The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1640
Original post by SecretCircus
Boring with a capital B. Yours? :tongue:

It's been okay, the weather has made me feel really sleepy for some reason :lol: been up to much? :smile:
Original post by lilGem
It's been okay, the weather has made me feel really sleepy for some reason :lol: been up to much? :smile:

I know what you mean! Always feel like I could curl up in bed and sleep when it's dreary outside. This morning was the only interesting part of my day, I did a bit of uni shopping :yep:. Other than that though I've been wondering what to do with my time, haha. How about you? :smile:
Reply 1642
I know what you mean! Always feel like I could curl up in bed and sleep when it's dreary outside. This morning was the only interesting part of my day, I did a bit of uni shopping :yep:. Other than that though I've been wondering what to do with my time, haha. How about you? :smile:

:woo: uni shopping! did you manage to get much?

Not a lot :sad: I keep on procrastinating, but tomorrow should be more productive :yep:
A lot I should imagine! :eek:

Original post by lilGem

Not a lot :sad: I keep on procrastinating, but tomorrow should be more productive :yep:

I really need to get started on uni shopping, so much I need to get done :eek3:

Procrastinating is a real weakness of mine too...
Probably £999,999,999.

Original post by lilGem

I didn't go out with a plan in mind of what to get, but I picked up quite a lot of stationery, a new bag and some cutlery :smile:.

Aw, I'm going to attempt to break the habit of procrastination at uni...I don't think it's going to happen though :colondollar:. Good good, what are you planning on doing? :smile:
Reply 1645
Original post by mahjongmagic
I really need to get started on uni shopping, so much I need to get done :eek3:

Procrastinating is a real weakness of mine too...

I think every day last week I said I would do the biology and it never really got done. . . I will do it tomorrow :colone:
Reply 1646
I didn't go out with a plan in mind of what to get, but I picked up quite a lot of stationery, a new bag and some cutlery :smile:.

Aw, I'm going to attempt to break the habit of procrastination at uni...I don't think it's going to happen though :colondollar:. Good good, what are you planning on doing? :smile:

:woo: It's progress!

I'm renewing my bus pass and I will do the biology :colondollar:
Original post by lilGem
I think every day last week I said I would do the biology and it never really got done. . . I will do it tomorrow :colone:

Do you want us to consistently remind you if you are distracted onto here? :wink:
Reply 1648
Do you want us to consistently remind you if you are distracted onto here? :wink:

You are more than welcome to :colone:
Reply 1649
Just watched Bruce Almighty for the first time in years.
Original post by lilGem
:woo: It's progress!

I'm renewing my bus pass and I will do the biology :colondollar:

It is indeed :smile:. Going to make a proper list soon though and start getting everything - I know what I'm like, it'll be the day before I move and I won't have got anything :tongue:.

Ah, hopefully you get it done then :biggrin:. It is the weirdest feeling knowing that I don't have any work to do...I feel as if I should be doing something
Reply 1651
It is indeed :smile:. Going to make a proper list soon though and start getting everything - I know what I'm like, it'll be the day before I move and I won't have got anything :tongue:.

Ah, hopefully you get it done then :biggrin:. It is the weirdest feeling knowing that I don't have any work to do...I feel as if I should be doing something

:lol: My brother when he started only went up with a few things :rolleyes:

You're more than welcome to help :tongue:
Ok...is £999,999,998 any better?

In all seriousness though it shouldn't be too expensive.

Original post by Jakeeyy
Just watched Bruce Almighty for the first time in years.

B-e-a-utiful :smile:
Original post by lilGem
:lol: My brother when he started only went up with a few things :rolleyes:

You're more than welcome to help :tongue:

Haha, I'm just going to turn up with my crockery and be done with it :tongue:.

Erm...as much as I would love to, I don't do science :biggrin:.
Original post by lilGem
You are more than welcome to :colone:

Then I shall... :colone:

Any more plans for tonight?
Not that I'm encouraging you to break the law or anything, but you could just become a bigamist? That'll solve everything!

You are obsessed :tongue:. You need a Steve shrine.
Reply 1656
Haha, I'm just going to turn up with my crockery and be done with it :tongue:.

Erm...as much as I would love to, I don't do science :biggrin:.

:lol: I think that's what he did

You're missing out :awesome:
Reply 1657
Ok...is £999,999,998 any better?

In all seriousness though it shouldn't be too expensive.

B-e-a-utiful :smile:

Smite me oh mighty smiter!

On another note, have you received your reading list? Mine comes to like around £175 :frown:
Reply 1658
Then I shall... :colone:

Any more plans for tonight?

I think sleep- I've been dozing all day :yawn: I might endeavour to do some biology though :cool:
Original post by lilGem
:lol: I think that's what he did

You're missing out :awesome:

:lol: Literally going to turn up with a fork in my hand...

I beg to differ, but each to their own :biggrin:. I haven't done any science (well unless you count a little bit of biology when I did psych) since Year 11!

Quick Reply

Latest