The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I guess I do.....why is everyone on TSR right! :rolleyes: :wink:

p.s. I didnt know it was your birthday! :eek: Happy Birthday! :yay::woo:

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Happy Birthday! :biggrin: Hope you've been having an awesome day :h:

I took one of my rats to the vet :tongue: We found a tiny lump on her last night, and rats are super duper prone to tumours, so we thought we should get it checked out sooner rather than later. The vet was really nice, he said that I was a good owner because I'd noticed the lump way before most other people would have done :love: Anyway, he said that while he can't rule out the possibility of it being a tumour, he thinks that it's much more likely that it's simply a slightly swollen lymph node due to a mild respiratory infection. He said that she'll probably be fine, but gave us some antibiotics to help her clear up the infection just to be on the safe side.:smile:

SO, all in all I'm in a great mood :biggrin: Obviously it's not ideal that one of my pets is ill, but it's turned out so much better than it could have done so I'm happy! :biggrin:

Awww Bless hope he/she gets better! :h: That's good my day has been uneventful but im going westfield tommo :biggrin: :woo:
Original post by themancunian
I'll be about 25 when I will have my PhD in theo or astro physics. (I hope) - 7 years of education... And I'll probably never leave, I want my own office!

Awww 7 years! :eek: What do you want to be when your ollder?? :tongue: :wink:
I don't even know what I'll go into... :colondollar: after 4 years of ChemEng... My optional modules will be:
Particle Technology
Electrochemical Engineering
Biopharmaceuticals

And three others... :biggrin:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Awww Bless hope he/she gets better! :h: That's good my day has been uneventful but im going westfield tommo :biggrin: :woo:

Have fun at Westfield :biggrin: Which one are you going to, Stratford or Shepherd's Bush? :smile:
It all still seems so 'magical' to me, but if I were to choose it would probably be the quantum theory! String theory is too crazy for me.

Awww 7 years! :eek: What do you want to be when your ollder?? :tongue: :wink:

I want to have a job!
Ah, I'll be doing it! :biggrin: and I have to do five other modules... And then after that I guess I can go into a PhD? But in what :biggrin:
LOL! NOOooOoo he's the exception :wink:

You welcome! :h:

Have fun at Westfield :biggrin: Which one are you going to, Stratford or Shepherd's Bush? :smile:

You welcome! :biggrin:

Aww thank you! :h: Im going stratford :wink:
It all still seems so 'magical' to me, but if I were to choose it would probably be the quantum theory! String theory is too crazy for me.

I want to have a job!

LOL! Yeah but what kind of one :wink: :tongue:

I want to have a job!

Looks like you need to have more ambition-as long as you try a bit,you should be able to find work after all 97% do and I'm sure you are not in the dumbest 3%.You need to look for a really good job-I want a pure maths job but still haven't found a single pure maths job.

Aww thank you! :h: Im going stratford :wink:

Nice :biggrin: I've never been to the Stratford one, is it any good?
Nice :biggrin: I've never been to the Stratford one, is it any good?

I havent been there yet :colondollar: Been past it so many times but never in :tongue: Apparently everything is really expensive so some people just go there and they dont really shop just look around :smile:
Hey guys :awesome: What topic of conversation are we perusing on this fine hour? :ahee:
What are all the options? :confused:
Original post by MangoFreak
Hey guys :awesome: What topic of conversation are we perusing on this fine hour? :ahee:

Hey#! :biggrin:
Umm well were talking about our job career options :tongue:
Oops! I saw the example and couldn't find the rest..
Hey#! :biggrin:
Umm well were talking about our job career options :tongue:

Physics :awesome:

(IN SPAAAAAAACE :ahee:)
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Oops! I saw the example and couldn't find the rest..

Researching Cambridge? :awesome: :pierre:

LOL! So your gonna do physics in uni?? :smile:

Oh my god; perfect job for us two. Either Black Mesa or Aperture Science?

Latest