The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Snozzcumber
Hey guys,
Is it strange that I am actually really missing school? I'm so lost without it and have no routine, other than being slumped in front of Jeremy Kyle all day. :P I ended up getting all emotional when I went in on Thursday to collect results. xD
Only a week and a bit to go!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Hello :awesome: Same :biggrin: I just want to go outside :colonhash:
Original post by MangoFreak
Hello :awesome: Same :biggrin: I just want to go outside :colonhash:

Noo it's... It's too bright! And full of weird people.
Every time I get to a 100 rep points, I get one big neg... 98 again :unimpressed:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Every time I get to a 100 rep points, I get one big neg... 98 again :unimpressed:

I'd +rep you but "You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!" :rolleyes:

I'll see if I can personal rep you, hang on a sec. :smile:

EDIT: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to shadab786ahmed again." What a surprise :rolleyes:
Reply 4684

Mine's at the highest it's ever been :cool:

It's totally not 44...

My rep is only worth one, so it's not like it'd make much of a difference if I +rep'd you. You'd still be under a hundred :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I'd +rep you but "You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!" :rolleyes:

I'll see if I can personal rep you, hang on a sec. :smile:

EDIT: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to shadab786ahmed again." What a surprise :rolleyes:

Ahah :tongue: darn thanks for the thought :wink: I had another glimpse of 3 gems again... :frown:
Ahah :tongue: darn thanks for the thought :wink: I had another glimpse of 3 gems again... :frown:

Meh, you're still doing better than me. I need 17 until I get the next gem up :tongue: It doesn't help that I never leave this thread.
Okay I really should make a start on my homework now :tongue: If I come back on here, tell me to **** off :tongue:

Bye for now :smile:
Original post by chloe--
Mine's at the highest it's ever been :cool:

It's totally not 44...

My rep is only worth one, so it's not like it'd make much of a difference if I +rep'd you. You'd still be under a hundred :tongue:

Aaah... Rep for.rep? :tongue:

Meh, you're still doing better than me. I need 17 until I get the next gem up :tongue: It doesn't help that I never leave this thread.

Aah, fair enough :tongue:

Okay I really should make a start on my homework now :tongue: If I come back on here, tell me to **** off :tongue:

Lol I shall :tongue:

It doesn't let me +rep any of you :emo: "Please rate some other members before rating this member again." :ahee:

Ah homework during the holidays... :colone:
Hi there :biggrin: Welcome to the thread :biggrin:

I'm sort of missing it too, although I'm not looking forward to the early mornings :frown: I know what you mean about a lack of routine though, I can hardly ever remember what day of the week it is! :tongue:

P.S. Is that the Alot from a Hyperbole and a Half in your avatar? :biggrin: I love that blog!

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to chasing the bus every morning :frown: And I know! It actually spent last Sunday going through all the TV channels trying to work out why Revenge wasn't on (I thought it was a Monday). I was so confused.

Yeah, that blog is awesome! It's a rainbow Alot. I stole him. Mwahahahaha.

P.S. Although I've been lurking on TSR forever, I really don't understand the concept of rep…

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to chasing the bus every morning :frown: And I know! It actually spent last Sunday going through all the TV channels trying to work out why Revenge wasn't on (I thought it was a Monday). I was so confused.

P.S. Although I've been lurking on TSR forever, I really don't understand the concept of rep…

Rep is basically made up of rep points :tongue:

Green gems are positive
Red gems are negative

The more gems you have the more reputed you are, whether that be for bad or for good :tongue:

1 gem is 25
2 gems are 50
3 gems are 100

And it doubles each time...

Rep is basically made up of rep points :tongue:

Green gems are positive
Red gems are negative

The more gems you have the more reputed you are, whether that be for bad or for good :tongue:

1 gem is 25
2 gems are 50
3 gems are 100

And it doubles each time...

The amount of rep you give to someone each time you +rep or -rep them is equal to the number of gems you have :biggrin:

Have a look at the FAQ.

Here is the reputation system.
Whoever gave me +rep inform me :biggrin: and I'll rep you back with my rediscovered three gems :tongue:
Whoever gave me +rep inform me :biggrin: and I'll rep you back with my rediscovered three gems :tongue:

Your kind of abusing the rep system... :lol:
Original post by silentlife
Your kind of abusing the rep system...

Oops, sorry...

In that case, don't inform me :tongue: I'll rep anything I feel deserves it :smile:

HATE being a grammar Nazi, so I'll just say that :tongue:
Oops, sorry...

In that case, don't inform me :tongue: I'll rep anything I feel deserves it :smile:

Have a rep anyway. :tongue:
Oops, sorry...

How can you hate it? It's so fun. You get to feel superior to everyone else for knowing how to use punctuation. It's also a great excuse for ranting when you see shops called 'Susies Muffins' or something because they don't have understand apostrophes. Though in that instance, I would probably be rofling at the shop's name instead.

P.S. Thanks for explaining rep, guys. I'm slightly less confused now. :smile:

Latest