The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by foreverstrong_97
Ahh I See you guys still talking on the talk thing? :tongue:
Mango singing now I wanna see that :tongue: Shadab said he wanted to sing try get him to :wink:....Nothing much Waterloo Road and then might stop coming on TSR for a month coz I need to focus and got tons of h/w and c/w :frown:

aw, okies then, have fun with it :P~
Original post by themancunian
Woop school tomorrow!

Yay! :biggrin:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Yay! :biggrin:

:ahee:
Original post by tara8000
aw, okies then, have fun with it :P~

LOL! Yeah Ill try to :wink: :tongue:
:ahee:

I can't wait! Tomorrow:

Get timetables... (see if I have different teachers and everything)

See if.I can do all of A2 maths in a year this year...

See everyone!!! :biggrin:
I can't wait! Tomorrow:

I'm an INTJ so I'm only seeing a few XD - Can't wait to see if I have any doubles/triples this year.
Tomorrow we shall find out... Whether I take the whole A Level this year... :tongue:

tomorrow .

volunteer work at my primary school day before i return to school :smile:
ok so in that iq test I got 117 which is probably more likely, but I guess you have to do one of the proper ones to get a more accurate result
I'm an INTJ so I'm only seeing a few XD - Can't wait to see if I have any doubles/triples this year.

Lmao! :tongue: I'll be looking forward to see....(let me.count) 10 people... Those are people I genuinely want to see :tongue: :lol: although I have a friends who I didn't miss as much but would love a catch up with :redface:

Original post by techno836
tomorrow .

volunteer work at my primary school day before i return to school :smile:

Lame! :redface: :ahee:
Original post by NinjaPandaa
ok so in that iq test I got 117 which is probably more likely, but I guess you have to do one of the proper ones to get a more accurate result

You're under 16 though which is the minimum age for that one :tongue: so say 120 :tongue:
Lmao! :tongue: I'll be looking forward to see....(let me.count) 10 people... Those are people I genuinely want to see :tongue: :lol: although I have a friends who I didn't miss as much but would love a catch up with :redface:

Lame! :redface: :ahee:

its not bad actually i like going there :smile: .. better than not doing anything all day :smile: and i get to talk to my old teachers xD ..although some kids are annoying :L
Original post by techno836
its not bad actually i like going there :smile: .. better than not doing anything all day :smile: and i get to talk to my old teachers xD ..although some kids are annoying :L

Fair enough :tongue: I haven't been to my primary school for a LONG time :tongue:

Have fun :wink: ans try not to smack any kids...

I'm going to sleep now :') night! :tongue:
Good Luck to everyone who's starting school tomorrow :biggrin:
I can't wait! Tomorrow:

We got our new timetables 3 weeks before the end of last year XD... we even started them... the only different things i've got are new citizenship/R.E. and psychology teachers (I like both of the old ones :'( ) and a new form room I think :L

Thanks :biggrin: - Well time to get an early night since I still haven't got my school bag and pencils and pens sorted out TT.TT

You welcome :tongue: Night! Amarah?? :lolwut:

Thanks :biggrin: - Well time to get an early night since I still haven't got my school bag and pencils and pens sorted out TT.TT

You welcome :tongue:
Original post by tara8000
Mango posted it on the tiny chat, but I'll try and find it in my history for you :smile:

http://www.iqtest.com/prep.html

Thanks! And thanks Shadab, sorry my phone keeps freezing when I press quote to quote you.
Damn it's taking ages to catch up with Engineering :'(
well, if they're different tests, won't they have different scoring systems?

Latest