The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Don. INC
I thought I'd gangnam my way onto this thread considering I'm a year 11.

Oh hai dere!
well my mum is really blonde and not that clever ..... my real dad was a druggie :L ..... my dad is reasonably clever but not academically my grandparents are wise (but they're old) and i wouldnt say that clever either ... so i dunno about the genetic

i mean sure it can have factors and caps ...like dyslexia , downs syndrome , (cant spell it ) serible pulsia (just put it how it sounds :L )
Original post by techno836
well my mum is really blonde and not that clever ..... my real dad was a druggie :L ..... my dad is reasonably clever but not academically my grandparents are wise (but they're old) and i wouldnt say that clever either ... so i dunno about the genetic

i mean sure it can have factors and caps ...like dyslexia , downs syndrome , (cant spell it ) serible pulsia (just put it how it sounds :L )

Cerebral Palsy? :tongue:

See, this is why I think genes aren't a big factor... Maybe 1% :tongue: pushing it...

I think it is either Downs/Down/Down's Syndrome, cba to check online. And Cerebral Palsy, it's funny how we all have a unanimous decision on this yet my school uses factors such as parents education to predict our grades.
Original post by Don. INC
I thought I'd gangnam my way onto this thread considering I'm a year 11.

Hi :biggrin:
Ok Guys! Im off to go have a shower and see what I need to get ready for school tomorrow! Ive gone so fat :frown: :cry: I am on an official diet :tongue:
Dead thread :tongue: but tbf, I'm too tired to hold a conversation... Once I get used to being tired I'll post mor frequent :yawn: night guys! Also, if I disappear around January time... I'm revising intensly... Or meant to be :wink:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Cerebral Palsy? :tongue:

See, this is why I think genes aren't a big factor... Maybe 1% :tongue: pushing it...

Original post by dinrah04
I think it is either Downs/Down/Down's Syndrome, cba to check online. And Cerebral Palsy, it's funny how we all have a unanimous decision on this yet my school uses factors such as parents education to predict our grades.

yeah thats it i thinkn :smile: ... i don't know i have never read the word

my school do that kinda .. thats why mine were B's ..then we had an OFSTED inspection where most got moved to A's .. but i like them staying there so on my spreadsheet its all green (for achieving above target xD ..except spanish whhere i met my target :L)
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Ok Guys! Im off to go have a shower and see what I need to get ready for school tomorrow! Ive gone so fat :frown: :cry: I am on an official diet :tongue:

oh the female official diet :facepalm: ..................... did you know it actually helps if you dont call it a diet ? :L it makes you more inclined to do it :smile:
oh the female official diet :facepalm: ..................... did you know it actually helps if you dont call it a diet ? :L it makes you more inclined to do it :smile:

Haha :lol: I just want to be skinny :colondollar: But dont think that can happen because I have big bones so its hard :frown:...........Really??! :tongue: Ok what shall I call it then??:tongue:
Haha :lol: I just want to be skinny :colondollar: But dont think that can happen because I have big bones so its hard :frown:...........Really??! :tongue: Ok what shall I call it then??:tongue:

haha and i dont know :L just not a diet :L .......... it was in one of my mums books ... so i dunno how reliable it is :L :smile:
haha and i dont know :L just not a diet :L .......... it was in one of my mums books ... so i dunno how reliable it is :L :smile:

Not funny :frown: I can never be skinny :frown: Oh get over it fatima :rolleyes: ,......Oh ok Im just gonna cut down on food and see how it goes :tongue:
Techno... Reading your mothers books? I'm worried about you :tongue:

Night all!
Reply 8573
hows everyone been? :smile:
lol i got ban if anyone wants to know for posting some bb contestant on babestation haha oooops

i have my first day of school tomorrow :frown:, is anyone else the same?
Original post by lol-no
lol i got ban if anyone wants to know for posting some bb contestant on babestation haha oooops

I'm back tomorrow :frown:
Original post by lol-no

Yeah ive been good thanks :smile: Hbu?? :tongue:

LOL! :rofl: Harsh :tongue:

Ahh same here to Im gonna have a shower now and get my stuff ready and pray I dont have english on friday because I have english lit c/w/ draft due in and ive written 2 lines! :eek: :facepalm:
Reply 8576
Original post by NinjaPandaa
I'm back tomorrow :frown:

today i saw loads of people at my school for last minute school shopping, ugh just reminded me of the dreaded year in front

i'm currently doing last minute history essay, every year i never learn :rofl2:
Reply 8577
Yeah ive been good thanks :smile: Hbu?? :tongue:

LOL! :rofl: Harsh :tongue:

Ahh same here to Im gonna have a shower now and get my stuff ready and pray I dont have english on friday because I have english lit c/w/ draft due in and ive written 2 lines! :eek: :facepalm:

i've beeen just dreading school and last minute catch ups with friends :smile:

omg i know, like i didn't even realise it was adult content but i realise ofc it is haha, i don't think sometimes.. :')
omg, i'm the same, i had like all summer to do my history c/w draft and my textiles initials but i've beeen sooo lazy!
I haven't even touched history and I have to do 8 pages :frown:,
my school send you your timetable during the summer luckily :')
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Techno... Reading your mothers books? I'm worried about you :tongue:

Night all!

hahaha mehh it was open on the side :L :L ...and factual so i thought what the heck and read a page :L ........ i have also read 2 random pages of each fifty shades of grey 0.0 never again :L
Original post by lol-no
i've beeen just dreading school and last minute catch ups with friends :smile:

omg i know, like i didn't even realise it was adult content but i realise ofc it is haha, i don't think sometimes.. :')
omg, i'm the same, i had like all summer to do my history c/w draft and my textiles initials but i've beeen sooo lazy!
I haven't even touched history and I have to do 8 pages :frown:,
my school send you your timetable during the summer luckily :')

Same :frown: All the hard work :tongue: Ive been talking with the friends throughout :tongue:

LOL! :rofl:
Same History c/w draft I did that in 2 days flat :tongue: :woo: Same so lazy :lol:

Lucky! Im hoping its not on friday or im dooooooommmmmmmmeddddddddd :frown:

Latest