The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3100
Original post by SecretCircus
Indeed, just got to get back into the swing of things after not having done anything academic for almost 3 months!

Thank you :biggrin:.

I got back into the routine fairly quickly (well we'll see next week with the "full" timetable) You'll be fine :yep:

Pleasure :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
I got back into the routine fairly quickly (well we'll see next week with the "full" timetable) You'll be fine :yep:

Pleasure :biggrin:

Haha, fingers crossed then! :smile: It just feels weird knowing I'll actually have to do work soon and it won't be like sixth form!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Reply 3102
Haha, fingers crossed then! :smile: It just feels weird knowing I'll actually have to do work soon and it won't be like sixth form!

True! But, you'll be doing a subject you enjoy with more independence :h:
Reply 3103
Original post by lilGem
:hugs:

Yeah I'll have friends going to Cambridge, Oxford, Exeter, Cardiff, Sheffield, Lincoln, Bristol, York, Bath, Bournemouth, Aberystwth, London, Glasgow, Plymouth, Durham Edinburugh and some staying locally :h: still hard to meet up nonetheless

Awh that sounds lovely :h:

I think my friends are just planning to meet up during holidays :tongue:

Apart from a couple of people who're going to Loughborough which isn't far from me.
Reply 3104
Original post by wibletg
I think my friends are just planning to meet up during holidays :tongue:

Apart from a couple of people who're going to Loughborough which isn't far from me.

Yeah I think that's what we planned to do too :smile:
Original post by lilGem
True! But, you'll be doing a subject you enjoy with more independence :h:

...And that is also true! Still going to be weird though :tongue:

Reply 3106
...And that is also true! Still going to be weird though :tongue:

I don't blame you :tongue:

:biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
:hugs:

Yeah I'll have friends going to Cambridge, Oxford, Exeter, Cardiff, Sheffield, Lincoln, Bristol, York, Bath, Bournemouth, Aberystwth, London, Glasgow, Plymouth, Durham Edinburugh and some staying locally :h: still hard to meet up nonetheless

Awh that sounds lovely :h:

That's the thing, through my school I think I know someone who will be in pretty much most unis. York seems to have quite a few though, cause there's me and 2 people from my school going to YSJ then about 5 going to York uni. Seems quite insane when you think about it :rolleyes:

It is, hopefully I can take time off to go to it :yep:
Original post by Ps3SuperSRG
x

I got my can of Red Bull :tongue:
I got my can of Red Bull :tongue:

Wheres mine?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wheres mine?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you chose to stop getting things from UCAS via post I don't think you'll get one :frown:
If you chose to stop getting things from UCAS via post I don't think you'll get one :frown:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colonhash:

You can fit more in a keg :colonhash:
Reply 3113
Pretty sure that's 6 :lol:
Reply 3115
Got a meeting with my tutor UCAS can be sent off Tuesday and my hum. biology teacher checked my PS and made zero changes :dance: :woo:
Reply 3116
Original post by mahjongmagic
That's the thing, through my school I think I know someone who will be in pretty much most unis. York seems to have quite a few though, cause there's me and 2 people from my school going to YSJ then about 5 going to York uni. Seems quite insane when you think about it :rolleyes:

It is, hopefully I can take time off to go to it :yep:

I think that's the same at mine: most people go to Exeter, Sheffield, Caridff, Bristol and Oxbridge :lol:

I hope you can too! it sounds like a lovely evening :h:
Reply 3117
Evening all :hi:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:

It tastes of fizzy blueberry muffins haha.
Original post by lilGem
Got a meeting with my tutor UCAS can be sent off Tuesday and my hum. biology teacher checked my PS and made zero changes :dance: :woo:

:woo: :woo: :woo:

Evening :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest