Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
I just know which ones to us, I feel it

Yeah, same, it's not difficult :tongue:
Original post by tara8000
What?

Nevermind :tongue:
Original post by MangoFreak
You know, consider what would happen if our classmates actually managed to find this thread and knew who belonged to each profile :teehee: We'd be ****ed :ahee:

Why? :tongue: SarcasticComplex? But we bitch about everyone else...

Original post by Dalek1099
You can-you only need to show your workings on questions that ask for them but at A-Level you have to show them,on every question.

I meant a level...
You know, consider what would happen if our classmates actually managed to find this thread and knew who belonged to each profile :teehee: We'd be ****ed :ahee:

I showed my classmates my profile and told them how badly negged I am and it takes a while to remember SOHCAHTOA but not too long and the formulas are pretty easy to remember-is it about time they got rid off formulae sheets,in the front of exam papers?
I'VE SUCCUMBED! :colonhash: I'm watching the Dark Knight Rises in a cam version :emo:
ppsscchh, So what's everyone doing? aside from posting on the student room...
Yeah, same, it's not difficult :tongue:

I know... Like my teacher said... When dealing with probability the and rule.. You multiply...

Andrex (as in the tissue) (and)re(x)

Serious?! '_' I have Neanderthals in my class..

Or as my head of year says... Knuckle Draggers... You'd love him...
Who? :colondollar:
Why? :tongue: SarcasticComplex? But we bitch about everyone else...

I meant a level...

Sometimes at A-Level you have to show specific working out techniques and if you get one thing slightly wrong,the other parts of the questions are wrong/you would get reduced marks on them:angry:

Please make sure you tell me,when you get your mark score,you did it with WJEC didn't you?,so that I can convert the UMS,when you get your raw mark score.
Sometimes at A-Level you have to show specific working out techniques and if you get one thing slightly wrong,the other parts of the questions are wrong/you would get reduced marks on them:angry:

Please make sure you tell me,when you get your mark score,you did it with WJEC didn't you?,so that I can convert the UMS,when you get your raw mark score.

I do know... :tongue:

And I don't get UMS... And I'm not giving you my raw mark.. But its out of 200 and more than 99.4%
Original post by tara8000
ppsscchh, So what's everyone doing? aside from posting on the student room...

Umm Im trying to do my Graphics C/W which I am unbelievably behind in :facepalm: HBU??! :tongue:
I do know... :tongue:

And I don't get UMS... And I'm not giving you my raw mark.. But its out of 200 and more than 99.4%

How can you be sure its higher than 99.4%?and I saw you trying to wind me up earlier,saying you got 199/200 raw marks and why will you not give me your raw mark?and from the grade boundaries,I can convert the marks into UMS.Did you do it with WJEC?

I worry about that ALL. THE. TIME. :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Hmmm . Cant remember...
How can you be sure its higher than 99.4%?and I saw you trying to wind me up earlier,saying you got 199/200 raw marks and why will you not give me your raw mark?and from the grade boundaries,I can convert the marks into UMS.Did you do it with WJEC?

Yes, I can do it with WJEC to.. There is not a converter for linear... It's not unit 1 and unit 2... It's linear and they only gave raw marks...

And I'm not going to ask them for it because I have my grade don't need my marks...
Hmmm . Cant remember...

Tada
Original post by techno836
yeah B1 (A* 100UMS) and C1 (A* 96UMS )

Thats epic dude. Hoprfully I can achieve that too.
Hmmm . Cant remember...

Yes, I can do it with WJEC to.. There is not a converter for linear... It's not unit 1 and unit 2... It's linear and they only gave raw marks...

And I'm not going to ask them for it because I have my grade don't need my marks...

Using the rules for UMS conversion,I would be able to do it because UMS conversion is maths:colondollar: and looking at the grade boundaries,for WJEC you only need 160/200 for 100% UMS.
Original post by Little Tail Chaser

Oh him... :tongue:
Using the rules for UMS conversion,I would be able to do it because UMS conversion is maths:colondollar: and looking at the grade boundaries,for WJEC you only need 160/200 for 100% UMS.

Well I definitely have over that :wink:
:lol: he did his AS in year ten? I see...

Latest