The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by foreverstrong_97
Sounds fun...I normally stuff my face with food and go on the Laptop :wink: :tongue:

Typical :wink: I'm going to relax though...
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Awww no! Have fun with whatever you're doing though

I got all confused for a minute there
/okay I lie I didn't even notice

Holy crap, yeah, five a*s should be more than enough as long as you continue that into your a levels.
Remember how we were possibly gonna be Glaswegian buddies? xD idk if I'll be trying to go there anymore, UEA has a bigger/better plant science course and even though I don't want to go there it might be better for me /shifty

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Thank youu :smile:
Ooooh thats sounds cool :biggrin:
Revision...me too kinda ...boring stuff :tongue: :wink:
Mine was good...I've gone cinema and stuff went theme park yesterday :tongue: And went to the city and plan on going westfield and then maybe Olympics :biggrin:

Aha i know right :smile:
Boring smh, but it will all be worth it. I hope :/
Ooo that sounds like fun :awesome:
Westfield sick :biggrin:
Yaay you're going olympics :smile:
Kittaaaaaay! UAE I hear... Ask lilGem about that, she's a sixth former, and wants do Biological Sciences its worth a shot :tongue: just asking about it :biggrin:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Typical :wink: I'm going to relax though...

LOL! :tongue: Yep :yep: What do you mean by relax...go sleep?? :tongue: :hmmm: Im so tired atm....oh yeah Im meant to be talking slang ......Ahlie Fam Im so tired my whole body is aching me Im knackered do y'get me :tongue: :smug:
Original post by iLOVEmusic1234
Aha i know right :smile:
Boring smh, but it will all be worth it. I hope :/
Ooo that sounds like fun :awesome:
Westfield sick :biggrin:
Yaay you're going olympics :smile:

LOL! Yep :yep:
Ahlie! :tongue:....Yeah I know I need to work extra hard after I found out I missed my A* ...Need to workk!!!!
Yep! :tongue: :awesome: Watching my cousins face get wet haha :lol: :rofl:
Yep! I know I mean I went passed there yesterday but didnt go there coz it was too late :tongue:
Yaaay! Hopefully :wink:
LOL! :tongue: Yep :yep: What do you mean by relax...go sleep?? :tongue: :hmmm: Im so tired atm....oh yeah Im meant to be talking slang ......Ahlie Fam Im so tired my whole body is aching me Im knackered do y'get me :tongue: :smug:

Hmmm.. Don't know... My cousin asked me if I'm awake :angry: don't want to go out!
Hmmm.. Don't know... My cousin asked me if I'm awake :angry: don't want to go out!

Ahlie dough me no wanna go out today eider fam what u might wanna do is like tell ur coz dat u wanna sleep in init or tell her/him dat u 2 knackered :tongue:
Ahlie dough me no wanna go out today eider fam what u might wanna do is like tell ur coz dat u wanna sleep in init or tell her/him dat u 2 knackered :tongue:

I shall...
I shall...

Kl man safe :tongue:
Kl man safe :tongue:

:unimpressed:
:unimpressed:

What!?? Im talking slang :tongue:
Anyone apart from foreverstrong online? :wink:
Anyone apart from foreverstrong online? :wink:

Why can't stand my slang! :tongue: :lol: :rofl:
Kittaaaaaay! UAE I hear... Ask lilGem about that, she's a sixth former, and wants do Biological Sciences its worth a shot :tongue: just asking about it :biggrin:

Ooooh. I might later on xD I've heard lots of stuff about it and I know the campus is a bit of a concrete jungle but I remember the people were real nice when I talked to them .. I might wait and go to the university convention when they all come and visit and decide from there :P
Why can't stand my slang! :tongue: :lol: :rofl:

Damn your London slang xD
You need to teach me some!
Damn your London slang xD
You need to teach me some!

Blud wt u tryin 2 say now :tongue: :rofl:
Ok what do you know already :tongue: :biggrin:
LOL! Yep :yep:
Ahlie! :tongue:....Yeah I know I need to work extra hard after I found out I missed my A* ...Need to workk!!!!
Yep! :tongue: :awesome: Watching my cousins face get wet haha :lol: :rofl:
Yep! I know I mean I went passed there yesterday but didnt go there coz it was too late :tongue:
Yaaay! Hopefully :wink:

Ouchh! I hate missing a mark off of a better grade smDh :frown: D:
LOOOOOOOOOL that's funny xD
Aw haha :frown: westfield is so big like damn :O
:smile:
Do you start school on the 6th? :O
Ooooh. I might later on xD I've heard lots of stuff about it and I know the campus is a bit of a concrete jungle but I remember the people were real nice when I talked to them .. I might wait and go to the university convention when they all come and visit and decide from there :P

Aah, I don't know much about it... That's awesome :tongue: what interests you, about plants? :wink:
Original post by iLOVEmusic1234
Ouchh! I hate missing a mark off of a better grade smDh :frown: D:
LOOOOOOOOOL that's funny xD
Aw haha :frown: westfield is so big like damn :O
:smile:
Do you start school on the 6th? :O

I know I was so depressed....still am I had this post-it thing where I wrote that I wanted:
Maths = A*
English Language= A
English Literature = A
Science Core= A*....This is where I got 354/400 I needed 360/400 to get my A* :frown:
Science Additional = A*
Geography =A*
History= A
Graphics = A*
R.E. = A
I.C.T.= Distinction*
+ Posible Statistics Gcse = A*
I ripped it up when I found out I got an A :frown:

I know it was...I was like lets sit on the first row middle seats (thats where you get wet the most ) ...he was like I dont want to get my new jeans wet!! :tongue: :rolleyes: and my other cousin was like no I dont want to get wet... we got on and I made them sit on the middle seats....we got soakkkkedd :rofl:

I know...Ill probably get lost! :colondollar: :lol:
Yeah hbu??! ::smile:

Latest