The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Original post by forex
I have an offer for catered at Vine Court. Anyone with self catered want to swap?

Im staying in Vine Court in the West block, in the A flats, unless things change
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 861
Original post by katyl12
Im staying in Vine Court in the West block, in the A flats, unless things change

Just out of interest are you Catered or Self Catered?
Reply 862
I'm in Vine Court- Catered studying Psychology :smile:
Hi guys, I'm at D&R and I have been trying to pay for my deposit for a while now but I always get an 404 Error when my card payment is being processed.

Does anyone else have the same problem?
Reply 864
Original post by katyl12
Ive been given Vine Court catered, its nice and would be happy with it if I could afford it, anyone else in the same boat?

Same, been offered a catered vine court room on the west block but it's so pricy!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 865
Original post by jodiedoodles
When did you email them? I tried to phone them but it said if you have a request to change accommodation sorta thing you have to email after Monday, if you email before it won't be considered :s-smilie:

On the accommodation offer page, it says on a line underneath if you're unhappy with your offer email this guy,
[email protected]
Reply 866
I'm in the only self-catered flat in Roscoe & Gladstone. Odd, but so happy I'm at Greenbank!! :smile:
Anyone at Roscoe & Gladstone??? or D&R?
Reply 867
Original post by katyl12

Me too. I'm on the waiting list for any people who drop out of self catered. What room number are you? I'm A4046
Reply 868
Heyy.
Just wondering if anyone else had accepted an offer in Vine court east block on the undergraduate floor. I have today, bit pricy though!
Hope i'm not the only one!!
Anybody who hasn't sorted accomodation, I have a spare room in a house share in the Smithdown area. Message me if your interested
Anybody in st michaels?:smile:
Reply 871
Anyone know when derby && rathbone giving room numbers out?
Reply 872
Original post by forex
Just out of interest are you Catered or Self Catered?

Catered
Reply 873
Original post by stephjess
Me too. I'm on the waiting list for any people who drop out of self catered. What room number are you? I'm A4046

Room A5024, so dont know how near :smile:
Reply 874
The people who've had their room offer changed, did you accept your original offer and then get it changed? Or did you leave your original offer and wait for a change? I'm curious. :P
Reply 875
Accepted the offer and paid the deposit then it got changed!
I have been offered Vine Court catered for £165 a week and I applied for ensuite SELF CATERED all that were under £100. I can't afford the accommodation, I've been trying to get through on the phones, I have emailed about 4 times, and I have got no reply. My room offer expires tomorrow so I need to decide whether I am going to look for private accommodation and decline the offer/let it expire, or I am going to accept, pay the deposit and run the risk of not getting it changed. Anyone got any advice?
Original post by Traceur
Same, been offered a catered vine court room on the west block but it's so pricy!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

So what are you doing about it? I'm in the same situation and I don't know whether to accept or not...because I need to get it changed!
Reply 878
Original post by mollykav
Heyy.
Just wondering if anyone else had accepted an offer in Vine court east block on the undergraduate floor. I have today, bit pricy though!
Hope i'm not the only one!!

i have too! you self-catered?
Original post by parkessss
i have too! you self-catered?

Im in Vine court self catered too! Room A1054.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending