The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
7/03/1997

How do I remember xD

wow... i just don't know /: ) anyone would think you'd read it somewhere :tongue:
Original post by Shanij
That's good! Thought you found it shocking seeing a Panda lurking on TSR...

if you were an actual panda, that *would* be shocking.. :L but i'm guessing you're not xD
Original post by Shanij
That's good! Thought you found it shocking seeing a Panda lurking on TSR...

We also have dogs, cats, evil puffer fish and mangoes with faces. Pandas really shouldn't be a surprise :tongue:
Original post by SarcasticComplex
wow... i just don't know /: ) anyone would think you'd read it somewhere :tongue:

Lol, no as in how do I remember? From now :wink:xx
Whenever I reply to you or your texts and see it come through I automatically put xs... Even when I'm not talking to you but someone else... But see your text -.- so embarrassing at times...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Shanij
omg, guess what.

Ok, nobody actually answered so I'll tell anyway.
My whiteboard markers have ran out :frown:
Original post by Shanij

Loool! Noooo! :frown:
if you were an actual panda, that *would* be shocking.. :L but i'm guessing you're not xD

YOU ARE SAYING I'M NOT A PANDA!?!
My heart is broken, all these years I thought I was ;(
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
We also have dogs, cats, evil puffer fish and mangoes with faces. Pandas really shouldn't be a surprise :tongue:

Hahahahah!!!!
Original post by Shanij

For me that would be an achievement. I always lose pens before they run out :redface:

You gonna get some more? :smile:
Loool! Noooo! :frown:

The world is over.
Original post by Shanij
The world is over.

Don't worry young one!
Lol, no as in how do I remember? From now :wink:xx
Whenever I reply to you or your texts and see it come through I automatically put xs... Even when I'm not talking to you but someone else... But see your text -.- so embarrassing at times...

haha and i thought you were being sarcastic :L
umm... put it in a calendar, your phone, write it on the back of your hand.... just REMEMBER!?! :L
and what's embarrassing? o.O je ne comprends pas :frown:xx
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
For me that would be an achievement. I always lose pens before they run out :redface:

You gonna get some more? :smile:

These are pretty big so hard to lose :P
Yeah, but I went to buy notebooks yesterday, I'll have to wait until the weekends :frown:
Don't worry young one!

How can I not worry!?
haha and i thought you were being sarcastic :L
umm... put it in a calendar, your phone, write it on the back of your hand.... just REMEMBER!?! :L
and what's embarrassing? o.O je ne comprends pas :frown:xx

Aah no :redface: I'll put it on my phone :biggrin: I remember anyone's but not yiurs :s-smilie: and it's embarrassing when I give xs to a random person... Because I read yours! Especially when its a boy... -.-xx
Original post by Shanij
How can I not worry!?

I dont know :frown: just trying to calm you down... But you're right!! :/ I think I have some white board pens... Without a whiteboard... :lol
Original post by Shanij
YOU ARE SAYING I'M NOT A PANDA!?!
My heart is broken, all these years I thought I was ;(

:O it's okay... you still may be a panda... i only said i guess you're not... but you can be :L it's okay :tongue:
Aah no :redface: I'll put it on my phone :biggrin: I remember anyone's but not yiurs :s-smilie: and it's embarrassing when I give xs to a random person... Because I read yours! Especially when its a boy... -.-xx

haha xD fail :L even i don't do that :tongue:
why will yo not remember mine...? o.O :'( we're best friends ffs :|xx
I dont know :frown: just trying to calm you down... But you're right!! :/ I think I have some white board pens... Without a whiteboard... :lol

Now my whiteboard is stuck with a "Merry Chritmas" and a orange christmas tree, walking.

I got bored...
:O it's okay... you still may be a panda... i only said i guess you're not... but you can be :L it's okay :tongue:

Ok good. thought you were trying to imply I'm not :/

Latest