The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dinrah04
Same omg, I need to start counting down the days. And I can't for next years massive holiday.

Holidays will bore me :colonhash: need to get something done then during that time... I just want to start a levels! :angry:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Oh yeah :s-smilie: forgot about that... You could always volunteer in care homes in the holidays and take some revision guides with you :biggrin: some old people would.enjoy that :tongue:

Exactly! Grr! Architects shouldn't exist... Architectural Engineers design realistically and carry it out :angry:

Whats wrong with architects :eek:
Reply 5642
Oh yeah :s-smilie: forgot about that... You could always volunteer in care homes in the holidays and take some revision guides with you :biggrin: some old people would.enjoy that :tongue:

Exactly! Grr! Architects shouldn't exist... Architectural Engineers design realistically and carry it out :angry:

I could :tongue:

Original post by foreverstrong_97
LOL! Yep but then wouldnt it be hard for you to do both work experiences in college/sixth form? :s-smilie:

Yeah, it probably would be.

Can't I go back into my corner of freaking out about how much research computer scientists are paid?
Original post by chloe--
I could :tongue:

Yeah, it probably would be.

Can't I go back into my corner of freaking out about how much research computer scientists are paid?

Their paid a good amount :yep: if your more interested in that go for it :biggrin: :wink:
Your Lucky! :yep: I practically know my hospital so well I go there every 3 months :colondollar: Ive had like 9 opperations and been in hospital so many times....I was gonna die when I was born to weak to ill :colondollar: :frown: ....BUT I SURVIVED! :yep: Im a don like that :wink:

Ooooh thats good :yep: My mum is a midday assistant at a primary school :facepalm:

Aw unlucky, except for being faced funny and being born caesarian I think I had a pretty easy ride. The worst thing I've had was Sepsis or something, which is apparently pretty bad but since I've moved to England, I've been super healthy for some reason haha.
So that's how you get warning points then :O
Aw unlucky, except for being faced funny and being born caesarian I think I had a pretty easy ride. The worst thing I've had was Sepsis or something, which is apparently pretty bad but since I've moved to England, I've been super healthy for some reason haha.

I don't understand why C-sections aren't always done. I'm sure there's some medical/economic reason :dontknow: :tongue:
Aww :frown: Umm Im into MERLIN!!! :woo: :woo: And doctor who! And Umm I dunno Apprentice Master Chef etc. Hbu??? :biggrin:
Im gonna go check if there is :wink: If not Ill make one :biggrin: :woo:

P.s. dont do too much emoticons because then youll get a warning and it could also cause the closure of this thread :colondollar: :wink: :tongue:

Ooo! I think I've heard of that & yep, doctor who too ^-^ They all sound like good shows :smile:
For me, I don't even know tbh, I mainly watch Eastenders & Waterloo Road but I watch The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, anything that's good on telly tbh :dontknow:
Ooo sick :biggrin:

Ooo! I know, I got the message, I feel so embarrassed :colondollar:

It would take longer to study though, and would reduce the number of jobs available. People doing architectural engineering sacrifice some architecture for engineering and vice versa.
I think an AS in Mathematics with an A2 in Physics should be essential... With a portfolio, then only the best would be able to continue which I think is fair.

Basically in my opinion an AS and A2 in any order with Mathematics and Physics should be essential... :smile:

What does being born caesarian mean sorry:colondollar: Oh wow aww bless its a good thing your healthy now :smile:...I still have problems :frown: Which stick to me since I was born :frown:

Original post by iLOVEmusic1234
So that's how you get warning points then :O

Yep! I actually dont mind them :wink: :tongue:
I think an AS in Mathematics with an A2 in Physics should be essential... With a portfolio, then only the best would be able to continue which I think is fair.

Basically in my opinion an AS and A2 in any order with Mathematics and Physics should be essential... :smile:

That's silly. Architecture is an ART subject for the most part. You would be killing all opportunity for prospective creative architectual geniuses.
What does being born caesarian mean sorry:colondollar: Oh wow aww bless its a good thing your healthy now :smile:...I still have problems :frown: Which stick to me since I was born :frown:

Caesarian sections involve slicing a woman open to birth the child. I was C-sectioned, I was too big :awesome:
Original post by MangoFreak
I don't understand why C-sections aren't always done. I'm sure there's some medical/economic reason :dontknow: :tongue:

It's probably more effort to organise and get staff, as everything had to be planned and my mother had to come quite early. But it's just I couldn't actually be born any other way. Well it would've probably been destructively painful.
That's silly. Architecture is an ART subject for the most part. You would be killing all opportunity for prospective creative architectual geniuses.

Well, they can go into something else that requires art... SarcasticComplex for example would be an amazing architect... She is extremely talented in art, yet understands and can apply the beauty of maths and physics... So people like her are true architects...

Artistic flair with concept genius...
Original post by iLOVEmusic1234
Ooo! I think I've heard of that & yep, doctor who too ^-^ They all sound like good shows :smile:
For me, I don't even know tbh, I mainly watch Eastenders & Waterloo Road but I watch The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, anything that's good on telly tbh :dontknow:
Ooo sick :biggrin:

Ooo! I know, I got the message, I feel so embarrassed :colondollar:

Youve only heard about Merlin! :eek: You need to watch it :yep: Doctor who this saturday :eek: :biggrin: :woo:
LOL! Ive watched Waterloo Road used to watch the simpsons :wink: :tongue:
Yep! Im gonna make one soon :wink:

Aww dont feel embarassed I Knew I would get warning points but I didnt know it would mean the closure of the thread :colondollar:

Does it make you get banned or something :O
x

When's Merlin starting?

I was cut out instead of being pushed haha. What is the problem if you don't mind me asking, sorry if it causes offense.

It's not really revision if it's the first time I'm covering it I guess.
Caesarian sections involve slicing a woman open to birth the child. I was C-sectioned, I was too big :awesome:

Ohh is that what you call it I didnt know :colondollar: I was too small weighed like 4 pounds :s-smilie: I was really ill :frown:

Latest