The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3020
Original post by SecretCircus
(:

It was :smile:. Aw, sounds good! Where is she off to?

They are, I feel like I've actually done something productive for the first time in ages :tongue:.

Lincoln to do biovetinary science :biggrin:

:lol: it's a good feeling (I've done more in the past 2 days than in the past 7 weeks)
Original post by lilGem
Lincoln to do biovetinary science :biggrin:

:lol: it's a good feeling (I've done more in the past 2 days than in the past 7 weeks)

Ooh :smile:.

...Holidays are meant for resting though :biggrin:.

Nice :tongue:.

It really does, especially when you've just come off from a 60 or 70 mph area into a 30!

I wish I'd never told you that now :lol:. Well hopefully he's just being a bit...friendly?
Evening everyone :wavey:
Reply 3023
Ooh :smile:.

...Holidays are meant for resting though :biggrin:.

She was over the moon when she texted me I know how badly she wanted to go there :woo:

That's my excuse :tongue:
Reply 3024
Original post by mahjongmagic

Evening :hello:
Original post by lilGem
Evening :hello:

Hi there! :hi:

How are you?
Hello. :hi:

Does anyone watch Breaking Bad? I've just started to get into it (currently near the end of Season 2) and it's really good. :smile:

:sexface:
Reply 3027
Hi there! :hi:

How are you?

I'm brilliant :dance:

How are you? :biggrin:
Original post by PatrickD
Hello. :hi:

Does anyone watch Breaking Bad? I've just started to get into it (currently near the end of Season 2) and it's really good. :smile:

:sexface:

Yeah! I've only seen the first episode though, so no spoilers! (I actually don't care about spoilers) :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
I'm brilliant :dance:

How are you? :biggrin:

:woo: Seems lazy of me, but how comes?

I'm cool :cool: been hanging round friends and getting more uni shopping done :smile:
Reply 3030
:woo: Seems lazy of me, but how comes?

I'm cool :cool: been hanging round friends and getting more uni shopping done :smile:

Had yet another brilliant day at college :biggrin: I got the good to go about sending my UCAS off next week by my tutor, workshop slot I wanted I got, friend got into her firm after intially being rejected, brilliant day at college, handed my ps to my biology tutor and my test got postponed to friday. . .and I got predicted an A* in biology :eek:

Ah that sounds nice :h:
Brother and sister went back to school today... can't get used to not going to college :eek: starting to get a bit bored at home, can't wait until freshers :awesome:
Original post by lilGem
Had yet another brilliant day at college :biggrin: I got the good to go about sending my UCAS off next week by my tutor, workshop slot I wanted I got, friend got into her firm after intially being rejected, brilliant day at college, handed my ps to my biology tutor and my test got postponed to friday. . .and I got predicted an A* in biology :eek:

Ah that sounds nice :h:

:penguinhug: Aww that sounds amazing! Good omen for the rest of the year I hope :biggrin:

It was, nice to catch up on their plans for uni and stuff.

Original post by madders94
Brother and sister went back to school today... can't get used to not going to college :eek: starting to get a bit bored at home, can't wait until freshers :awesome:

My little brother starts at my old secondary school tomorrow... :moon:
:lol: Gotta be one of the most awkward moments of my life. I think it was like my 3rd lesson too so I barely knew him, which made it so much worse! Haha, just make sure you don't miss the gear stick and it won't happen :tongue:.

I've never heard of that before!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e

Hellooo :smile:

Original post by lilGem
She was over the moon when she texted me I know how badly she wanted to go there :woo:

That's my excuse :tongue:

Aw :biggrin:.

It is a perfectly valid excuse though :tongue:. I feel like I should be back at school!

Hellooo :smile:

:hi:

How are you?
:hi:

How are you?

I'm good thank you, how are you? :smile:

3 is the magic number...excluding the crash :tongue:.

:lol: If you ever meet him, use that. It'll work :wink:

I'm good thank you, how are you? :smile:

I'm pretty good :yep: managed to get more uni shopping done today :woo:
True true, I don't think he'd want to marry you then!

Chat up lines are **** :tongue:.

I'm pretty good :yep: managed to get more uni shopping done today :woo:

Ah yay! What did you get? There is an ever-growing pile of uni stuff in my room :smile:

Reply 3039
Original post by lilGem

Where are you applying for BioSci :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest