The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnnaGee
I'm in Sansome Hall 05 02 whatever that means... haha I CAN'T WAIT.
Studying English Language and Literature. :smile:

I'm doing those too :biggrin: What modules are you taking?
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Reply 101
Original post by AcrylicInk
I'm doing those too :biggrin: What modules are you taking?

Ah that's awesome! I imagine we'll be in lots of the same. :smile: I haven't actually had the letter about choosing the modules yet :/ How long ago did you get yours?
Original post by AnnaGee
Ah that's awesome! I imagine we'll be in lots of the same. :smile: I haven't actually had the letter about choosing the modules yet :/ How long ago did you get yours?

Posted this on another thread so I'll copy and paste it cuz I'm lazy :P

You can pick the modules on your SOLE page when you register. Did you get a letter about registering? It has your username and password on it and you can pick what you want to do on there :smile:

I got it a few days after results day but it's dated 15 August :smile:
Reply 103
Original post by AcrylicInk
Posted this on another thread so I'll copy and paste it cuz I'm lazy :P

You can pick the modules on your SOLE page when you register. Did you get a letter about registering? It has your username and password on it and you can pick what you want to do on there :smile:

I got it a few days after results day but it's dated 15 August :smile:

If it was sent out on the 15th I really should have had it by now. I think I'll try and find a number to ring to get my username haha. Thank you :P
Reply 104
Original post by AnnaGee

Hi! I'm in Sansome Hall 05 06, my name is Nicola :smile:. I'm studying Human Biology and Psychology. Nice to meet you!
Reply 105
Original post by NicSleigh
Hi! I'm in Sansome Hall 05 06, my name is Nicola :smile:. I'm studying Human Biology and Psychology. Nice to meet you!

HI! You too! :biggrin:
Reply 106
Hey,

I'm gonna be staying in Uni Managed housing in St Johns; studying Archaeology and Heritage. :smile:

Really excited, now!
Reply 107
Original post by AnnaGee

Hi! Im alex, staying in SAN 08 01 :smile:
Reply 108
is there like a twitter hashtag for our accommodation or something? i want to speak to people i'm going to be living with!
Original post by sjkelly
is there like a twitter hashtag for our accommodation or something? i want to speak to people i'm going to be living with!

yeah this and a facebook? I can't find one
Reply 110
I am staying in A E Housman flat 07 and I will be studying Drama and Perfornance anyone else living or taking this course/flat :smile:
Reply 111
Original post by AlexBowen
Hi! Im alex, staying in SAN 08 01 :smile:

Hi! I'm Anna. I'll probably be seeing you soon then :biggrin:
Reply 112
Original post by TomHelloWtf
yeah this and a facebook? I can't find one

I found a facebook, it's here https://www.facebook.com/pages/University-Of-Worcester/14464276733

If you type it in at the top, it has a blurry university of worcester logo, people have been talking about accommodation on there :smile:
Reply 113
Original post by kelseaa_x
I am staying in A E Housman flat 07 and I will be studying Drama and Perfornance anyone else living or taking this course/flat :smile:

Im in flat 5 in Housman :smile:
Not long now, haha!
Bishop Bosel, flat 10, city centre?
Original post by Emilymalin1

The isnt much of a city center in worcester.
Reply 117
Original post by Emilymalin1

Think i'm in flat 11 :smile:
Original post by rvn_XXIII
Hey,

I'm gonna be staying in Uni Managed housing in St Johns; studying Archaeology and Heritage. :smile:

Really excited, now!

Whats the name of the road? I'm living in 32A Himbleton Road and can't find anyone else who is!
Original post by djtain1
I'm doing Computing too and pretty sure they are the exact same modules as the above post :tongue:

I'm in a university managed house in St Johns Area... :s-smilie:

I'm in a university managed house too, whats the name of the road? mine is 32A Himbleton Road, I havent found anybody yet :frown:

Latest