The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

With all the predicatableness of Dr Who it will probably turn out the new companion is Kovarian.
Loved. This. Episode.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by mahjongmagic

Spoiler

Spoiler

I quite like this theory! Plus it seems Moffat-acceptable.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Are all these spoilers actually spoilers? :dontknow:

Nope, just speculation.

Original post by sleekchic
Did the Doctor ever actually see Clara? Didn't she say that there wasn't enough power or something when he asked why he couldn't see her?

I guess that means that he doesn't know what she looks like but we do. So we know what happens to her but he doesn't. :awesome:

That's a good point actually. :eek:

Would also explain the excited 'Show me the stars' line she said.
Original post by drbluebox
With all the predicatableness of Dr Who it will probably turn out the new companion is Kovarian.

And please do tell us mere mortals how you predicted that one?
Reply 8046
We see Rory's dad next week :redface: lol they had to get his parent(s) in sooner or later. We've seen family member's of the other companion's.

EDIT: I know we've seen Amy's parents and Aunt, but Rory's a companion too so about time.
Original post by spacepirate-James
And please do tell us mere mortals how you predicted that one?

Just a random wild guess but its the sort of thing writers would do given past series.
Thought it was a fairly good episode. Be interesting to see how the new companion is added though...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ah, I quite like this theory. However, I think things might be kept as they are.

And thanks for answering my question, guys!
Forgot to say I think Jenna is crazy hot, in fact I found myself thinking of her more the plot of the episode whch I can honestly say I have never thought before about DW.

Those big cute eyes and wow what a womanly shape.
Original post by drbluebox
Forgot to say I think Jenna is crazy hot, in fact I found myself thinking of her more the plot of the episode whch I can honestly say I have never thought before about DW.

Those big cute eyes and wow what a womanly shape.

Yeah forgot to say, after that episode, with Karen leaving...I'm over it.

One good thing about the Moff is that he brings in the best looking companions. :coma:
Original post by SirMasterKey
Nope, just speculation.

I might have you as my key spoiler sniffer-outer! I'm too nervous to click on spoilers unless I see something I don't want to see!
Was it just me or was the music right near the end of the episode from the Mass Effect games?
Reply 8054

Spoiler

:colondollar:
why is it every character in dr who is gay, has been gay, or people think they are gay?

srs.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I like this theory.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPa
I'm wondering how they're going to bring Clara into series, considering she was "Oswind" (?) in this episode. Should be interesting! Looking forward to her replacing Amy, she just seems so bubbly in comparison haha.

Good episode tonight, love Matt Smith!

Spoiler

Spoiler

could be true, cos she still remembers him
That truly was the worst Dalek episode ever.The abomination Moffat must be exterminated.

I didn't think it was possible to write a bad Dalek story and yet Moffat proved me wrong- thats two bad episodes in a row Moffat.

Latest