The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilGem
:awesome:

I've met about 6 out of 100+ :rolleyes:

Lol, I've met a fair few... But nowhere near all...
Reply 2641
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Lol, I've met a fair few... But nowhere near all...

My family is scattered all over the world :colone:
Original post by lilGem
My family is scattered all over the world :colone:

I have family in Canada, Dubai, Bangladesh, Australia and America... Maybe other little places... I've always wanted to go to Australia... But too long a flight /I hate flying/ and huge insects and that! :eek:
Reply 2643
I have family in Canada, Dubai, Bangladesh, Australia and America... Maybe other little places... I've always wanted to go to Australia... But too long a flight /I hate flying/ and huge insects and that! :eek:

I have family in England (ofc) America, Canada, Australia, France, Israel, South Africa, Italy, Spain, Cuba (off the top of my head) :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Original post by lilGem
I have family in England (ofc) America, Canada, Australia, France, Israel, South Africa, Italy, Spain, Cuba (off the top of my head) :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Oooh! :awesome: do you know where they live? :biggrin: now you mention it I think I have some in European countries...

Awesome! :biggrin: :biggrin: you better get in now :wink:
Reply 2645
Oooh! :awesome: do you know where they live? :biggrin: now you mention it I think I have some in European countries...

Awesome! :biggrin: :biggrin: you better get in now :wink:

Roughly yes :yep: I forgot to mention Japan as well :colondollar:

I will :h:
Original post by lilGem
Roughly yes :yep: I forgot to mention Japan as well :colondollar:

I will :h:

Aah, how could you?! :tongue:

Good :wink:
Reply 2647
Aah, how could you?! :tongue:

Good :wink:

Large family? :ninja:

I keep on thinking to myself "I cannot wait for the holidays" it hasn't sunk in I've been on it for 7 weeks :s-smilie:
Original post by lilGem
Large family? :ninja:

I keep on thinking to myself "I cannot wait for the holidays" it hasn't sunk in I've been on it for 7 weeks :s-smilie:

Ahah :wink:

Because you've been stressed from the anxiety :tongue: I personally believe summer holidays are far too long :9
Reply 2649
Ahah :wink:

Because you've been stressed from the anxiety :tongue: I personally believe summer holidays are far too long :9

:tongue:

I think it's more the past few months haven't caught up with me yet :colondollar:

Wait till the A2 summer, then you'll know a long summer :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
:tongue:

I think it's more the past few months haven't caught up with me yet :colondollar:

Wait till the A2 summer, then you'll know a long summer :tongue:

Awww...

Yes I will :wink: :lol: well actually all summers from now... I'll have an A2 result every year :frown:
Reply 2651
Awww...

Yes I will :wink: :lol: well actually all summers from now... I'll have an A2 result every year :frown:

N'awh I had an 2 A-level results days in year 9/10 for Japanese/ Hebrew. . .and 3 years of results at college :afraid:
Original post by lilGem
N'awh I had an 2 A-level results days in year 9/10 for Japanese/ Hebrew. . .and 3 years of results at college :afraid:

Wow! :redface: you did them in year nine and ten?!?! That's amazing! :biggrin: were A*s in existence then? :s-smilie:
Ahahah at least you will never get a heart attack from stress :wink:
Reply 2653
Wow! :redface: you did them in year nine and ten?!?! That's amazing! :biggrin: were A*s in existence then? :s-smilie:
Ahahah at least you will never get a heart attack from stress :wink:

I think they were- it was year 9/10 or year 10/11 when I did them I lost count :s-smilie:

:lol:
Original post by lilGem
I think they were- it was year 9/10 or year 10/11 when I did them I lost count :s-smilie:

:lol:

Hmmm... They were introduced in 2010 :biggrin: so must be y10/y11
Reply 2655
Hmmm... They were introduced in 2010 :biggrin: so must be y10/y11

yeah must've been :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
yeah must've been :biggrin:

:woo: still amazing... I wish I spoke a fluent language other than English :colonhash:
Reply 2657
:woo: still amazing... I wish I spoke a fluent language other than English :colonhash:

:lol: It's not thay impressive honestly :colondollar:
Original post by lilGem
:lol: It's not thay impressive honestly :colondollar:

Oh shh! :tongue: so what a level done early are impressive? :rolleyes:
Reply 2659
Oh shh! :tongue: so what a level done early are impressive? :rolleyes:

Anything that isn't a mother toungue :tongue:

Quick Reply