The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
Bare = lots of, many, a multitude of...

:facepalm2: Stupid slang :tongue:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Really Government and Politics is a mickey mouse subject! :eek: Ohhww I dont know what do then :frown:

Do it.. ignore him..
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
London slang, innit :cool:

It means 'a lot' :tongue:

EDIT: Crap, Shadab got there first :tongue: .

Teehee, thank you nonetheless :ahee:
Original post by MangoFreak
:facepalm2: Stupid slang :tongue:

:lol: I understand it, but would never speak it... Much like Bengali :colone:
Bare = lots of, many, a multitude of...

London slang, innit :cool:

It means 'a lot' :tongue:

EDIT: Crap, Shadab got there first :tongue: .

What does that even mean? :rofl:

There's your answer Mango :biggrin: Of course me and LTC knows it coz where Londoners :wink: :tongue:....but shadab he hates London terms....What he thought gassed meant :rofl:
Original post by Dalek1099
Government and Politics is technically mickey mouseish but Critical Thinking,is a mickey mouse subject so bad that I don't think even poor universities accept it it is there for the A-Level league tables.

What are you talking about? Government and Politics is a respected and traditional "hard" A-Level :holmes:
There's your answer Mango :biggrin: Of course me and LTC knows it coz where Londoners :wink: :tongue:....but shadab he hates London terms....What he thought gassed meant :rofl:

:lol: :rofl: :colondollar:

Hey, don't throw all of London in with you :lol: I know Londoners who speak perfectly, like myself :pierre: :rofl:
It took me ages to figure out what 'alie' means :tongue: I mean, what the heck, it means the opposite of 'a lie' so what was I supposed to think? :tongue:

Dammit why can't people speak English! :tongue:
Do it.. ignore him..

Im confused :s-smilie: I might end up making last minute choices :tongue: But I Thought it was good because it is kinda essay like :colondollar:
Im confused :s-smilie: I might end up making last minute choices :tongue: But I Thought it was good because it is kinda essay like :colondollar:

It IS good! :tongue:
Reply 3751
Damn :colonhash: I suppose I could work with VB :tongue: I tried to learn Python and I don't like it :ahee:

VB is pretty good. Python isn't too bad, but it relies on whitespace, which is annoying :tongue:
:lol: :rofl: :colondollar:

LOL! High as well! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey, don't throw all of London in with you :lol: I know Londoners who speak perfectly, like myself :pierre: :rofl:

Ok ok sorry.....but you should know it if your a Londoner unless your a newbee Londoner :tongue: I Speak perfectly ....well most of the time :biggrin:

It took me ages to figure out what 'alie' means :tongue: I mean, what the heck, it means the opposite of 'a lie' so what was I supposed to think? :tongue:

Aww LOL! My school is like completely slang even the teachers know what some words mean :rofl: :facepalm:

LOOOOL! :tongue: :rofl:
Can I just ask a quick question?
Is it wrong that I've accepted offers and enrolled to two different sixth forms?

Just do it :wink:

Case in point :colonhash:

It IS good! :tongue:

Ok I am now officially ignoring what Dalek is saying :yep: Thank You! :biggrin:
Original post by Lilbixxie
Can I just ask a quick question?
Is it wrong that I've accepted offers and enrolled to two different sixth forms?

Are you moving into Year 11 now, or are you moving into Year 12 now?

Aww LOL! My school is like completely slang even the teachers know what some words mean :rofl: :facepalm:

LOOOOL! :tongue: :rofl:

Heh, my school's a bit like that. On the whole it's okay, but there's a fair few people that like speaking gibberish :tongue:
Ok I am now officially ignoring what Dalek is saying :yep: Thank You! :biggrin:

Yeah he was obviously confusing GovPol with something else, because it's a respected, "hard" A-Level.

Latest