ict & buisness and I want to do the English retake! :frown: xxx
Yeah, thanks I suppose! Well done to you too! I bet you're happy :smile: Sadly, I can only do maths out of the courses I wanted because... well I failed eng Lang! URGGHHH!!! I got a high C and not a B :'( Though, predicted an A :frown: Now I have to do Maths, ict & buisness and I want to do the English retake! :frown: xxx

Remark the C? :frown: or is it unsalvageable?
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Remark the C? :frown: or is it unsalvageable?

It's not great... According to the grade boundries.. I need more 10marks from the exam to get a B in it. One sec..... ACTUALLY, I need 9 more marks for than English paper. Which would be a C, one mark off a B in the exam. However a B overall! I doubt it'll be possible :frown:
It's not great... According to the grade boundries.. I need more 10marks from the exam to get a B in it. One sec..... ACTUALLY, I need 9 more marks for than English paper. Which would be a C, one mark off a B in the exam. However a B overall! I doubt it'll be possible :frown:

I need 25/40 raw marks... In each paper, which is a 13 raw mark increase :tongue: but I genuinely thinj it's marked wrong... Ish...

It does seen quite far...
I need 25/40 raw marks... In each paper, which is a 13 raw mark increase :tongue: but I genuinely thinj it's marked wrong... Ish...

ah well, you're similar to me then :wink: Quite a few marks. I know, I wanted to talk to head of english, (also my english teacher) about it! But she is at home probably watching tv and doing nothing :angry:
I agree!!! This examiners are evil *****!!

*these
ah well, you're similar to me then :wink: Quite a few marks. I know, I wanted to talk to head of english, (also my english teacher) about it! But she is at home probably watching tv and doing nothing :angry:
I agree!!! This examiners are evil *****!!

Yep.. I spoke to the head of English and she said she'll see what we should do in September and she said she really wanted me to get the A* :frown: because English isnt my best and it'd make me look better :frown:

They're soulless... Literature had such high grades in my school, and language were all slashed down by exams...
Yep.. I spoke to the head of English and she said she'll see what we should do in September and she said she really wanted me to get the A* :frown: because English isnt my best and it'd make me look better :frown:

They're soulless... Literature had such high grades in my school, and language were all slashed down by exams...

Well that's good! You're half way there :tongue: Now the teacher has to follow through with what she said! :wink: I hope it's possible! :smile:
Yeah, they are! They should die. It's crazy! :frown:
Original post by -bethan-
I'll pass it on!:biggrin:
(And I know right :biggrin:)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191

Well that's good! You're half way there :tongue: Now the teacher has to follow through with what she said! :wink: I hope it's possible! :smile:
Yeah, they are! They should die. It's crazy! :frown:

Yep! She will... And I have two English teachers who are both heads of English...

And the other one will fight for me :biggrin: :woo:

I hope... Mean bastard...
Yep! She will... And I have two English teachers who are both heads of English...

And the other one will fight for me :biggrin: :woo:

I hope... Mean bastard...

yayaya!!! i'm just now working out how far from the grade about I was in all my subjects :wink: SO ANNOYING! In lit 1 mark off A in two exams! and all my science I was 1 mark off the grade abouve! :frown: ffs!
Off out to a paralympic flame celebration thing this evening. Hopefully it will be worth it - if not, well it is still better than staying at home doing nothing! This time in 2 weeks I will have had my first day back at school... :frown: still haven't got round to the homework - procrastination is a very evil bugger!
Original post by JLKeating
Off out to a paralympic flame celebration thing this evening. Hopefully it will be worth it - if not, well it is still better than staying at home doing nothing! This time in 2 weeks I will have had my first day back at school... :frown: still haven't got round to the homework - procrastination is a very evil bugger!

Have fun!
yayaya!!! i'm just now working out how far from the grade about I was in all my subjects :wink: SO ANNOYING! In lit 1 mark off A in two exams! and all my science I was 1 mark off the grade abouve! :frown: ffs!

I know the one mark feeling :frown: it's worse when its 1 UMS!!
Original post by benpearson1
I got an A as well :s-smilie:. How were the rest of your results? :smile:

Are you on AQA History B by any chance?
The rest of my results were fine thanks, very happy with them. :smile:

Nope, Edexcel.
Im going to so hard at sixth form, at Weekends I'll stay up till' like one. Well, proably for like the first week, then I'd get bored :tongue: Just realllyyyy want good A-level results.
Original post by Pandora.
The rest of my results were fine thanks, very happy with them. :smile:

Nope, Edexcel.

What grades did you get?! :smile:

Latest