The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Morning thread, damn I'm still so tired. Had the craziest dream about being invited to the white house but people couldn't understand my accent :s
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Blud wt u tryin 2 say now :tongue: :rofl:
Ok what do you know already :tongue: :biggrin:

Nothing at all xD
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Aah, I don't know much about it... That's awesome :tongue: what interests you, about plants? :wink:

They're just cool! They're green and leafy and they can't chase you xD
Idk, like without them animals couldn't really exist, they can both cure and kill you, blahblahblah.
Plus I just want to get into the biotechnology/food industry after so I can make new foods xD /pig

I know I was so depressed....still am I had this post-it thing where I wrote that I wanted:
Maths = A*
English Language= A
English Literature = A
Science Core= A*....This is where I got 354/400 I needed 360/400 to get my A* :frown:
Science Additional = A*
Geography =A*
History= A
Graphics = A*
R.E. = A
I.C.T.= Distinction*
+ Posible Statistics Gcse = A*
I ripped it up when I found out I got an A :frown:

I know it was...I was like lets sit on the first row middle seats (thats where you get wet the most ) ...he was like I dont want to get my new jeans wet!! :tongue: :rolleyes: and my other cousin was like no I dont want to get wet... we got on and I made them sit on the middle seats....we got soakkkkedd :rofl:

I know...Ill probably get lost! :colondollar: :lol:
Yeah hbu??! ::smile:

Awww, you ended up getting some A*s though didn't you? <3

Lmao, Westfields in New Zealand are so small to be honest, but then again, we don't really have anything else to compare them to so we call them big. xD
Original post by dinrah04
Morning thread, damn I'm still so tired. Had the craziest dream about being invited to the white house but people couldn't understand my accent :s

Not too unrealistic xD
Original post by Kittaaaaay

Idk, like without them animals couldn't really exist, they can both cure and kill you, blahblahblah.
Plus I just want to get into the biotechnology/food industry after so I can make new foods xD /pig

Lool! Good plan :wink: yeah, that's true :biggrin: :woo:
Not too unrealistic xD

We weren't even at the Obama's, it was like their workers house who lived opposite. For some reason, my friend came over too and nobody even got a word from him. It was very strange :s
I'm trying to make sense of the Biology notes I wrote two months ago :lol: I'm not even sure they're written in English any more.
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I'm trying to make sense of the Biology notes I wrote two months ago :lol: I'm not even sure they're written in English any more.

I know the feeling :tongue: what do they say?
Original post by dinrah04

Morning! :biggrin: LOL! That is funny did you have tea with the queen :colondollar: :rofl:

Nothing at all xD

Awww, you ended up getting some A*s though didn't you? <3

Lmao, Westfields in New Zealand are so small to be honest, but then again, we don't really have anything else to compare them to so we call them big. xD

Aww ok then first:
Wagwan = it means hello friends :smile:
Noo lol I just done science I still have the rest to do....I just ripped it up coz I messed up one! :smile: <3

LOOL! Really?? Our westfield is like massive! :eek: Its like complete glass as well :rolleyes: totally irrelevant but yeah :tongue:

Same...I Just chucked them out! :colondollar:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I know the feeling :tongue: what do they say?

I can just about make it out if I use my textbook :tongue: It's mainly abbreviations, stuff like "Tr in skin detect exp temp" and "The hyp is an area in the f brain"

I thought that was Jamaican slang? :tongue:
I can just about make it out if I use my textbook :tongue: It's mainly abbreviations, stuff like "Tr in skin detect exp temp" and "The hyp is an area in the f brain"

Omg xD
I can't abbreviate my notes because already it looks like someone had a seizure while holding a pen /shifty
Blud I aint gassed thou Ahlie??? :wink: :rofl:
NOOOOOO.....thats not what people use it for though :wink:

I thought that was Jamaican slang? :tongue:

Yeah but us Londoners use it :wink: :tongue:
Omg xD
I can't abbreviate my notes because already it looks like someone had a seizure while holding a pen /shifty

My handwriting is the messiset ever :tongue: It also doesn't help that I'm a compulsive doodler, so my notes are covered in sketches of lions wearing sunglasses, a dog wearing a batman outfit, a Deadmau5 head, several dragons and dinosaurs, and a random pair of wings. :redface: I don't even know what goes through my head during Science lessons. :tongue:
THERE'S MORE :lol:

On another page: A girl with a goat's head, a weird rabbit/kangaroo thing, a meerkat, some hands, Shrek, a pencil sharpener and my signature practised about 100 times :redface:

I'm going to fail Biology but I'm going to be a great artist! :biggrin:
Oh ho ho, it gets worse! :tongue: The Chemistry section of my folder is uncharted territory. Good luck getting anything understandable out of THAT :tongue: . I think I may have to write "Abandon hope all ye who enter here" on the front of the divider.
My handwriting is the messiset ever :tongue: It also doesn't help that I'm a compulsive doodler, so my notes are covered in sketches of lions wearing sunglasses, a dog wearing a batman outfit, a Deadmau5 head, several dragons and dinosaurs, and a random pair of wings. :redface: I don't even know what goes through my head during Science lessons. :tongue:

Lmao! I can't draw so in all my margins there are like squiggles everywhere xD
Whatever! :hand: it means both :tongue: Because you guys are weird freshies in sllllang :tongue: :wink:

I aint gassed though fam Im more knackered u 2 hyped dough u need to chill and DUCK OUT! :tongue:
Morning! :biggrin: LOL! That is funny did you have tea with the queen :colondollar: :rofl:

Aww ok then first:
Noo lol I just done science I still have the rest to do....I just ripped it up coz I messed up one! :smile: <3

LOOL! Really?? Our westfield is like massive! :eek: Its like complete glass as well :rolleyes: totally irrelevant but yeah :tongue:

The Queen was only referenced once in the dream, I think this is a sign of what is to come, dinrah's going to get global!

Tr? :colondollar: hypothalamus ? :tongue:

Latest