The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm also going now. There's too much scientific error for me to deal with from this phone :awesome:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
In that case, I'm staying! -.- put me on your ignore list :tongue:

don't be so stubborn.... leave -.- :L xxx
Original post by MangoFreak
I'm also going now. There's too much scientific error for me to deal with from this phone :awesome:

Oops! Wait: I know you'll say it's unreliable but:

http://www.jafariyanews.com/2k8_news/march/22moon_crack.htm
In Naruto they say, the moon was created when the Rikudou Sennin threw the body of the defeated Juubi into space

okay :L nighty night :tongue:
Original post by SarcasticComplex
don't be so stubborn.... leave -.- :L xxx

This. I deal with childishness enough from my brother.
Now that's a good answer too I guess... If it is def right...

Yay! :biggrin:... I hope XP
:jumphug:
"thought to have" :ahee:
So, who's to say...

That God caused it to happen and that made the people think it did crack...? :tongue:
ANYWAYS... night night everyone <3
science, shadab... and logic...
science and logic say that...
Original post by SarcasticComplex
ANYWAYS... night night everyone <3

Night, ooh, carry on with texting me for five minutes before you sleep... Tell ya summin!x
So, who's to say...

That God caused it to happen and that made the people think it did crack...? :tongue:

Moot point. There's no evidence supporting or undermining that possibility.

SCIENCE IS BASED ON PROOF AND EVIDENCE.
Moot point. There's no evidence supporting or undermining that possibility.

SCIENCE IS BASED ON PROOF AND EVIDENCE.

Lol, thought you were going to sleep? And before you say "I was about to ask you the same thing" or something similar I said I'd stay awake :teehee:
OOH to join this moon debate (for I'm wide awake at this fine time of half eleven), despite most of you retireing for the night, wouldn't it make it MORE of a miracle if there was no evidence? Like, if the prophet(pbuh) could spilt and then rejoin it PERFECTLY avec no new faults... 'cos I mean, who'd want to damage the moon, it's so perdy :3.... LALALA...too hyper for this time...
Or then, it could just be an exageration, like the moon's crust sinking down WAS the splitting (the sinky crust part splitting from the man part- thus falling), like with the christian story of Jesus'(pbuh) baptism when it's said :THE HEAVENS PARTED... but it may just have been clouds :L...
Not to be seen as any disrespect here, these things may well have occured :smile:
All the sixth formers are posting their timetables, getting me excited for it.
Night, ooh, carry on with texting me for five minutes before you sleep... Tell ya summin!x

okay :L i was going to anyway :P i'll be awake longer than 5 minutes.. just want to turn off my computer :tongue:
Original post by tara8000
x

:yep:

Also, it says that it will split in the day of judgement... :tongue: lol don't judge :tongue: just stating a fact, it does say that :smile:
:yep:

Also, it says that it will split in the day of judgement... :tongue: lol don't judge :tongue: just stating a fact, it does say that :smile:

Why would peeps judge? is it not obvious it's a quote :L

well, an extremely watered down quote XD

Latest