Do you do 'extra curricular' clubs?
Ahh thanks I thought I was the only one :tongue:

Original post by themancunian
I start at 08:25 and end at 14:40!

Cool thats like 5 minutes more than me :tongue:

Original post by shadab786ahmed
Men like that are gay as well... :frown: also thanks :wink:

We don't know yet :wink:

I'll be teaching Carys C1 in a few hours xD so... :redface: yeah... :biggrin: be arrogant :biggrin:

Learn it now, C2... And be like yeah I know that ****! :wink:

In other news I've had my name put down for a resit in "the useless subject" known to some.. As English Language xD

But you probably will :tongue:
What!! I start at 8:30 and finish at 15:10 :eek:

Shame :tongue: I start at 8:30 - 2:35
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Wow! That is lloooong :tongue: Mine is like 8:30 - 2:35 :colondollar:...Wow and it takes 10/15 minutes to get to school for me :tongue:
we get over an hour for lunch though so it evens out a bit
Do you do 'extra curricular' clubs?

Nope! When I do start them, then (Maths and history maybe yearbook committee) then it'll be even later... About 16:15 onwards... :frown:

Shame :tongue: I start at 8:30 - 2:35

I know -.-
Original post by NinjaPandaa
we get over an hour for lunch though so it evens out a bit

Ahh we only 45 minutes lunch:tongue:

Nope! When I do start them, then (Maths and history maybe yearbook committee) then it'll be even later... About 16:15 onwards... :frown:

I know -.-

:P Shame again :wink:
Yeah day to day :tongue: Really!? :eek: Mine is so short its like 8:30 - 2 :35 every week even on fridays :tongue:.....My sisters is 8:20 - 3:45 :eek: and then 3:05 on fridays Shame tbh :tongue:

We have needlessly long breaks/lunches D;

When I look at the years below us I think there will be less and less scientists. I sure hope they can cope when we are gone... To Mars! To live a better life! XD

I feel like there are still a select few that could do it .. and heaps that won't be able to but will try anyway xD
But yes! PARTY ON MARS! :woo:

Oooh, so is that to say there's more courses yet to be like .. released? xD I've signed up to the solid state chem one, but it's not going to be a priority.
Oh well; we still have GCSE's!
Original post by Kittaaaaay
We have needlessly long breaks/lunches D;

I feel like there are still a select few that could do it .. and heaps that won't be able to but will try anyway xD
But yes! PARTY ON MARS! :woo:

Oooh, so is that to say there's more courses yet to be like .. released? xD I've signed up to the solid state chem one, but it's not going to be a priority.

Hmmm :hmmm: true how long?? :tongue: I have a break for 25 minutes and lunch for 45 minutes :tongue:
Hmmm :hmmm: true how long?? :tongue: I have a break for 25 minutes and lunch for 45 minutes :tongue:

Like 40 mins break and an hour lunch?
Men like that are gay as well... :frown: also thanks :wink:

We don't know yet :wink:

I'll be teaching Carys C1 in a few hours xD so... :redface: yeah... :biggrin: be arrogant :biggrin:

Learn it now, C2... And be like yeah I know that ****! :wink:

In other news I've had my name put down for a resit in "the useless subject" known to some.. As English Language xD

you're teaching me more today? o.O xx
Original post by SarcasticComplex
you're teaching me more today? o.O xx

No within a few hours... Like today we did an hour... :Pxx
It sucks actually, doing **** all for an hour in 36 degree heat xD
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Like 40 mins break and an hour lunch?

No way! :tongue: Not fair 40 minutes break is like not a break :tongue: :rofl:
I swear I return from school a lot later than most of you guys, double PE was bloody hilarious. We made our football clubs 'Boris' Barmy Army', as I'm in the bottom group I'd assume we'd lose but the other people in the class were SOOO bad, we were actually almost brilliant in comparison. A goal without us even kicking the ball :biggrin: and eventually going on to win 4 nil. Hilarious
Original post by dinrah04
I swear I return from school a lot later than most of you guys, double PE was bloody hilarious. We made our football clubs 'Boris' Barmy Army', as I'm in the bottom group I'd assume we'd lose but the other people in the class were SOOO bad, we were actually almost brilliant in comparison. A goal without us even kicking the ball :biggrin: and eventually going on to win 4 nil. Hilarious

Really when does your school finish?? :tongue: Double P.E. is always hilarious with us .... once we had a substitute teacher and he was messing about so we just played duck duck goose ... and theres this freshi in my class who went DUCK DUCK EGG! :rofl: :lol: :rofl: .....Ahh too funny :tongue:
Yeah, and I don't mind that, I won't say anything mean :smile: I'll just ignore what he says :biggrin:

Also, there are some people in yhe world you dislike for no reason, I have two of those in real life.. (but they definitely have reasons now! For disliking them)

And I guess it's the same for the internet :smile:

But yeah, no hard feeling Jamal

Just made a big, big reply paragraph and refreshed so everything's deleted so let me break it down.....

Anyway, I know what you're saying. I make those speaking mistakes all the time in real life but did not know I made those mistakes until now. Anyway, earlier today I was coming from school and speaking to my English about the overall grade I got. I said "it's good considering I was in your class in year 7 and 8." He thought I was being rude and got upset (I saw his angry, upset face.) What I was meant to say "the school put me in the lowest set in year 7/8 for some reason."

I also make these mistakes all the time. I made two big mistakes which made lose a lot of respect...:frown:

My point is that people take me the wrong way everytime (Although, my friends don't mind if I be a bit rude to them because that's how we are.)

Now since we are in the subject - you said something that got me angry as well. Earlier this week you said, "it must be his time of the month." The fact that you said indirectly got me even angrier. Anyway that shows you're not perfect in speaking either but I realised you made a joke and forgot about what you said and carried on.
Really when does your school finish?? :tongue: Double P.E. is always hilarious with us .... once we had a substitute teacher and he was messing about so we just played duck duck goose ... and theres this freshi in my class who went DUCK DUCK EGG! :rofl: :lol: :rofl: .....Ahh too funny :tongue:

I think about 2:45 but occasionally later but I tend to stay after, hahaha what a fail :tongue:
The only opinion we differ in is football, I think.
Original post by dinrah04
I think about 2:45 but occasionally later but I tend to stay after, hahaha what a fail :tongue:

Ahh same I normally hang about or sometimes go to afterschool club and muck about there where my teachers just sit there complaining how Im only here to entertain my friends not work :tongue: :rofl:....Ahh I finish 2:35 :tongue: but we might end up finishing at 3:35 :eek: with the new headteacher coming :frown:........I know we were all busting up :rofl: :rofl:

Latest