Football Manager Society III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Just hit the woodwork 6 times in a 1-1 draw :banghead:
Reply 61
Original post by JF1903
Any idea on the release date yet?:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

There was going to be an announcement about FM13 but Miles had some personal problems so it's been pushed back a bit so they could announce the release date then but nothing has been set as of yet.

Original post by jackf1337
Jesus, I hope he gets himself a £44m price tag at Villa. Also saw £35 for Szczsney. Got him for £9 o.0

Now that's a bargain!
Release date is typically in mid/late November, though they released FM12 in the latter half October :holmes: Expect it before December though :yes:
Reply 63
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Release date is typically in mid/late November, though they released FM12 in the latter half October :holmes: Expect it before December though :yes:

Zavvi lists the release date as 05 October 2012. Although I'm not sure if that's correct as they're the only place I've seen to actually list a release date.
Original post by KX321
Zavvi lists the release date as 05 October 2012. Although I'm not sure if that's correct as they're the only place I've seen to actually list a release date.

That would be early :gasp: Could be correct, who knows :dontknow:
Reply 65

Exactly we'll only know when it's officially announced, but I hope it is the release date. Sooner the better and near my birthday :biggrin:
Reply 66
Just playing a Champions League Semi-Final, 4th May in MADRID. It's snowing :eek:
Reply 67
Atletico won La Liga with 74 points last season :rofl:
Reply 68

Zavvi always does this though. They put up a date, then just push it back and back until an actual release date is given.
Found an INCREDIBLE regen in my AFC Wimbledon save, along with a few good deals to being Premier Division title contenders! Last season in the Championship, said regen put SEVEN goals past Sunderland in the FA Cup. Arsenal and Man City want him, but I'm rejecting all offers.
Reply 70
If you were to put money on it, I'd say the smart money would be on October 26th, November 2nd or November 9th. It's not too likely to be much earlier than that (certainly not as early as October 5th), and they wouldn't want it to be much later than that so they maximise sales in the Christmas shopping period.
Im at that stage now where im only buying 1 or 2 players a season, just padding out the squad with quality players. Italics are newgens and all of the newgens are at least 4 star potential. Squad atm:

GK: Handanovic, Viera
RB: Isla, Fofana
CB: Bochetti, Inigo Martinez, David Luiz, Zouma
LB: Schennikov, Raspopov
CM: Javi Martinez, M'Vila, Hamsik, Polyakov, Ferriera
CAM: Hazard, Jovetic, Lamela
RW: Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lavezzi, Rodrigue
LW: Greizmann, Ramirez
ST: Cavani, Pavlovic, Kuntoglu
(edited 11 years ago)
In every game I have played in the last year or so, AOC has been dire. Stays at Arsenal, plays about 20 games but his attributes are just crap.

I'm in 2016/17, is he worth a shot?
Original post by jordltfc

Now that's a bargain!

£9m :facepalm:
Original post by Kevmeister
In every game I have played in the last year or so, AOC has been dire. Stays at Arsenal, plays about 20 games but his attributes are just crap.

2012-08-28_00002.jpg

this is my chamberlain, its only after playing him extensively he got to this level but here he hasn't even got the best stats for a winger he could do with better crossing and dribbling, i didn't have to persevere much with him as from season one he was doing the job, but if you're not seeing results forget about him and snap up a regen

He's good, but definitely second choice to Lavezzi. His main stats are; acceleration and pace are 17, crossing 15, dribbling 15, creativity 15. I was offered him for £5.5m at the end of the 2012/13 season and now he's worth £11.25m. I'm at the start of 2016/17 as well.

For me, his performances tend to outperform his stats.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by TheEssence
2012-08-28_00002.jpg

this is my chamberlain, its only after playing him extensively he got to this level but here he hasn't even got the best stats for a winger he could do with better crossing and dribbling, i didn't have to persevere much with him as from season one he was doing the job, but if you're not seeing results forget about him and snap up a regen

His technical stats seem particularly poor, except for technique. Could be worth a gamble, esp as my coaching setup is a lot better than Arsenal's, in my game anyway.
His technical stats seem particularly poor, except for technique. Could be worth a gamble, esp as my coaching setup is a lot better than Arsenal's, in my game anyway.

yeah unfortunately they are, but he still performs extremely well, a couple seasons ago he had both goals and assists in the high twenties
Original post by CB91
He's good, but definitely second choice to Lavezzi. His main stats are; acceleration and pace are 17, crossing 15, dribbling 15, creativity 15. I was offered him for £5.5m at the end of the 2012/13 season and now he's worth £11.25m. I'm at the start of 2016/17 as well.

For me, his performances tend to outperform his stats.

Original post by TheEssence
yeah unfortunately they are, but he still performs extremely well, a couple seasons ago he had both goals and assists in the high twenties

Cheers, gays. Will bid for him and see what Arsenal want. He wouldn't be playing AM, would this be a problem? I just got Ozil, tbf. :colondollar:
Is AOC either-footed in FM? May explain why his attributes don't seem particularly great (relatively).

Just picked up Willian for £4.3m. Absolute steal. :laugh: He'll arrive at the end of the season, though, as I'm well covered squad-wise at the moment. Plus, I don't want to disrupt the team (we're absolutely firing!) I think he's the calibre of signing I need to be making from now on. I was able to establish a league-winning team buying players for no more than £3m in my first two seasons, but we need to push onto another level, particularly in Europe that's where the club's profile will be enhanced.

Quick Reply

Latest