The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aula
I said possibly, 'cause if it's an officially released clip, I don't know how spoilery it is in terms of the big picture :dontknow:

Can it be this evening already now please? :puppyeyes:

True.

Spoiler

Reply 7941
Original post by SirMasterKey
True.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Aula
I said possibly, 'cause if it's an officially released clip, I don't know how spoilery it is in terms of the big picture :dontknow:

Can it be this evening already now please? :puppyeyes:

I think it might be the spoiler I heard today...in which case I'd defs say it's spoilery and to be avoided!
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I think it might be the spoiler I heard today...in which case I'd defs say it's spoilery and to be avoided!

It was the same as you sent to me. :nope:

Also I thought I'd take the oppotunity to make the episodes thread which can be found here.
Do you need to have watched Pond Life in order to understand what's going to be going on in the new series?
Original post by AuburnGem
Do you need to have watched Pond Life in order to understand what's going to be going on in the new series?

Nah I'm sure you'd be fine without as the only major thing is within the last one and even then it is only an allusion and nothing definite. It's just an amusing 5 minute watch more than anything.
It worth watching Pond Life then?
Original post by Colonel.
It worth watching Pond Life then?

I quite enjoyed it, it's only 5 minutes and so not long at all. If you do have a spare 5 minute today I'd say go ahead and watch it :yy:
I'm actually looking forward to it, even though I despise Matt Smith and Steven Moffat.

Cue Dalek1099 telling me they're the greatest men in existance.
Reply 7949
Original post by Miracle Day
I'm actually looking forward to it, even though I despise Matt Smith and Steven Moffat.

Cue Dalek1099 telling me they're the greatest men in existance.

He doesn't like them because they don't have as big a Dalek fetish as RTD.
Original post by Mess.
He doesn't like them because they don't have as big a Dalek fetish as RTD.

Although he will probably be very excited about tonight with all them Daleks. :sogood:
Original post by SirMasterKey
Although he will probably be very excited about tonight with all them Daleks. :sogood:

True

https://twitter.com/dalek1099

Some would say you're stalking him! :eek:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Some would say you're stalking him! :eek:

Then they'd be correct :biggrin:
Yeah...imma follow that twitter.
Reply 7955

perhaps this is a little (probably a lot) harsh, but while I was at leeds festival last weekend some of the boys I was with, and others around, were singing lots of songs/chants. One of these little songs involved burning maccums, after clicking that link and seeing he is from Sunderland it immediately came to mind and is now stuck in my head.
Yes, a new companion thank god. Amy and Rory are boring.
Reply 7957
Hey everyone :tongue:

I was wondering, is nobody else on here going to miss the Ponds? :eek:

I thought they had a lovely relationship with the Doctor, but maybe thats just me :o:$

Really looking forward to it today though, waited long enough for this.
Original post by Miracle Day
Yes, a new companion thank god. Amy and Rory are boring.

You do know there is no new companion until christmas right?
Original post by elitepower
You do know there is no new companion until christmas right?

I think they do as it was from a different thread which has been merged into here. That thread said that new companion comes in ep.6 which is a lie unless you count the Christmas special as ep.6.

Latest

Trending

Trending