The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
I know! Imagine seeing each other and pretty much living in one another's presence :redface:

So awesome! :awesome:

What are residents of Cambridge called? :tongue: Cambridgians? I knew it before, but I've forgotten :emo:
Original post by tara8000
I'd like to study Philosophy at Cambridge :smile:... omg imagine if everyone here got into cambridge, that'd be pretty awesome :biggrin:

Hey :biggrin: Your new so welcome TSR! :tongue:

OOooh another Cambridge :wink: We'll have to set up a society :yep:
I'd like to study Philosophy at Cambridge :smile:... omg imagine if everyone here got into cambridge, that'd be pretty awesome :biggrin:

Oh 'ello there, welcome! :ahee:
I can't help but notice that you don't have anyone down for R.S./philosphy help at the top of the first page. If anyone wants, I could help, I mean, I know I didn't get an A* for the GCSE, but I did sit it two years early and miss 20% of the year... and it's the subject I'm sorta intersted in... so yeah. If peeps need R.S. help I could do it...
But I doubt you do need the help, you all seem to be fine with it :wink:
Original post by MangoFreak

What are residents of Cambridge called? :tongue: Cambridgians? I knew it before, but I've forgotten :emo:

I know! I say we all apply there in one of our choices and if we get offers we have to insure it at the least... I'll be firming it :wink:

Cambridgarians :wink: :lol: I made that up...

isn't it cantabrians or something like that, its on the cambridge slang wiki page here
I can't help but notice that you don't have anyone down for R.S./philosphy help at the top of the first page. If anyone wants, I could help, I mean, I know I didn't get an A* for the GCSE, but I did sit it two years early and miss 20% of the year... and it's the subject I'm sorta intersted in... so yeah. If peeps need R.S. help I could do it...

Because RS isn't a subject xD philosophy however... T'is debatable... :tongue:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I know! I say we all apply there in one of our choices and if we get offers we have to insure it at the least... I'll be firming it :wink:

Cambridgarians :wink: :lol: I made that up...

I'd still have to decide between UCL and Cambridge. It would be idiotic to firm a place with A*AA+ requirements and then insure another uni with the same offer! :lol:
isn't it cantabrians or something like that, its on the cambridge slang wiki page here

YES! That's it, thank you :biggrin:

Noone in the history of the world needs RS help :colonhash: :lol: And those that do probably won't do well enough in other GCSEs to do anything with it anyway :tongue:

I kid, I kid (sort of :ninja:)
I'd still have to decide between UCL and Cambridge. It would be idiotic to firm a place with A*AA+ requirements and then insure another uni with the same offer! :lol:

But one may offer it with certain subject's and another may offer with just grades :wink: my firm may be A*A*A and insurance A*AA... If I fail I'll take a gap year xD and re apply... I may apply for deferred entry... Because I want to travel xD
YES! That's it, thank you :biggrin:

It's actually cantabrigian :P i should've checked before posting

I got an A* in the 1st unit so maybe I could help.I also need to be took off the Geography help and put onto the Maths help-I'm currently on 99.4% in Maths,come on:colondollar:
Noone needs RS help :colonhash: :lol:

It's basically saying what one says... Then what you say... And what tge idiots say back...
Original post by Dalek1099
I got an A* in the 1st unit so maybe I could help.I also need to be took off the Geography help and put onto the Maths help-I'm currently on 99.4% in Maths,come on:colondollar:

So I got 100% :colonhash:
Original post by Dalek1099

Yeah, perhaps, but it's more fun to NOT do what you want :colonhash:
Noone in the history of the world needs RS help :colonhash: :lol: And those that do probably won't do well enough in other GCSEs to do anything with it anyway :tongue:

I kid, I kid (sort of :ninja:)

Whats come over this thread?-RE isn't the easiest subject in the world,in the mocks for RE a lot of people really struggled in my class,getting Es,I got 100% in the mock and only 90% in the exam though.
Oh you're all so polite about it :smile:

Sorry :tongue:

Welcome to the thread! :awesome:

:lol: Welcome to TSR!

Latest