The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobius323
The NFL shop recently opened up a European branch. Means no more shipping costs for merchandise. I looked at Jerseys the other day, and I saw that they had ones of specific players, but not necessarily every team (for example, the Colts didn't have one). I think they'll be adding more in the not-too-distant future, though.

Take a look. http://europe.nflshop.com

What do you think this site is like

http://www.greatamericansports.co.uk/Nike---Rob-Gronkowski-Game---Colour-jersey~10000-0100-NE-RG/product
Original post by johnharris19944
Thanks but they don't have any jerseys i want. Im looking for a Gronkowski Jersey or a Ndamukong suh one. I looked at the Nike shop but they seem extremely expensive.

They have a Suh one.

Oh wow do you think they would come quickly. As well apparently the new jerseys are very tight in the sense that you cant really move your arm since its so slim. Anyone able to confirm or deny that?
They're not too slim to be honest, got mine from the States last week and not too much difference at all from the Reebok jersey's.
Original post by johnharris19944
Oh wow do you think they would come quickly. As well apparently the new jerseys are very tight in the sense that you cant really move your arm since its so slim. Anyone able to confirm or deny that?

I can deny that. There's really no difference at all in how they fit compared to the Reebok ones.
Original post by Scott129
I can deny that. There's really no difference at all in how they fit compared to the Reebok ones.

Oh okay good was worried since its a lot of money and if its really stiff id be annoyed. Season starts soon as well buzzing!
Thinking about buying a Danny Amendola jersey when my student loan comes in. Best 3rd down receiver in the game.
What channel will NFL be shown on in the UK? I've got ESPNAmerica but the TV schedule on Sky doesn't show any games on Sunday :\
Reply 4348
Original post by SweatyGoldfish
What channel will NFL be shown on in the UK? I've got ESPNAmerica but the TV schedule on Sky doesn't show any games on Sunday :\

Sky normally show it but they haven't got a TV deal for this coming season done yet so Channel 4 Sunday night (1am) and ESPN Monday night are the only televised games as it stands I think
Original post by alexsong
Sky normally show it but they haven't got a TV deal for this coming season done yet so Channel 4 Sunday night (1am) and ESPN Monday night are the only televised games as it stands I think

Disappointing - but NFL games are easy enough to find online.

There's not a chance of me missing Packers vs 49ers on Sunday. :smile:
I'm sure they will get a deal ironed out; I think we went through this before where the deal wasn't confirmed until a day or so before the first game.
Yeah, they've left it really late in the past but it is pathetic. They have so much time during the off-season to get a deal done and, in fact, most sports TV deals are wrapped up whilst the existing one still has a year or so to go.
3 yr deal. Pretty much the same deal, but I'm fine with that. All I ever really wanted was the double header on sunday evening/night.
Finally they've announced a 3yr deal.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Cool. Three more years before the next inevitable debacle.
Any news yet on the games to be shown on Sunday?

Or if the season opener will be televised in the UK?

Reply 4356
Original post by DomBres
Any news yet on the games to be shown on Sunday?

Or if the season opener will be televised in the UK?

Yea coverage tomorrow starts midnight then sunday it's colts bears then packers 49ers
Woohoo! Not that they ever show my team... not that I blame them!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One X
Quite enjoying Madden 13, I definitely do prefer NCAA overall though.

Very annoying having to grind for XP before you can be a starter in careers mode. I made a HB for the Bucs, played 3 seasons and never got to start! Every time I got my stats up, they'd pick up another RB better than me in the offseason! Very frustrating being a returner and benchwarmer for 3 seasons. They'd bring me in for the odd play during a game but it'd be right near the 2 minute warning or end of quarter so I wouldn't actually get to do anything due to time running out! :angry:

Had to sim my last season, demand a trade and go the Packers as it was the only place I would start.
Oh and as a little competitive prompt to those of you in the fantasy league, regular season starts tonight with Giants V Cowboys so you might want to sort your teams out!!

Latest