The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes without a dout ita rather large in my hand (s3)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9300
The day Gran Turismo is totally stable on an Android emulator... :moon:
Reply 8002
Original post by + polarity -
You can do that?!

The only emulator I've tried so far is Gameboid, with a Wii controller. :yep:

You can, via USB or Bluetooth :smile:
Does anyone know what song this is? It's QUITE SIK

Soundhound found it! Kid For Today, Boards of Canada.

It's also at the end of the video. :colonhash:
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi,

I have lost my Samsung Galaxy S2 today and although I had just made a Samsung account I never got round to enabling the account on my phone (samsung dive). I am going to ring t-mobile tomorrow and let them know but is there any hope. I had a years worth of family pics and over 500 contacts. Anything to help would be appreciated.

I am really annoyed at myself! :angry:
Original post by + polarity -
You can do that?!

The only emulator I've tried so far is Gameboid, with a Wii controller. :yep:

You can play Mario Kart and really any N64 game with the PS3 controller.

I'd also suggest downloading Onlive, to play games.
Original post by getfunky!
You can play Mario Kart and really any N64 game with the PS3 controller.

I'd also suggest downloading Onlive, to play games.

Just installed it!

I have to sign up ¬_¬

Maybe in a week and 2 days :wink2:
Original post by momanium
Hi,

I have lost my Samsung Galaxy S2 today and although I had just made a Samsung account I never got round to enabling the account on my phone (samsung dive). I am going to ring t-mobile tomorrow and let them know but is there any hope. I had a years worth of family pics and over 500 contacts. Anything to help would be appreciated.

I am really annoyed at myself! :angry:

Download Androidlost from play.google.com

If you're phone hasn't been wiped already then it will automatically download on your phone, and go to the androidlost website from where you can activate the GPS and do lots of other stuff
Google have blocked me from buying on the play store due to 'being a minor' :rolleyes:

The worst part is at first they just said I need to send identity confirmation, so I sent them a copy of my driving license and bill at my address as requested and THEN they said they've had an 'expert' review my evidence and decide I'm a minor.. Wtf
Original post by Who's_buying?
Download Androidlost from play.google.com

If you're phone hasn't been wiped already then it will automatically download on your phone, and go to the androidlost website from where you can activate the GPS and do lots of other stuff

I have just installed that and send the remote text. The bastards have had it off since, although I am sure it loads of battery left. I had a dotted security thing but it was just in the shape of a Z so no problems there!

Weird thing is when I first lost it and I tried to ring, it would stay silent for a very long time until saying "you have reached the voicemail". Now it goes straight to it!

So I am hoping that it will work, I presume it will still work without the sim in. I dont know if they have wiped it.
Original post by hassi94
Google have blocked me from buying on the play store due to 'being a minor' :rolleyes:

The worst part is at first they just said I need to send identity confirmation, so I sent them a copy of my driving license and bill at my address as requested and THEN they said they've had an 'expert' review my evidence and decide I'm a minor.. Wtf

:lolwut: How old are you? Without sounding like a complete pedophile :colondollar:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Original post by Karma Charger
:lolwut: How old are you? Without sounding like a complete pedophile :colondollar:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

I'm 18... That's why I'm confused. :s-smilie:
Reply 8013
Original post by hassi94
I'm 18... That's why I'm confused. :s-smilie:

Minors are 21 in the US for drinking, so that may be something to do with that. :s-smilie:
Reply 8014
Original post by momanium
I have just installed that and send the remote text. The bastards have had it off since, although I am sure it loads of battery left. I had a dotted security thing but it was just in the shape of a Z so no problems there!

Weird thing is when I first lost it and I tried to ring, it would stay silent for a very long time until saying "you have reached the voicemail". Now it goes straight to it!

So I am hoping that it will work, I presume it will still work without the sim in. I dont know if they have wiped it.

Make sure you report it as stolen/ missing and get the SIM blocked ASAP. I lost my phone but I didn't report it until a few days later but in that time they'd rung up £600 of international calls which I was liable for :/
Just got my wiimote and nunchuck working with my S3.

WAS A BITCH TO DO.

I had to flash to cyanogenmod 9 because of bluetooth issues....

Oh well, cyanogenmod is better anyway.
Original post by suneilr
Make sure you report it as stolen/ missing and get the SIM blocked ASAP. I lost my phone but I didn't report it until a few days later but in that time they'd rung up £600 of international calls which I was liable for :/

Yeah I reported it stolen today and t-mobile have also blacklisted the phone. I presume this means the phone is useless now even if they change the sim etc.
Its irritating cause they either turned it off straight away and have left it off or switched the sim immediately. No calls etc have been made and I cant connect any of my remoteaccess apps to it.
Which one should I get next year: HTC One S or Sony Xperia T? I want to buy a new phone next year for the new 4G signal on T-Mobile.
My parents & sister have offered to buy me a Galaxy S3/One X for my 21st Birthday. Should I get it? I'm seriously tempted, but I just got my S2 a year ago...
Original post by Karma Charger
My parents & sister have offered to buy me a Galaxy S3/One X for my 21st Birthday. Should I get it? I'm seriously tempted, but I just got my S2 a year ago...

Maybe you'd enjoy a tablet more in addition to your S2 instead of an upgrade? You could get a really nice tablet for the same price as an SIII

Latest

Trending

Trending